What truly fucked the Middle East? Islam, oil, Israel, or something else?

What truly fucked the Middle East? Islam, oil, Israel, or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christian_thought_on_persecution_and_tolerance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brown people with shitty opinions

Arabs. Didn't expect that did you.

well Arabs expanded further than your bullshit failure hypocrite Jewish regime and lasted way longer than you gypsy boy

The Arab Spring has become the Arab Winter

Neato, a real live Saudi.
When you say Arabs expanded are you talking about before or after Islam, or both?

Fall of the ottoman empire and British-American-Zionist subterfuge. Arabs are subhuman, but they can be kept in line with decent governance. The introduction of wahhabism and Judeo-Saudi bullshit prevents that from ever happening.

why not all the ones you mentioned

a slow decline over the last one and a half millennia due to inbreeding encouraged by islam.

I was thinking that foreign interference probably did the worst damage but was wondering if transitioning to Islam had already screwed them beyond repair before that.

It was Islam.

+1 for this crazy theory (1 of 2)
In college I learned that cousin marriage is really common across the middle east and the Indian Subcontinent. We were taught that cousin marriage isn't necessarily a bad thing, i.e., you're not likely to make a mutant. Of course, we didn't discuss what the cumulative effects of cousin marriage, generation after generation, might be.

The basic explanation was, these are poor countries, in some cases people are desperately poor, so of course parents want to control who their kids marry. This is especially true where the daughter's family is culturally required to pay a dowry. In these conditions, it makes total sense that some families would figure out that by encouraging cousin marriage, they can keep wealth within the extended family, which when you are desperately poor, is obviously preferable to giving money away to strangers. This is one explanation, I'll post another below.

Here's another theory (2 of 2):

It has to do with Islam but it is not necessarily a consequence of Islam.

Basically, the political/social effect of Islam, in many places, is the concentration of power in the hands of local religious authorities. It is difficult to people and societies to prosper when so many aspects their personal lives are beholden to local tyrants.

I'll throw in a third aspect that is related to Islam. As a broad and imperfect generalization, young men in the Muslim world are REALLY sexually frustrated, and many are so poor that they are unable to find a wife. This leads to all sorts of frustration, misery, and bellicosity.

What happened was Chinggis Khaan.

Before him there was a Renaissance of sorts centering around Baghdad. A movement of questioning religion and turning to logic first.

Baghdad has the largest library in the world at the time.

However many muslims also saw this and were revolted. A very influential Imam said that the manipulation of numbers is the devils work. This idea continues to this day.

When Chinggis destroyed this center of learning and progress the Muslim world saw it as divine retribution. Especially since his strategies were very similar to their great general, the sword of alllah, Khalid Ibn al'Waleed.

Good posts, although they bring more questions to mind. It seems the adoption of Islam had some similarities to the spread of Christianity, and obviously the two religions share a lot of basic components. One of the main ones being
>the concentration of power in the hands of local religious authorities
To my understanding the Christian world operated like this as well, with the church ruling the town. Did Christianity, as a system, just not fuck society up the way Islam did? Why or why not?

Most blatant mongolian propaganda I have ever read.

10/10 Long live the great Khan son of a wolf.

2 things:

1) The Mongols came through and truly fucked their shit up when Islam was probably in its most creative and interesting period. Thousands of years of irrigation and other infrastructure destroyed, everyone smart killed, and everything written down burned or thrown into the Euphrates. This led the remaining Muslims to reason that they had been punished for arrogantly moving away from the original teachings of the Prophet, and regressive fundamentalism became the rule.

2) Since it's all desert, it was very difficult for premodern states to control territory, so the region remained made up of tribes out of the reach of governments. Tribes don't develop, they are rarely literate, they're suspicious of outsiders, they tend to inbreed, etc... Even under empires as powerful as the Ottomans, authority was centralized in cities and almost non-existent out in the nomadic wastes.

Well Kwarazem or whatever the empire was called chopped off his envoys head so...

Not saying it wasn't provoked, however it was still chinggis that fucked Islam

Winson Churchill and the britts started then kermit roosevelt jr and the yanks went full tard. You lazy cunt

THE BIG WHITE COCK

To point 1: Do you think that without those damn mongorians Islam could have "evolved" like Christianity has over time?

The downfall of the Ottoman Empire.

based arabia

First the Ottomans fucked it up a bit, then the British under the directives of the Rothschilds fucked it up pretty bad using the Saudis/Wahhabis back in the late 1700s up until WW1. Finally the Rothschilds Zionists and Israel gave it the final blow.

>First the Ottomans fucked it up a bit,
The Middle East under Ottoman rule was generally peaceful. It only fractured when Western powers began interfering in the region in the 1800s.

>Christianity has evolved
Napoleon and luther happened not christianity

It was good but it was even better before that.

Oil saved them

Napoleon destroyed all the christian nobles and kings proving they werent placed by God.

Ottoman stagnation starting in the 17th century left the development of the region miles behind Europe, eventually resulting in them being colonized. Had the Arabs been allowed to form a somewhat cohesive ethno-nation state, they probably would have turned out less retarded than they are now.

Plus, we helped put the wahabi fuckers in charge in KSA, and those guys took a bad situation and made it much worse. These stupid durkas would just be fucking goats and leaving us alone if it weren't for those savages in Riyadh.

Oil just gives them the money to fuck up on a larger scale and get us involved.

Islam would be about as harmless and irrelevant to us as African animism and whatever bullshit they do otherwise desu.

Turks and Brits bear a ton of guilt for the state of the region today. Arabs have to accept some amount of autonomy and blame as well of course, but they aren't close to nigger-tier inherently. The current situation is a combination of factors.

Jews, wahhabists and the Brits that enabled them 100 years ago

Islam. The ideology is not conducive to a fully fleshed out self sustaining, forward moving society.

By evolved, I meant not killing/enslaving/forcefully converting those who don't follow the faith.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christian_thought_on_persecution_and_tolerance
It looks like around 1600s Christianity became more peaceful, a few hundred years before Napoleon. Now that I think about it that though does seem like a pretty long time before it became an actual Religion of Peace since its conception.

WW1, and Islam

1st Islam
Than WW1.

How is Christianity different in this aspect, then?

Being the crossroads between Eurasia and Africa is what repeat day fucks it throughout history. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Arbitrary post-WW1 borders

Jews

Islam being backwards ass religion and salafists gaining tremendous geopolitical power due to oil.

it had been fucked before islam

europids got displaced from the region by successive migrations of the first semitic people, probably coming from yemen

their genetics destroyed everything

they didn't learn the methods of maintaining the canals and irrigation that the europids had built. so already violent people became more so

islam is less barbaric than hat they did before. they used to overbreed so much they'd have ritual yearly abortions and burn the neborns/abortions to death in a large bull oven (bhaall)

crusades

havent been civilized since

Mongols raped Baghdad and they still haven't recovered

mostly is just arabs doing arab things. I mean you could also argue the desert is harsh and stops you from developing stuff.
it's easy to degenerate and the standards are higher today as well. The egypt of today would probably be considered really good in the past.

so many retarded responses here

no, some tiny conflict like the crusades did not do it.

no, the presence of an empire like the ottomans did not do it (everyplace has an empire at all times)

both of these things are omnipresent and did not turn either europeans or east asians into cannibalistic 80 i.. murderous freaks (that are also 20% subsaharan)

If it was Semitic genetics why did the Jews make out so well?

didn't moses whine so much because his people was inferior garbage?

Bajillions of petro-dollars.

Islam, race mixing, fake countries set up by the European imperialists

The problem is that you assume the natural, default state of a region is to be "unfucked". Look at the history of the world and you'll see that what the West has achieved is the real outlier.

If anything, the middle east has progressed since the so-called Islamic Golden Age. Slavery is illegal and no longer widely practiced, war is actually less frequent, diseases are far less prevalent, etc.

I'm not sure about that but it sounds hilarious, I'd appreciate a source.
But anyway the Jews aren't known to be violent and also tend to be intelligent, though sneaky about it.

Islam and Arab culture in general.
Fucking your sisters is not a good way to maintain a functioning society.

Sauce

Europeans ruined the middle east.

British, Russians, and French to be specific.

Islam and west expansionism. Both are responsible.
>inb4 muh hitites, assirians and persians.

it is from the old testament. fairly historical, ritten in parallel to the development of their society, aligns ith archeology, etc

they didnt. not until they became half european

get the fuck off the board nigger

middle easteners made the mideast what it is today

bed, lying in it, etc.

The British Crown

Yeah look at all the middle eastern powers that took away my homeland and gave it to their zionist overlords, Great Britainstan, Francia, USArabia..etc. Fugg off.

This. Anglos are the biggest plague to have hit the middle east since the plague itself.

I hope every single member of your fucking insect tribe gets killed painfully alongside the kikes

fuck off you subhuman

The lines in the sand draw by colonial powers guaranteed shitskins would constantly fight to some degree.
Israel decided faking bombings and getting exposed for false flagging like what happened in Egypt in the 50's was too dangerous. So they taught shitskins to blow themselves up.
Islam is so stupid they adopt it as the correct thing to do.
Middle east is a shit hole and will be for the foreseeable future.

Ottoman Empire - an entity mostly based in Middle East. invited them there by joining up the Central Powers that included the G*rmans the biggest European people killers from all times. It's Middle East fault.

Ottoman Empire already even invited kikes from iberia in end of 15th century to settle in their Empire. It's the Ottomans fault.

They got the best girls so I'm okay with more refugees.

Hosting refugees five hundred years ago in Istanbul and Aleppo =/= France, US, and UK conspiring against our people to steal our lands and give it to them.

Islam might have allowed Arabs to conquer half the known world, but they were never able to hold power. After the third fitna, it would be almost 1000 years until the Ottomans would recreate anything comparable.

islam, Israel, and the petrodollar.

Sandy vagyánas an no water to clean them. Also ugly women.