BASKETBALL AMERICANS CONFESS AND THANK TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=SEhPZenO92c
AHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JazzCrazy/status/930680124156071936
breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/15/ucla-players-thank-president-trump-for-intervening-on-their-behalf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't thanks Trump during this interview stupid cunt, stop your fake news

How could they? They're nigs. Born to be ungrateful.

The chinks were right about them.

I found the timestamps for you, Abdul. Thank me.
>0:41
>4:49
>6:44
>7:57

How will Jemele Hill recover?
How will Eminem recover?
How will anyone who's ever called Trump a racist recover?
Trump is literally freeing negros

i cant wait to see niggers all get killed in the race war

Yeah he saved them cause he shoplifted in China.

It's ultimate pottery.

>Trump is literally freeing negros
sheeit. would never have thought to see that sentence constructed and be truthful.

These niggers were thieves, they fucked up and thought china was the place to be thieving, but chinese don't give a shit about niggers special priveledges they have in the US so they were facing 10 years, they weren't political prisoners or anything. These were dumbass niggers that got caught on video and sentenced to jail.
Trump still pulls some strings and get them out, and niggers act as if it is tought to even appreciate it. THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN LEFT IN A CHINESE PRISON FOR 10 YEARS INSTEAD. SEE HOW THEY WOULD'VE LIKED THAT THESE STUPID ASS NIGGERS! THEY BROKE CHINESE LAW AND WAS A COMPLETELY LEGAL SENTENCE THEY WERE FACING.
And it's ONLY because trump has soft power and good will among the chinese who like him, that these fuckers even were contemplated to be let out, under ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES these thieving niggers would have been left in chinese prison for 10 years no prayer and no parole. Let this be a little warning lesson to you stupid ass niggers, asians don't play pattycake around you sons of bitches. So if white people are completely diminished and asians become who pulls the strings on the global scene, there'll be a entirely different set of rules for you dumbass niggers, and you won't be allowed to even 1/100th of the shit white people let you get away with!
If someone got me out of jail because i was a dumbass nigger thief caught stealing in china and legally sentenced under chinese law to 10 years in prison with nobody to thank for it but my own stupid behaviour. I would be calling trump atleast every 2 months thanking him for not having to spend 10 years in a chinese prison which is what i actually deserved, and thanking him for putting american citizens first even someone as depraved and retarded as those stupid ass basketniggers.
But they and their families can't even muster up the motivation to say
>thanks trump, you really got us out of a tight spot there, and you had no good reason to do so but you did it anyways.
These niggers.

>we wuz sorry we got caught
>we iz turning our life around
You ain't sorry nigger, you're only sorry that you got CAUGHT. Why the fuck would you be shoplifting in china, don't you know any fucking thing about that country or do you think anywhere in the world is like the US where niggers are allowed to get away with almost everything.
Wakeup call for these niggers.

It should be a wakeup call for the entire world. These niggers have enough money to buy all the Chinese crap they want, but they still had to fucking commit crime by stealing. They also made Americans look bad in anot her country. Fucking disgusting.

American citizens first, even as depraved as these fucking thieving niggers. They all thought trump was kidding when he said "american citizens first? They weren't political prisoners or anything simply your basic thieving niggers getting caught redhanded shoplifting and legally sentenced under chinese law. Yet he still went to bed for them because eventhough they were depraved dumbass thieving niggers they are american citizens which they barely even deserve to be, what a shame they are to america, fucking UCLA basketball players acting like ghetto thugs and hoodlems. The absolute state of the left that they could possibly try to critique him for this.

>These niggers have enough money to buy all the Chinese crap they want
They stole sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store. Made in Italy by Luxottica.

rofl they sound like they're hostages reading lines at gunpoint

The left can never call him racist again. They will try and now they will fail. He has already done more for blacks than Obama ever did.

It's like pet shaming holy shit

Basically a sorry-not-sorry-but-I-don't-want-my-ass-in-China-jail.

Probably knockoffs but it doesn't matter. Stealing is still stealing no matter what it was.

LOL filthy nigger monkeys.

How does it feel to bow to President Trump? Without him you'd be Chinese prison food.

>trump is a nigger-loving tyrant
seems about right

>turn their life around
Lol. Fat fucking chance, they’ll just become rich dinduballers that beat their wives and blow their money on stupid shit like 99% of these other athletes

>i iz sorry i am turning my life around
>i will only steal in the US from now on, i've learned my lesson! I want to thank god and shiieet without him i would be nothing
For fucks sake niggers..

We really showed them by letting them return so they can steal from American citizens, while continuing their athletic careers and being glorified on espn. Truly a happy ending.

Blacks always steal from asians. Like all the affirmative action admissions at the expense of asian applicants at Ivy League schools.

>Big sigh after thanking trump
>Reading off a transcript and sound insincere as fuck

Shoulda just left em

I give you dindu levels over 9000.
Check this cunt out on twitter.
She thinks it's a conspiracy by xi jinping and the chinese government in order to make trump look good and niggers look bad. To her it's impossible that niggers be stealing and shit eventhough they do it in the US ALL THE TIME.
>dey was informed not to steal in china, so they couldn'tve been stealing in china.
Light this bitch up if you feel so inclined, especially now that they've admitted it.

And yes, the tweet is real and is still up last i checked some hours ago.

wtf, now I want a microsoft surface pro all in one work station for when life throws challenges at me.

twitter.com/JazzCrazy/status/930680124156071936 Here you go for the lazy anons.

>blacks
>behaving
She needs to choose one

Yea, don't force it, friendo.

This
I'm pretty sure they all agreed to sigh after thanking him because they don't have respect and still think they were in the right
Gotta be an ungrateful nigger at all times

The literal Lincoln of our era :')

Thanks doc

LOL CHINA USED A MINOR INCIDENT TO CURRY FAVOR WITH AN IDIOT, CLEARLY 8D SCRABBLE FROM DOLAN DRUMPF

I guarantee, without even looking, there's some cringeworthy top post on The_Donald about this, jizzing their pants about "HEY LOOK HOW NOT RACIST OUR GOD EMPEROR IS HEHEHEHE #MAGA #PEDES #BASED #WELUVOURBLACKS"

Lel I’ve never been to the dongle before I figured now would be a good first time to verify if that was true and holy shit you were not far off the whole site likes cringey as fuck

Obama would've sent them $700,000,000 and some spies for them we got them for free though.
Feels bad bein lib huh.

They should’ve rotted away in a cell for a bit as an example not to be a cunt over seas, good job Drumpf.

daily reminder chino hills sucks

And doesn't one of these niggers drive an actual ferrari?
Way to go to put the "myth" to bed that the majority of niggers have a penchant for stealing and other things including rape and murder but for some reason stealing is a big thing with niggers, it's like an itch they just have to scratch, no matter how much money you throw at them.
OH wait, it's not a myth it's just backed up by official crime statistics.
Fucking nigger driving a ferrari and he steals in china of all places who has a 99% conviction rate for shoplifting with very high no bullshit punishments for it. Trump is right about them facing 10 years. That's what you get when you fuck around in china.
And what did the nigger steal?
Well first off they apparently stole from 3 STORES, not 1 or two BUT THREE DIFFERENT stores in a high end mall, items from gucci, luis vitton, yves saint laurant and fergamo was among the things pilfered, and was caught on fucking video. Fucking niggers will get the belt big time for this HAHA. They're not half as sorry as they're gonna be. Must be painful to get your ass spanked as an adult. But then again when you act like a child like many of these niggers do then you kind of have it coming don't you.

Niggers aren't used to apologizing

That would never have happened though. China would hold the min there for like three months, then let them free if they agreed to play for the Chinese in Basketball for a few years.

niggers thanked Trump

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/15/ucla-players-thank-president-trump-for-intervening-on-their-behalf/

>Niggers aren't used to apologizing
Niggers are only sorry that they get caught, when you see enough of these examples you can see that they don't really feel bad about doing it only about getting caught. And they only apologize because others demand it of them, to them they're just internally pissed that they got caught, and it's painful for them to even apologize. It's uncanny how irresponsible they are and how they lack personal accountability. Niggers will be willing to excuse themselves of ANYTHING if anyone is willing to pretend that their shitty excuses are legitimate.
Many other people instantly feel shameful about even thinking about doing it, niggers don't have that in them for whatever reason, they have the notion that if you get robbed, it's your fault for getting robbed and not taking care of your stuff better. Incredible how someone can't realize why these people are near incapable of creating a basic functioning society in the first place without it falling apart very quickly.
This is what is so frustrating about niggers, they say
>i iz turning my life around
But they don't fucking learn.. the only thing that stops them is people telling them no or forcibly stopping them in the act. Even incredibly high punishments don't deter them in many cases.
>i saw that stuff and i decided i wanted it
They KNEW how dangerous that shit is to do in china, and they did it anways
>living on the edge bruh like a true g
yeah well now you got caught nigger, sucks to be youuu!!!

They literally all individually do faggot. Not that it wasn’t begrudgingly and some white person didn’t have to tell them to include it, but you’re simply wrong

dumbass Trump should have waited until they got back to America before raging on twitter.

The first one who spoke, yes. His basketball American brother makes money..playing basketball. I believe Jello was the name the coach unironically used in referring to him.

>That would never have happened though. China would hold the min there for like three months, then let them free if they agreed to play for the Chinese in Basketball for a few years.
Shows how little you know, china has very high punishment for shoplifting and like 99% conviction rate. These little cunts weren't going to get out otherwise. You make the mistake to believe that china is as liberal and pattycake as the west has become.. They're not. And they don't give a shit about the nigger priveledge these niggers have in the US where white people let them get away with soo many things in comparison.

I know, but China wouldn't have kept them for anywhere near 10 years, they would have been out in less than 6 months. It's an international incident, and we're their largest trading partner.

He had to make sure they knew ahead of time, like they’re children. “Remember, when someone does something nice for you, make sure you say thank you little timmy!” Because he understands that that is the mentality of the average groid

>The first one who spoke, yes. His basketball American brother makes money..playing basketball. I believe Jello was the name the coach unironically used in referring to him.
So god damn stupid it blows my mind, why the fuck didn't he just buy it, he could've probably bought half the items in one of the stores he pilfered from. Just nigger things.

If they wanted to say thank you they would have done so while in China.
Pretty sure Trump or at least one of his aids spoke to them.
He knew they weren't doing it without coercion.
Raging about ungratefulness after the fact would have made him look weak.

You know they were going to brag about it if they had somehow gotten away with it. #justniggerthings

Eyo HOLLLLDDD up peep dis shit mah nibnobs dem slanty eyed chingchongs couldn’t even see me swipin dat gooooooooch eyo eyo word UPPP

This timeline is a riot

BASED Black Men

thanks doc

lmfao fucking white people