Look at me.

I'm the nakama now.

Pudding a shit. A ugly SHIT.
Ugliest princess in the series by FAR.

DELETE THIS

kill yourself retard

I miss Monet...
>SadHomer.jpg

But then how could I stay with Monet in the land of the living? You know, because she's alive.

Post more Monet.

Reminder that Yu Ki fits the 2,9 Nakama Fruit Pattern too. Why do you think they kept trying to pretend her fruit would show up on the orange tree?

I BELIEVE user, I BELIEVE

No way. Nami will eat her fruit.

#Monet4nakama

>hey I got this cool thing going with a bunch of different weather pattern abilities via technology and being able to swim
>why don't I just get a whole different powerset for no good reason
>that makes sense
Monet has to join so she can face off against Kuzan. The enemy who learned to believe in herself vs. the admiral who lost faith in everything, Ice vs Snow, Tank vs. DPS. Iceburg vs. Avalanche. DQ Blizzard vs. Orange Julius.

The delusion is real.

>that mustache

>implying we don't want Jinbe too
All the future nakamas rhyme
Jinbe
Monet
Bon Clay

It's the NEW current year, goy. All our dreams are coming to pass!

Is it me or does this hint Marco and possibly Whitebeard knew something was up with Blackbeard?

I don't want to believe. But it is the year of meme magic.

This thread pleases me.

This thread is cancer, even by break week standards.

>ni, kyu
>yu, ki
?

>Nami
>Not Carrot
>When Carrot wore a kimono with tangerines on it on her color spread
>when the ice attacks are bunny themed.

what the fuck are you even saying

Blackbeard is probably just such a big guy 4u that he can handle multiple devil fruits.

Look it up yourself. Basically the same reason Kuma might be a Strawhat for his devil fruit numbers includes Monet as well for hers. It's a complicated theory and I'm too busy cooking lunch to type it out right now.

Does that mean The year of ZEHAHAHA will soon be among us?

>"prove my autism for me"
nah u good

>she'll never deep freeze you to death in her embrace

Maybe

Why the fuck there isn't a Monet POP figurine?

Not that user but:
Kuma's fruit = Nikyu Nikyu. 2-9.

Volume 59 SBS
////
Odacchi! I noticed an amazing thing!!! It is that if you show the Straw Hat Devil Fruit users in numbers, it will be the numbers from 1~10!!

Luffy→Gomu Gomu (5.6.5.6.), Chopper→Hito Hito (1.10.1.10), Robin→Hana Hana (8.7.8.7.), Brook→Yomi Yomi (4.3.4.3.)

(1.3.4.5.6.7.8.10), but there is no (2.9), so is the one who ate the Nikyu Nikyu (2.9.2.9.) no Mi, Bartholomew Kuma, gonna be a Straw Hat next? Please tell me!!! P.N. SHANKUS.LOVE
/////
Oda's response:
WHAAAAAT?! (shock) Gosh that surprised me! Why was I surprised?! NO COMMENTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! NEXT!!
//////

In japanese, 2 and 9 are of course, Ni and Kyu but can be WRITTEN as Yu,Ni and Fu and Ku, Ki and Kyu.
An example for this is Furuta Nimura from TG who's name is a reference to his birthday to the 29th of February or 2.29.

Same user: I'm just gonna add, it does not mean Monet = Next Nakama but Kuma's fruit or Monet's fruit are possible candidates to end up in the crew.

Monet's fruit being on Nami's tangerine trees is extremely likely. The question is just who's gonna get it.

>Monet's fruit being on Nami's tangerine trees is extremely likely.
After nearly starving on the boat, it should have already happened. Nami's not going to let them all die and not pick the tree.

Vivi

I wonder if this will amount to anything.

Monet's fruit is probably rotting next to a bag of apples in Punk Hazard.

She was willing to kill herself and Doffy's top guy because she failed and was told to.

Ceaser stabbed her heart and she failed her last mission

For some reason a panal with the heart untouched was there

If whe was alive wouldn't she be trying everything to save her crew and her sister? I don't get monet shitposters.

Also:
And here's the kicker, 325 = San Ni Go.
Go and Mu = 56
Hi and To = 110
Ha and Na = 87
Yo and Mi = 43
=

Meaning a 2 and 9 = 325.
Franky said the ship will carry the strawhats to Raftel.

Thinking about it, she's the perfect candidate for the next cover story.

Nami or Carrot.

I'd pop in Monet

if you know what I mean

So, new crewmate or no?

I strongly believe Carrot is a contender here

Spoilers come early on next week?

Not that I know, but then again, last week's episode actually came out the same day we got the summaries.

I don't really know the reason. Holiday or something?

It's Carrot, for sure.

And before the faggots come calling me a "Waifufag" or some other shit, I'm not.

Think about it. All she could talk about before they left for Whole Cake is how much she wanted to adventure. The crew is in desperate need of another female, she's proven to be a decent combatant, and she fits the crew's dynamic.

Oda is taking twice the time and effort for Ma D Monks debut

I doubt it. No holiday in Japan next week.

Posting best ship

>The crew is in desperate need of another female
>desperate
Why? Don't try to use "there's more men than women!" as a reason.

Can't we have a single thread without nakamafaggotry?

Drama breeds discussion.

Wanda has already settled with her going with Luffy and shows she has no problem with her being off alone.

I think people miss an important detail:
How often has Oda given her a change of attire already?
Literally Nami and Robin level of treatment.

You mean shitposting.

Sup Forums official One Piece girls chart
prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you might can

B-but muh waifus

So you'd rather we just didn't talk? Fuck off, we can talk about what we want to if it's One Piece. I mean, nothing's stopping you from discussing it right now. Think up a topic, and if anyone gives a shit they'll keep it going.

>Pudding
>Just okay

Kin got different clothes. Law too

Please join my crew _______!

I don't mind if I do.

haha this guys mad as hell. I LOVE IT

No I'm not.

>mfw i come into this thread and it's all waifu shit, shitposting, and no real discussion

I hate break weeks. Why do you do this to me, Oda?

Get the fuck out of here son, we all know Caesar is the final member

But Sanji isn't marrying Caesar.

Kin actually fits into the 2 and 9 pattern though cause Fu and Ku = Fuku = Clothes.

And Law is basically one of his allies.

Oda doesnt strictly kill a major character without telling directly to us that the character is in fact dead.

See Rob Lucci, for example.

Are DFs even capable of rotting?

Mutants shouldn't even be ON the list muh brutha

>Mutants shouldn't even be ON the list muh brutha

If this is the case then why is Robin allowed on it?

>Cubs win - 2016
>Trump wins - 2016
Monet dies - 2013
If it isn't a 2016 meme it won't come true.

How is she a mutant?

Cubs have been trying to win since 1909 and Trump's campaign started in 2015.

A cover story featuring a rotting corpse is a little grim for One Piece, don't you think?

>A cover story featuring a rotting corpse
>rotting corpse

What exactly are you implying here user? By the looks of it you're deliberately trying to anger me.

Guys, he is going to appear again and be the new nakama, right?

>big 'ol mustache
>balding
>3 eyes
>soft as pudding
Ugh she's so gross

Well, I doubt she has a headstone.

>Robin
>Good Tier
>not sitting in God Tier

He's chilling in level 5.5 now.

He'll probably meet the next pirate king in a decade or two though.

He died. The Level 5.5 'bon clay' is an impersonator. His devil fruit's been picked up by an enemy force and is going to be used by someone, and when the crew goes to Davy Jones' Locker, they'll pick him up and bust him out.

He won't have his fruit, but it was always more of a circumstantial thing than his real power, and NOW he's not breaking the 325 fruit rule. His dream can be to rebuild the Newkama Kempo school after the Revolution's defeated, after training in the ancient techniques of its long-dead founders.

You forgot about Best Girl

So who will get killed for their DF by Blackbeard crew?

I'm guessing Shiliew will take Jozu's Diamond df in order to be Final Boss for Zoro where he gets the ability to cut through diamonds

Monkey D. Dragon, Marco, Pekoms and some White Tiger guy in Wano.

Blackbeard is going to fuse the four mythic zoans together to combine the four celestial zoans into the legendary Golden Dragon zoan. So he can be the three-head Golden Dragon zoan with black hole powers and earthquake abilities.

Pic related, it's Blackbeard's final form.

How many powers do we think Masaru D Chocheh has now? Does he steal fruits for his crew to use or does he take everyone of them for himself?

I hope he takes one more at absolute most.
Otherwise the final fight with him will be a clusterfuck.

He's probably giving them to his crew, I bet he got some during the Payback War. He'll probably only get one more fruit for himself though.

>I bet he got some during the Payback War
I'm not so sure.
Jesus would have rocked with Jozu's fruit though.

I like you user, I'd consider shifting Monet up if she got more time but as it stands I think you're dead on

>I'm not so sure.
Well there really weren't that many DF users in WB's crew, I think the only ones who demonstrated any DF powers were Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu and another one of the commanders.
>Jesus would have rocked with Jozu's fruit though.
Either him or Shillew would be awesome with Jozu's fruit.

>another one of the commanders
>You will never have the hammerspace fruit

Crap, forgot pic.

There was the hammerspace guy and a guy that had a living flail

There also was an allied Pirate Captain with a caterpillar fruit

The Swamp logia does the same shit, with the added bonus of Logia powers though

basically worse version of capone's fruit?

Can we all agree that guy with the Jacket fruit had the worst fruit by far? On a side note, it'll be interesting to see what Barto can do with his fruit in the future. Seems like it has a lot of potential for a devil fruit