Make-Up Removal App is Designed to Make Us Gay!

This app is being pushed by the elites via the Streisand effect. I literally think I am going gay now. I mean I used to want to get a girlfriend but if this is how they truly look then I think I'd prefer guys. Not even gay but this app makes me DISGUSTED.

Should this app be criminalized for the sole purpose of keeping the general population straight? Also I am now either going MGTOW or gay because I can't even jerk off to a women now knowing they truly look like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K70tnhl3XVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Make-Up Removal App is Designed to Make Us Gay
more like smart in our choices

Obviously. Women are social construct. If you cant get children out of them they are always a negative investment.

Both of those are fucking ugly and unnatural

>I can't even jerk off to a women
thats not even how babies are made you retard

This is how we become even closer to joining and becoming hermaphrodite once again. Mark my words.

This is actually the first idea I had about this app, and I still wonder why sjws hate it.

>talking to a girl
>Run it on her
>She's still pretty
No. It's designed to uplift average looking women that don't cake.

>Make-Up Removal App is Designed to Make Us Gay!

Nahhhh
Time to accept their real beauty.

Today marks a day in which the average normie realized that women hide more than just sex partners. Their whole image is fake and they hate themselves more than anyone.

I think you were already gay. This shit is great

I can't believe people are unironically replying to this. sage.

This app is inaccurate and if you retards had half a brain you'd realize that such an app is literally impossible.

>I used to want to get a girlfriend but if this is how they truly look then I think I'd prefer guys.
you were always gay user. I prefer women without makeup, and if all women had no makeup then it would be the norm and people would not be turned off by it.

OP is a faggot. What a surprise.

Agreed OP. I'm already cruising Grindr to find a gift giver.

Great meme actually

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah but that's like 1% of women that we could never get anyway

Can you blame them? If I looked that ugly I'd hide it to. Why do guys look ok without makeup but girls look like abominations without it

I wasn't gay

Enjoy ban

Just because this bitch is ugly without makeup doesn't mean all bitches are.

If you are willing to turn gay because of makeup, I have news for you. You're already 100% gay.

This app is designed by some people to make money. Not everything is a conspiracy. Its just a way for some developers to make cash.

>real beauty.
"""She""" looks like a 16 years old boy
This app is really going to make me either a monk or gay.

nah, the cute ones stay cute without makeup.
You're just a shill, buddy.

I was never gay and I'm not gay but I might BECOME gay

>A 10/10 stays 10/10

Color me shocked

After I saw Ariana Grande in this app I was considering gay

No, it's designed to make soulless, thousand cock state women look as they truly are.

If that realization makes you gay then you don't deserve to be straight

your g spot will send you to the moon, baby

These threads have been a godsend
Best meme of 2017

>My xother is the hacker known as 4chinz and xe will ban you

Fuck they still got cunts bro. Just close your eyes and think of the wheat fields.

nope, you were always gay

Geeze I know you're just shitposting but damn. If you really expected women to generally have better skin than pic related then yeah you'd be up for disappointment. I mean your average dude doesn't have such good skin either. You might as well stick to anime.

I don't think so many women would be this asspained over it if they didn't recognize what they have to look at in the mirror all the time.

The only ones I see complaining about it are women/feminists because it reveals the truth

fish farms more like. is this a vaginal aesthetics improver app? no. and there never will be one. i use the turkey baster app to make babby and the truvada app to kill aids

This is the best way to put it.

>dont deserve to be straight
nobody is so why bother. start working on your having been banished from eden. oops

this app will save the next generation of boys
all those 7's and 8's we chased around were just 4's in disguise
no more pedestals for the ladies.

Except like 1% of women are ok without makeup. I am not in the 1% of guys

I think im just going MGTOW actually

What like 1%?

you were already gay if this is the catalyst but everything else that comes with women wasn't enough to tip you over that ledge

>that
>10/10
BAAAAAAAAARF

Except that's like every women

Little boy: Why do women wear makeup and perfume?
Old man: Because they are ugly and they stink

Pussy doesn't smell bad, much better than man's asshole for sure. Who cares what her cunt looks like? I always have sex in the dark with my eyes closed anyway.

it works for animals too. except one is a male. without makeup. men age like wine. women like milk

>This app is really going to make me either a monk or gay.

Yeah sure, wamen.

But I always knew Katy Perry wasn't pretty

kek

Well I was already bi before this, but this app doesn't make me feel more gay or anything. Honestly, many of these women don't look too terrible without makeup. They just look a few years older.

Meanwhile, we already know most men look terrible except for traps.

How does Marion look w/o makeup?

>implying you cant just fuck some ugly whore while she's wearing face paint, while knowing that she's actually much uglier in reality

That's like letting a dude suck my dick and pretending it's a female

I look in the mirror. I'm average looking but I look human, these things look like freaking goblins from Lord of the Rings

Then who should we chase? Only 1%?

lol youre retarded. asses close on themselves. vaginas need to stay gaping. more garbage passes through a vagina than any of the two sphincters on a man that dont store anything at that low of a level. uncut dick smells good or like nothing compared to the cleanest cheese hole

>What like 1%?

All you're doing is guessing, so looks like you'll never convince people.

What is everything else that comes with women?

LIKE CLOCKWORK

I think that might be only happening to you, user

nope

>Except that's like every women
Sexiness and cuteness is more of an energy and a radiance than anything else tbqh with you

Makeup can do good, but it's best used to highlight natural features, not cover up bad spots (which ultimately causes further damage to skin).

Cats have barbed tongues, no good for cunnilingus
Dogs on the other hand...

>if women didn't look pretty they'd be stacked by the dozens at the local tip shop
>women actually believe this

>I mean I used to want to get a girlfriend but if this is how they truly look then I think I'd prefer guys.

just find a girl that looks good without makeup retard. these (((celebrities))) are kike puppets anyways and would have to be naturally ugly and mentally retarded to push leftist agendas.

someone that doesn't hide behind make up to inflate her ego

This.

My ex wanted me to marry her but didn't want to have kids. Told her what's the point lol.

JUST

mmm. cancer. started in bestiality might as well finish with it

surprise, that's what going gay is. Can't get a woman so you settle for bootyhole and think of Taylor Swift.

Yeah but piss and blood are fine. It's mostly just water with some extra stuff in there. Poop is...poop.

Roasties in full damage control.

>If I expect women to have skin over their flesh and bones I'm up for disappointment

This app reminds me of this.
They've finally been found out.
youtube.com/watch?v=K70tnhl3XVk

No, you're just a fag. It's not turning any straight people gay.

Bill?

piss and mucus and cheese and zika and super gonorrhea and trichomoniasis and fungus are not fine. everybody has poo. nothing goes on top of you im telling you. but vaginas require their snot production. no wonder hooked noses love em so much

>vaginas need to stay gaping

t. virgin

I have experimented with making people gay before.

You sound easy to convert

nobody was ever straight to begin with. all freudian crapola

looks ok

enjoy your vaginismus

I'm asking idiot. How many women look without makeup as a percent? Like 5%? IDK

I am a guy though. You can't argue

Where are these girls then? And if they really are they'd probably already be taken

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW VOOOOOOOMIT

maybe try gay sex

it always is. no conversion necessary

>The app is designed to make you gay.
Ooookaaaay. I think you were gay from the get go user.

>They're turning the frogs gay.

good idea. your picture is retarded

I already disliked makeup and chose partners that wore little to none. Doesn't affect me at all. Soy boy.

>posts gay frog
youre gay

This is why you date a QT who doesn't usually wear makeup. If a woman looks good in makeup it doesn't mean she's hot, it means she's good at art.

Pretty rough desu

Always thought higher of no-makeup wearing women. Natural beauty is best beauty.

Oh fuck off you silly cunt.
We will still fuck you with or without makeup, but we just won’t beg you for sex from now on.

She actually looking much better without makeup. Ironic, because i never liked her.

Looks like she has no makeup here.

Yeah but you have to be like in the 1% of guys

Are you a virgin? Seriously if you been with a woman, you'd know going out mode and home mode the bitch looks totally different. Average girls don't slap that shit on 24/7 like a lot of famous people so their skin isn't as badly fucked and if seeing her without makeup turns you off, then you ara a faggot anyway so whats the problem?

I think this app exaggerates things a lot. Also someone explain to me what is really the point of this? I like it when women wear makeup, because obviously I'd rather look at something pretty than something unsightly.

If this makes you gay you were already beyond saving
Rather, it should make it easier to talk to thots, since you know they're actually ugly as fuck underneath it all and are cripplingly insecure as a result since their personalities can't make up for how ugly they are

>EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gtfo fag.

DELET THIS

It’s not to make you gay you fucking faggot. It lowers women’s self esteem as increases your own. Look at all these ugly bitches who were hot with make up. If you’re lik 5/10 in terms of good looks, you can bag a girl 9/10 because in reality she prolly is a 4

I wish I was that dog.

Why not find a roastie who doesn't look like a pale fish with liverspots?

sauce me up senpai

Bump.