Wall Wednesday with the best girl Aqua

But that isnt Eris.

>#stillwithher
get rekt

just read the leaks, her secrets are out

>Best girl
Aqua is the kind of retard who'd use Mexican money to build a wall on the Canadian border

Vol 10?

Or do you mean just to Kazuma?

oc webm

>blessed wall
fixed that for you, senpai

Just finished this yesterday

Aqua best girl and she is pure sex

You wouldn't enter her private sanctuary and start speaking in tongues.

Prologue is out.

>“Don’t be so angry Megumin. Didn’t I already buy you an Elroad rice cracker? It was more expensive than that ring you know?”

God dammit Kazuma.

Chief Aqua, your murals are the best!

He's too used to dealing with Aqua.

Why she is so dumb?

>tfw you'll never have Aqua-sama as your foreman

Forget foreman, I want her as an employee. She'd build the fuck out of everything and I'd rake in all the money.

Any chance for a S2?

It's confirmed already.

100%, Slowpoke-kun.

Misread this as "Wide Wednesday" and thought it was a THICK thread for a second.

She's not human. She's a sub-human.

Best girl.

She put all her int points into magic

what is dump stat

Where's an INT stat?

She's the one to get the job done

See the ellipses at the bottom? She'd have to scroll down on the magic adventurer's card to see the rest of her stats.

There's no way she only has 5 active skills, she bought every archpriest ability at level 1 and purchased party tricks with the excess skill points.

So instead of putting more points into Luck, or Agility, or Mana or Health she put points into social shit?

OP as fuck.
Also, she gets a lot of shit for her party tricks early on, but as it progresses literally everyone in Axel loves her for it, Kazuma comments that it makes her look like a true goddess, Iris is dumbfounded and even Wiz can't figure out how she does it since she doesn't use a single point of mana and still summons hundreds of doves from a piece of cloth

Her stats are already min/maxed

Luck and intelligence are dump stats for her, everything else is maxed out. Normal people have their HP/STR/DEX/INT/LCK/etc rise accordingly with their level and class, but Aqua descended down to the world as a goddess and has max level stats by level one with the only limitation being that she cannot improve any more. When she levels up she only gets additional skill points to purchase more skills. Her status abilities will always be the same.

I always thought Kazuma's insults were too crude and spontanous, where Aquas bantz is god tier:
>"What are you doing in my room, you bitch, shouldn't you be playing with your little cult today?"
>"Ah, Kazuma, since you have never been loved by anyone, you don't know how it feels. Now get your dumb hikiNEET self out of bed before I soak you"
wew

>his parents laughed when he died

Being Kazuma is suffering.

To be fair, they both carry the show with their bantz and interaction between each other.
>and after all, they are still dependant on each other and best buds 4 lyfe

>Even the doctors were laughing at such a stupid reason for dying, I've never seen anything like it
She did start out pretty rough on him, tbqh

Do she even use pantsus?

In the novels she does. Popular theory goes that she's wearing invis pantsus so people can't look at them

>Aqua converts our world
>global peace and prosperity for all
Soon.

Axis brings stability and prosperity. We could use this in our world.

Best girl.

That's...kinda dumb

don't get it

How is so fucking dumb and retarded what the fuck happened on the day she was born was she dropped on her head or is she a true retard?

She's worried that people will ogle her panties, so she makes them invisible. Problem solved!

Wow, easy there Wiz

As expected of a true goddess!

That's a big undead

>builds walls like crazy
>personally brings in lying stealing immigrant scum
She was so close. Sasuga damegami.

Not for Aqua

stupid water sluts thread is dying out

and here you are bumping it, you dopey eyed cunt
>12D interdimensional chess

>12D chess

Goddamn, imagine how many times you'd be able to use Explosion in one game.

Doesnt Megumin actually play some wierd explosion chess alot?