Ivanka Trump on Roy Moore: There is a special place in hell for him

sfgate.com/news/politics/article/Ivanka-Trump-says-child-tax-credit-not-a-pet-12360227.php

gloria allred's presence is enough to doubt the victims accounts
did she doubt her fathers accusers? all 13 of them, trotted out by the clinton campaign? i think gloria fucking kike fucking allred was behind at least one of them. could be wrong.
ivanka is a piece of shit

>ivanka is a piece of shit

Would you say the same when Trump himself says this? ( you know he will)

yes

>yes

So you believe some creepy old guy over the god emperor Trump? Seems like you aren't that much of a MAGA pepe.

>I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts

Says the brainwashed sheep who doesn't visit Sup Forums and gets their news from the propaganda MSM.

I've heard Fox mention on multiple occasions that if Moore wins it is because Republicans want to spite Dems. No mention of all of last year's fraudulent allegations against Trump, like we're goldfish with a ten second memory or something.

It's a shame too because there really are females that get raped, and they need to be taken seriously. But until stricter punishments are enforced for falsified rape allegations, I cannot believe what msm tells me. I've heard Fox mention that if Moore wins, it will be because Republicans wanted to spite Dems. Ha! Of course no mention of the fraudulent rape allegations against Trump last year.

rich girls are easy

Hope women start to accuse Kushner. Ivanka is a dumb whore.

correct
the only thing i care about politically is that america remains majority white and preferably vastly majority white. everything else will sort itself out. demographics is the only thing that is important in terms of politics and legislation
i realize you're being cheeky and you're on my side but this core principle needs to be restated constantly
ivanka is this pageant-style lady. that is what she has learned or adapted to from her fathers business. consider the statement "i have no reason to doubt"
WELL i didn't look into it, so i have no reason to WHATEVER
it's the same fucking thing they ask miss usa or whatever "what would solve world hunger"
"well we just, like, you know, feed all the people"

same mindset. ivankas brain is a turd floating in an ocean of piss

Based Ivanka BTFOing pedo apologists

>remains majority white

Yeah I'm sure moore will make America white again retard.

>Of course no mention of the fraudulent rape allegations against Trump last year.

>fradulent
???????

roasties get toasties

>Says the brainwashed sheep who doesn't visit Sup Forums and gets their news from the propaganda MSM.

M8 look in a mirror.

he is one of these "JUDEO-christian" pieces of shit
i didn't even imply i was supporting him. better than the alternative for whites? absolutely. a guy worthy of genuine support? absolutely not. only reason to back him in this scandal is to teach these jews they can't use this card to disable any political campaign they want

I thought Jews didn't believe in hell?

Voting Republican = white genocide

How has that been working for 50 years white man?

IT'S NOT PREDATORY IF YOU'RE DAUGHTER IS INTO IT, RIGHT IVANKA?

Who's surprised? (((Ivanka))) is a democrat.
Wonder why she doesn't realize that there's a "special place in hell" for people who renounce their Savior?

again, you fucking retards
i didn't even say shit about the republican party
YOU VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WILL STOP THIRD WORLD HORDES FROM COMING HERE

I'm sure she has no idea what you are talking about.

Are you suggesting that voting democrat doesn't guarantee it?

>YOU VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WILL STOP THIRD WORLD HORDES FROM COMING HERE

Yes so keep voting for those Republcians right?

No you buy guns, build a community in the mountains and prepare for the upcoming race war.

>Are you suggesting that voting democrat doesn't guarantee it?

>voting

Oh sweetie it must be nice to be young.

>Says the brainwashed sheep who doesn't visit Sup Forums and gets their news from the propaganda MSM.
this was a wake up call
Goodbye Sup Forums

no you do not keep voting for them there republicrats
you vote, just like every other race does, in a bloc
or you don't. but to the extent you get politically-involved as a white man, you ought to do it just like pedro and mohammed and jamal do it.
it's only because of the deracination we endure here thanks to jews that this is even a question

Then fuck off fag.

Oy gevalt. She's clearly faked conversion. Jews don't believe in hell.

>you vote, just like every other race does, in a bloc

Whites already do and we get the same bullshit

There is no pro-white party in America.

Someone please make the she kike leave...

Alabama doesn't consult with Jews before voting.

i know. wait til the boomers die off and inside of a couple years whites become a minority here, in the place we made
it's going to happen within two decades. probably within one decade. we're demonized now. imagine what will happen when we are are 40% of the population. imagine everything - from traditions and holidays to affirmative action to tax structure to voting

and there's nowhere on earth aside from maybe poland and maaaybe russia where it will be ok to be white

if we let muds take the reins here through (((immigration))) we will end up in the state every other non-white country is in. me? i will stand and die for it