Does she get taller when she transforms?

Does she get taller when she transforms?

Vivio and Einhard turn into giantess and get cowtits but Fuuka looks the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149530400/#q149533760
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149530400/#q149537177
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pretty sure she does.
Her tits stay the same though

>you get a transformation spell that ages you up a few years
>you just still look the same

as expected of a sporty tomboy

Reminder that Rinne is a mistake.

She does, otherwise her clothes wouldn't have shattered

>Vivio and Einhart turns into giantesses
Man they barely qualify for Amazonian by Japanese standards. Vivio's what, 5'6" in adult form?

She is taller than most of the cast desu

That's still not saying much.

I'm 5'9" and I'm a titan compared to most anime characters.

How could we fail to protect her smile? Now it's gone forever.

I'm not interested in boys so no big loss here.

There's nothing that mankind can do against Rinne's amount of edge. Miura is a regrettable loss (not) but also an inevitable one.

> gets taller
> keeps dfc

Perfection.

>not being gay for Miura
You know you want to ravage his ass

>dfc
Yet more proof that VSfags don't actually watch their shit.

That's flat compared to Rinne, Vivio or Einhard

Whose tits are bigger, adult Rinne or adult Vivio?

>That's flat
So not only are you in threads for shows you don't even watch, you don't even know basic Sup Forums terminology. Just fuck off.

Flat enough

Are Vivio and Einhard Adults in that picture?

Their bodies look taller and they look to be the same height but their faces looks childish and Vivio´s body look semi-developed (more developed than the younger self but way less tittier than the normal "adult mode".

Or I am thinking too much for a shitty fanservice pic from nyantype?

We need a "Rinne Berlinetta is invincible" pasta.

Tough one

Both are titty monsters

Yeah but only one is an actual monster though.

They are teens, it makes sense they look like that, it is just that they are usually not so scantily clad so it is not so obvious

You mean like that one Madara Uchiha pasta?

I'd need a bit, but I guess it's manageable.

I don't know if I am sick or some stuff, but
doesn't look like a 12y, too curvy for me.

Zest is there, but not Yuuno.

The fuck.

I think that's Nanami's outfit from Dog Days.

Has it ever been explained why some of the cast use belkan magic despite not being from belka?

12yo are curvy

Yes

Zest was more important in StrikerS, Yuuno didn't even get 2 minutes of combined screen time.

Miura uses Midchilda magic by the way. Whoever in charge of the character site made a mistake on Miura, though, it's fixed now.

>Staff doesn't even know the character's traits and fightstyle
More proof that they just pulled Miura's defeat out of their asses.

This deeply saddened me

You talk as if there was a single part of Vivid Strike that was made with love and care.

So they can choose their orientation.

With that explanation in mind, wouldn't a Belkan device benefit Fate? Bardiche is old and busted considering she haven't even used magic much since As.

Whoever animates the girls getting punched clearly loves his job

I love Fuuka but I also love ViVid as well and I wish they'd stop ruining ViVid for the sake of VS.

I wish they'd stop ruining Nanoha for the sake of VS.

Wishes don't come true.

I belive in meme magic anything can happen

>Sup Forums memed a reality star into the white house
>wishes don't come true
You best fucking believe.

All this pic tells me is that Midchilda is made of manlets from all space and time if most are as tall as a japanese woman like Nanoha

>wishes don't come true
>the other episode had a bunch of faggots beating the shit out of Rinne
Wish harder, you're getting there.

Not really, although skilled in ceremonial spells, Long range and hand to hand combat, she is primarily a mid-range mage. A belkan device would only hinder her skills.
Not to mention modern belkan technology only became available after Hayate joined the TSAB, at that point in her life Fate was already a fully fledged mage, switching systems would have been pointless

It keeps bothering me that no one else seems to have spotted this production mistake yet.

People don't care about VS, what else is new.

Just the right size.

In some industries in Japan where the working hour is not fixed and people works both in day and night time, "good morning" is used as the default greeting to show that they are always ready for work no matter the time. Vivio and co. probably use "good morning" in the same way to show their readiness for training.

Is there anything about Fuuka that isn't perfect?

Her anime.

She's mostly engaging in close combat, to not use the 'style' that's clearly best suited for her fighting style just seems like a hindrance, if not an all out handicap.

>hyperventilating diaper wearing fat midget
She's far from perfect.

Threadly reminder that Rinne is a SHIT. A SHIT.

Worst girl of the year.

/thread

Beat me to it.

She uses mid-range magic most of the time, I don't see what you are talking about

I know, she is not merely perfect. She is a miracle

edgy

Fate is a kind hearted woman. She wouldn't want to take the risk of accidentally killing someone or injuring them more than necessary with a Belka device. Besides, she also shoots beams, energy orbs and perform ritual spells all the time so a Mid device is still better. Not to mention that Bardiche was specifically designed for her by Lynith.

Does the original cast appear in this? At all? Even in a cameo?

Nope. Given the time period they're off fighting the Huckebeins.

She used midrange magic in original and As. How long has it been since you heard THUNDA REIJI.

She fights like Vita, she uses some quick throw away spell like photon lancer to advance with until she's close enough to brawl it out.

No. And that's good, I don't want them in this fucking mistake of an anime.

That doesn't happen yet.

Precia ordered Linith to train her wrong as a joke.

Force takes place 2 years after the start of Vivid. Vivid Strike takes place 2 years after the start of Vivid (Miura was 12 there, 14 here). Therefore, Vivid Strike and Force are happening simultaneously.

>Nope. Given the time period they're off fighting the Huckebeins.
That's one year ahead, and the events of Force didn't take a whole years either. Also Force isn't canon anymore.

The fuck you said about Rinne-sama? She rid this based show from the precence of that good for nothing stupid girl. She's our based saviour.

Miura a shit. A SHIT.

>She rid this based show from the precence of that good
She sure did. Now that we have her around, there's nothing good about VS.

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

>and Force are happening simultaneously.
Force didn't happen, it's cancelled.

Not really. Force happened sometime during year 81. Vivid Strike started around September year 80 and is now in the middle of December 80.

She used beam attacks in strikers and she had no fights in vivid or strike

Oh boy. Really? Where's the announce? When it happened?

I like Fuuka but fuck this tournament storyline.

There were SO MANY BETTER places to take a new character in the Nanoha universe. Even with ViviD attached.

>she had no fights in vivid
Fatefags still salty about Erio i see.

Too bad. You're obligated to kiss the soild Rinne-sama walks on or you aren't a true fan.

4 out of Bardiche's 5 forms are suited only for close combat, and the sealing form we don't even see anymore so we might as well rule that out.

It's a device build and best utilized with spellcasters yet Fate insists on going head-to-head, seems kinda wasted.
With the asspulls currently going on I'm sure they could find a way to 'convert' Bardiche into a belkan device. It'd make more sense.

Hate that shit. Hate Rinne too.

In fact, I think I hate Vivid Strike.

Yeah. Rinne a SHIT.

>Erio
Who?

Fuuka stays perflat, but she grows a head taller.

Then just drop it.

I don't HATE Rinne, but I hate what they did with the character.

There is nothing sympathetic about her. I could really care less about her. If she was replaced with a faceless stand-in called "Final Boss", it would have the same impact as Rinne's backstory does.

I mean, I get it, she's cute, and she lifts. But what is she beyond that? Nothing. Fuuka has EVERY REASON to act just like Rinne is acting right now, but she doesn't. Fuuka is too good for Rinne.

Maybe this whole season will be a metaphor for the Poor Little Rich Girl, but I doubt it. Every indication so far is that they're playing it straight and missing the incredible irony at play.

The dashing male warrior that bested Fate in her last chronological fight before FORCE.

>Nanohafag dropping the latest Nanoha installment
funny man, you

Yeah I wanted to see Fuuka dish out some Daredevil style street justice. I enjoyed the tournament arcs in ViVid but I feel continuing it into VS was a mistake. Fuuka is the only reason this show hasn't completely fallen apart yet and why I'm still watching it.

I forgot about that fight, does she use ranged attacks there? Its been ages since I read it

The axe and scythe can also be used to shot and the giant sword is not meant for close combat but rather smashing shields from a distance

>The dashing male warrior that bested Fate
...Signum?

Nanoha?

>The axe and scythe
Too bad Fate only ever uses that stupid Riot Blade form anymore. It was cool at firt but i miss the scythe.

You mean troll. You don't like Nanoha, remember?

I love Nanoha, I don't know where you got that from.

not him, but

>Hate VS
>means you hate Nanoha

retarded argument.
Nanoha isn't even IN this series.

But there is no Nanoha in here, her name is not even in the title. Besides,
>not dropping something you hate
Are you a masochist?

>Replying to THK who admitted he's only here to bait/shitpost Strike! and Rinne for the reactions

You guys never learn.

>but i miss the scythe
Thisthisthisthis.

Bring back the scythe, that's the most iconic and cool part of this duo, not the stupid dual wield sword shit.

>THK
Epic meme

She doesn't appear any more. Period. That doesn't mean she no longer use them
As I said I don't remember the vivid fight so I could be wrong

THIS.

Rinne a SHIT, holy fuck. The writing for her is just fucking trash.

>Yeah I wanted to see Fuuka dish out some Daredevil style street justice.
The preview was completely misleading, it's complete bullshit. They should have told us it was going to be more tournament shit instead of making us think it was going to be about mahou shoujo lyrical hobo.

Who?
Are you seriously saying that everyone who doesn't 100% worship VS must be this person whom you're attributing to multiple people?

I wrote and I don't hate the show. I just hate the complete execution of it all. The base components are there, but none of the excitement or compulsion exists.

She was being doubleteamed by Erio and Nanoha.

Maybe some people missed that thread. Anyways, this is true:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149530400/#q149533760
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149530400/#q149537177