What's so bad about milk?

What's so bad about milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyyZqCl8kXQ
naturalhealthonline.com/study-shows-drinking-cows-milk-causes-early-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

non-whites get terrible sick when they ingest milk, its called lactose intolerant

they will shit for days

Shinka only likes my dick milk.

The Japs never looked at a cow and thought, "Oh geez oh man, what if I sucked on those big fat cow titties" like everyone in the west did, and they don't have the same resistance to lactose that we do.

It's the same thing with alcohol, they boiled water and turned it into tea instead of alcohol, that's why they can't handle booze either.

im aware lactose intolerance is standard in most parts of the world, but japanniemay characters drink milk and eat cheese all the time

They're masochists.

its being breastfed by a cow born to be tortured in a container with her tits being sucked by a machine all day, occasionally get raped to keep lactating, and occasionally get her calf taken away from her and killed for meat

g o v e g a n

Pfft, I've read doujins worse than that.

found the vegan,

are you still "with her"

Calcium is pulled from the bones to neutralize the acidity of the milk introduced to the system. The end result is a calcium deficit.

Who cares if cows are being raped?

Shindol.

Your father cares

I don't think the cows even care desu.

i dont live in america and wouldnt validate capitalism by voting for it anyhow
people with empathy not indoctrinated by dumb traditions

Milk give me bad case of diarrhea everytime

Cows are base beasts. They probably don't have the cranial capacity to understand what's happening to them.

>wouldnt validate capitalism
Why not? Capitalism is the best.

Well if its shinka's milk I can't think of any problems

>cows are base beasts. They probably don't have the cranial capacity to understand what's happening to them.

that makes it even worse. you're in active pain and can't make any sense of it - you only receive the stimulus. and we know they sense pain the same way we do, so, if one has the capacity to not inflict that pain into a being, why not go for that? it's simple as that. if that's not what ethics boils down to, i don't know what it is.

>why not? Capitalism is the best.
you can't be seriously saying that a system that inherently requires people to be abused of, and deprived of their work, is not only good, but the best. not a discussion i'd like having anyway - politics are subjective, veganism being ethical/consuming animals being unethical is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyyZqCl8kXQ

It was discovered by perverts. It's inherently lewd.

Japs consume milk since times when they didn't even know Europe's existence. It just never was particularly widespread until recently.

I like milk, but I've become lactose intolerant in the past few years so I switched to soy and rice milk.

Enjoy your estrogen and lack of gains.

Nice meme. There's no evidence that mild soy consumption has negative health effects on men. And bovine milk has estrogens as well.

Why don't you just buy lactose free milk?

I'm european and I grew up eating and drinking a huge amount of milk products. Then I started to show symptoms of it at the age of 24.
Let me enlighten you why "they will shit for days" is bullshit.
After you drink enough milk to throw you over the threshold in 2 or 3 hours you start to feel intense pain in your bowels periodically. The next stage is where you are on the shitter pushing in sync with these spikes of pain to try and escape the torment, you start to sweat profusely, blood pressure is at the lowest of your whole life, and if you already had low blood pressure that means unable to think clearly, having problems to make coherent thoughts and then passing out, truly this is the closest you can feel to death. After a good 20 minutes your body manages to shit out everything that was in your bowels the exhaustion kicks in and the cold due to extreme sweating.

For a good hour you will still make passes for the toilet to shit gastric acid out.

And this is true lactose intolerance.
Not the funny "haha he has to shit" kind you always see described.

That's actually kinda hot when you put it like that

That isn't lactose intolerance that's just being too old for milk, I haven't been able to drink milk since I was 5 and if I eat enough cheese or chocolate I will feel gassy and it will make my shit runny for a week, if I drink enough milk I will throw up.

A guy with PhD said it was lactose intolerance.
In 6 minutes someone on an anonymous image board says otherwise.

I'm white but I developed cow and goat milk allergies at 16 so drinking milk or eating cheese will just straight up kill me now. It doesn't help that my country is known for its milk and cheese either.

>don go outside
>u step on grass
>grass kill
>grass no understand
>why so cruel??

is this seriously your argument?
like, if this was a televised debate, you would say this and think you just came out triumphantly with logic? that you just debunked a movement that has ground on philosophical arguments, with hundreds of books written about? congratulations!!!

gotta kill humans too bro, surely if its unavoidable to kill grass, we must have 0 consideration for everything that can be affected!!

if i pull that hairpin off, will she die?

There's probably not going to be 100% "correct" answer because the philosophical element of the question is dependent on the person who is being asked.
I just think it's pointless to discuss something like this. Being literal, life is just chemical reactions happening within an area confined by flesh or whatever contains the organisms' insides. What's right or wrong depends on the person and their experiences with the world around them.
What I posted was just what I thought of what you posted.

I don't care if grass is stepped on and killed
I don't care if cows are raised and butchered
>inb4 edgy

Frenchy detected

Can't you read? I said I'm white.

You can claim that veganism is morally superior if you want, but to claim that its morally CORRECT, as in the only option that is not displaying a total lack of morality, is absurd. Unless you believe that morality is totally divorced from natural law rather than intimately intertwined with it I guess, in which case whatever, more power to you, go forth and teach lions to eat tofu.

That's because a lot of milk in Japan is processed to be stored, plus a lot of it, is literally water, that's the weird taste. Imagine a 120m people with literally zero pasture for the cows, how could they get all that milk?
Goats? I don't think so

Why are you randomly posting best 2hu with her teeth uncolored?

That's the very definition lactose intolerance. Every kid around the world can drink milk when they're young, most people become lactose intolerant later in life when their lactase enzyme levels drop.

I'm non-white and this doesn't happen to me. I eat cereal every morning

I just get painful pressure and lots of farts

I love onii-chan's miruku.

>What's so bad about milk?
Milk is fucking disgusting. It smells bad, it tastes bad, it looks bad.

The only milk products I'd eat are ice-cream and pizza with cheese (but not cheese-only pizza).

please dont remind me of that show

You're likely lactose intolerant then.

fuk u

I'm the man of the greatest taste and that's exactly the reason why I dislike shitty milk.

There is literally nothing wrong with taste of cow milk, you must be drinking some cheap chinese rat shit

>White as a ghost
>milk gives me demon shits

From what i can tell, people can became lactose intolerant as they get older. Its a poor excuse, but it is one.

Milk is delicious if you don't drink fucking chinese shit or crystal. I will however agree that Ferri is perfect.

Black user here, this is untrue.

poo in loo here
I drink tons of milk but it doesnt make me or my family need to poo
lactose intolerance has a higher prevalence among non whites but it's no where near as prevalent as you claim it is

I can drink milk a lot but I don't because it's a shit meme drink.

>Milk is delicious
Nah, milk is disgusting shit.

Kind of

I'm latino and I get some farts after 3 hours, or so, but I drink a lot of milk

It really isnt all that good for you as a calcium source especially if you drink that watered down 2% stuff.

2 ground up eggshells can give you a day's worth of calcium but farm QC is shit and you will probably get sick after a few weeks.

Cold milk tastes great to me actually, and I've never had a problem with it. I don't care much for animal fluids though. I'd rather drink some kind of synthesized drink that gives people what they need and also tastes great, food is pretty bad for our bodies in it's current form. Don't get me wrong though, I couldn't care less about the cows themselves. I don't have an emotional attachment to animals like some people who likely are on the same level as dumb animals. That goes for anyone who gets extremely upset about things because they are easily swayed by spooks.

Doesn't pair with anything at all asides from cereal and cookies.

Outside 2% milk is still mostly water.

Now I need to see a futa Shinka forcing Deko to suck her dick.

I drink 0.5l-0.7l of milk everyday. It's the best!

Then why did you post a cow?

Milk provides 80% of the estrogen in the american diet.

As long as girls don't get pregnant, they are not producing any disgusting milk.

Where did this shitting meme come from? I'm lactose intolerant and what I get is a stuffed nose.

>stuffy nose
>lactose intolerant

I think you might just be slightly allergic to it, bud.

silphy worst amagi girl

Cow population 1.5 time higher than human. Let that sink in.

That's incorrect.

>this thread

>there's probably not going to be 100% "correct" answer because the philosophical element of the question is dependent on the person who is being asked.
That's not how relativity works. First, because you could say this about any topic (there's no 'correct' answer on whether rape is bad, for example) - that doesn't make the reasoning behind a stance invalid. Second, because for most people, the stance happens to be that causing damage in others is something deplorable -animals included, "nobody" likes to torture cats/dogs-, so it's not about subjectivity, but outright being inconsequential.

>what I posted was just what I thought of what you posted.
Ok, but just so you know it's a very basic, dated "argument". There's no ground to it because veganism doesn't advocate for all life, but for sentient life. Grass doesn't feel pain, animals do, and since we know that, we can act on it.

Whether morality can be objectively defined or not is not a question that is useful for this argument. I'm going after the principles that most people abide for: hurting being capable of suffering is wrong. In those terms, it is morally superior than eating animals.

>go forth and teach lions to eat tofu.
We can't do that. If we could, it would be something more morally acceptable. One has to do as much as one can. Things that are out of our control, or represent too much risk (ie. if you were chronically sick for not eating meat), are not worth discussing for practical purposes.

What does this even imply? That they're taking over the Earth and we have to exterminate them?

Also it kills you!
naturalhealthonline.com/study-shows-drinking-cows-milk-causes-early-death/

fucking hell, and people all around the world will forcing it onto their kids so they grow "tall and strong", like it was fucking broccoli

>non-whites get terrible sick when they ingest milk
>non-whites
>whiteys believe this meme
I hate this meme with a passion of thousand suns.
I hate this meme because it's 100% wrong.

You are one of the 9% lucky ones.