Overlord General

What unspeakable things would you do to Shalltear's body? Would she like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WcCCvf13vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rub her smooth and unblemished flat chest.

Experiment to see whether she takes HP damage from constant forced orgasms

new manga chapter out yet?

>General

You baka ass chair

If they are death brides where's the death husbands?

being summoned by a gay vampire somewhere probably

>husbands
The term is bridegroom and there is no death bridegroom only based Death Cavalier-dono.

Male on the left, female on the right.

i bet there are gay vampire trap summons

I would gently rub sandpaper on Shalltear and then stain her all over. She would be the best chair around.

>gay vampire trap
There are none in NW/Yggdrasil because all of them moved to a certain book series.

Probably killed by their D&D counterparts.
Rules of nature.

i dont remember any book series with gay vampire traps

Anyone has the character sheets compiled? I need a new wallpaper for my phone or even a pixiv artist

If only Lord Ainz would command the two to kiss and make up, possibly scissor

>Lord

Good for you user. You're lucky. But you're right in that they are not gay vampire traps but simply gay vampires

Shalltear

These threads are nothing but pure waifushit.

What do you want to talk about when the newest volume isn't even out. God forbid we talk about valkyrie(male) again

I take offense to that kind of terminology.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WcCCvf13vY

I want this OP with the Pleiades, Albedo, Shalltear and Aura.

The bun is for bullying

I would rather rub her smooth and unblemished pussy crack

Haven't been in these threads for a while.
Has the pic of Shalltear bathing in blood been scanned yet?

What the hell is up with the latest arc and it's focus on those damn Lizardmen? It was fucking boring.

>Latest arc focus on Lizardmen
>He doesn't know what awaits him

read the ln

No, I refuse to read those, because there's no pictures

But there are!

Where may I get the complete set of light novels?

DesuDesu

Not everythings lost user. Aura will surely go either way, they're also cousins, that's hot right?

Drive a wooden stake in her heart, cut off her head and throw it into a chasm?

Was ALbedo also a lesbo before Ainz changed her from a slut into a loving housewife?

Who is best grill and why is it Cocytus?

>Not Mare

Do you realise that he can morph in both?

He has that whole embarrassing chuuni thing going on that can ruin boners in an instant though.

Only when he is not in character.

Aura a cute. A CUTE!

>No, I refuse to read the worst arcs that are behind a ton of volumes.

What are the chances for a second season?

I really don't wanna read that much

based on the selling pretty much they would have another one. The movie was confirmed.

Is the movie gonna take place after the anime you think?

I have just reread vol3 again. His gears prevent him from suffering holy attacks. And he said he was bluffing that he was immune to fire attacks

>“The most crucial thing in PVP is to deceive one’s enemy. For instance, pretending that you’re vulnerable to holy-elemental attacks when you’re largely immune to them after swapping out your gear. On the other hand, there’s the fact that you’re still weak against fire-elemental attacks. However… I seem to have miscalculated. I used [False Data: Life] because I thought you would use [Life Essence]. It would seem that was a waste.

Does this means he doesn't have 100% fire immunity like the wiki had said?

Does anyone has that picture of a bloody Shalltear from the ol11 limited edition?

His usual gear has fire immunity.

No but i really want it too. If you find a scan share please.
I 'd like the lim edition cover of manga too with shalltear and vampire brides.
Even RISK user couldnt find them.

You mean the one he always wear when he go out? When was it mention it has fire immunity?

That's because he switched his gear,it's his normal black coat that has fire immunity

I think the movie was just gonna be a recap

>Recap
For what purpose

To boost LN sales user.
What other purpose there is?
They want to cover this lazy auditory now with compressed 1.5h movie.

>Forgetting Mare and Miyoshi-kun
These two are leaps and bound ahead of others in Ainz-bowl user.

That or maybe to amend a few changes they made in season 1 to align the story with the future season. I hope they add Nigeredo's part one way or the other.

Guys, is it just me, or 11 volume (and 10th for that matter) is really meh? The whole arc was utterly unnesessary. The plot stagnated for about 2 volumes.
I mean, the last big development was Nazaric going full NUKE.

>GIVE ME BACK MY BABIES

That depends.
Were you frequent in these threads for 8-9-10-11?
It's been what, two-three years?
We've been hyping non-stop for all this time.
We're you're running low on sasugas, user.
Inflation happens not only to currency, but also to euphoria and reader's satisfaction.
But yes, vol9 raised the bar too high.
Maruyama had to put few worldbuilding volumes next, but they obviously can't compete.
Let's home author delivers on Holy Kingdom 9/11 arc.
Expect keikakus, demiurge sasugasms, plucked JUST hair, strings cut and smell of ammonia for volume 12.
Volume 13 should cover either Re-Estize Kingdom's "Bay of Pigs" or some other medium conquest like Beastmen request or Elves.
Once all the shit around Ainz is consolidated - he will make a move at Theocracy.
I expect that to happen at ~15-16 vol.

Does Mare have feelings for Ainz?

I'll agree on vol11 but I really enjoyed vol10 was pretty good. It was necessary in a way. Of course it wasn't as good as 9,6 and 3 but world building and build up for future events was important.

>Tabula-san managed to make all 41 SBs scream like little girls at the same time.

>have feelings for Ainz
Who doesn't?
*post seductive Ainz pic*

Yes, and vol10 has some nice action and strings cut too.
Not to mention the kiss, the sun and the fifth.

>all 41 SBs
Did they all fit in there?
I thought it was something like 4-5 people.

>sun
*best son

> His guildmate said he had made a new NPC, and asked the other guild members to come see it with him. In the end, everyone had shrieked together and unleashed their full power on Nigredo.
We don't know for sure, I just assumed it.

Well, you see, there are a few problems. We can only have so much sasugas. It is funny when Ainz's sasugas serve as a plot mover, but when you have whole 2 volumes of them... they start feeling exactly as they are - ridiculous, and not in a good way.
I mean, the whole EMPIRE ARENA thing was unnesessary. Jirniv could surrender just from the sight of massacre on Katze Planes. There were no reason for Ainz to show a little more of his power in a less impressive way. And Empire's surrender was the biggest event of vol. 10. There were no actual world building.
In vol. 11 we have runes... WHO FUCKING CARES? The Frost Dragon Lord seems to be just a rip off of another character introdused in the same volume - elven rape king. They are practically the same characters with the same masterplan. Except one of them was just disposed in a few second to show that Ainz... could do exactly what we expected him to do. Oh, and so that fat pisscovered nerd could have happy threesomes with his "mothers", because since everyone obsessed with progeny issues, Demiurge will make that happen for Ainz to have rare breeds of nerd dragons.
Then there was a weird sword that even Ainz could wield, which he throws away... completely out of character.
I mean, the only strong scene was those mole-people decimated and forced to kill their own children for the pure reason of Aura and Shaltear not giving a single fuck about them. God, that was good portion of despair we waited. But that's it.
Kinda fells bad.

There is so much that I don't agree with that I won't bother listing all.
I only think that 9vol put a bar too high is all.
Veggies, Arena and Runes were all fine in my book.
You'll get sick of your favorite SPLAT dish if you eat it every day.
The "peak" of action will be every 3-4 volumes which is how it's supposed to be if you're not reading Naruto.

>There were no actual world building
Either you're a speadreader, or you've no idea what world building really is. The rest, I won't even bother with.

>finally finished vol 11
Are they ever going to follow Ainz's orders without fucking up?

Not enough Shalltear worship in this thread, it was strong in the beginning, but now it's lacking.

>Then there was a weird sword that even Ainz could wield, which he throws away... completely out of character.
that's how you know it was useless

Sasuga Maruyama original WN character.
Loudmouth mistake cannot even compete.

kek

Well did Ainz gave them clear fucking orders?
He didn't even bother to read the Empire Vassalization report.
I can only assume that the gap between his vision and Albedo&Demi execution will grow into a chasm if he won't start reading fucking reports.
At least most important and high-level ones.
Like get your shit together: you're building an utopia while delegating 95% of work to -500 karma entities.
>what could go wrong

>The "peak" of action will be every 3-4 volumes which is how it's supposed to be if you're not reading Naruto.
Even if we take your "frequency of action" as a fact, does it mean that things in-between should be lame? Arena powershow lead to Emperor becoming vassal of Nazaric because he realized that there is no chance of him winning... wich had already happened after Katze Plains. Those were virtually the same trope repeated twice for some reason.
Why not show some more of Kingdom politics with Albedo? Her interactions with the Princess?
Why not show some fucking Climb or Brain searching way to defeat Nazaric and do some world building through them?
Why not give Pandora's Actor a mission and do some world building along with character development? Hell, if he was the one in the Dwarf King that would be so much better.
I mean, I love when Ainz takes the stage, but if you're not giving him good enough arc and development, then why use him at all? So many exposition could be set along with other characters who need spotlight. Instead we have Ainz who does some minor things, not even moving the plot.

>lame
Says you
>So many exposition
They're going to be used further down the plot.
Be patient or GTFO reading SAO.
>moving the plot
Ainz plot is Utopia.
He moves it all the time.
If you missed that - go reread the LN.

I have a great need

Ainz sure can lower his jaw really low

okay, l laughed

And on topic,is there high quality scan or pic of that bloodbath Shalltear poster that came with last volume ? Still didnt find it anywhere

I have ~7mb png but it won't load obviously.

>the same trope repeated twice
Maybe you missed the part where JUSTniv was trying to make a secret alliance with Slane Theocracy(The strongest human nation) and Ainz' interference prevented it taking away the last shred of hope Just had.

Also
>bloodbath
>literally not a droplet of blood

>90 minutes of Ainz buffing

Yeah, what the fuck is up with that? Such a waste of time having up watch him buff himself.

anyone have the webm where he's preparing for a day of shitposting?

Here you go user.

Thanks, but this is not exactly what I meant. And I cant find the photo of the whole package where I originally seen it either now... guess Im sol

That was the best part of the episode.