archive.fo/3cmyE
twitter.com/ABC/status/930919297597177857
youtu.be/WyWpDGIUvnw
classmates.com/people/Brooks-Ray/4000166107497
archive.is/Bsnp8
twitter.com/billineastala/status/930519160123248640
news.google.com/newspapers?id=cn4jAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SdYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2662,435715
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up Kike. Only a JIDF shills would care about Roy Moore while not living in the US

I bet you're a fucking kike who thinks you're helping when the shoah is closer than ever

ditto

saged

Do people really have a consistent signature? Mine is different every single time

What the fuck are you talking about, you silly fucking cunt? I'm not the kike who wants a Democrat running Alabama.

Yeah, I thought you might agree with him you commie fuck.

>you will be the first to hang.

Of course it is.

Old Hickory house wasn't open in 1977 and it was spelt Old not Olde. It opened in 2001.

Is that Roy or Ray?

Two different inks.

Went from cursive to block print.

2 questions that make me think this is forged:
1. Why would anyone put a date in a yearbook signature? It’s a YEAR book.
2. Yearbook come out at the END of a school year, which was just before summer. Why sign it at Christmas?

Need someone to find out when this yearbook was printed.

Mine is pretty consistent. He makes a good case in the picture of why it's not the same.

Yes, especially politicians and celebrities. Some signatures are instantly recognizable even though they're illegible unless you examine them closely.

Darel Nelson (stepson) came out and point blank stated he doesn't believe his stepmom.

Holy shit, they are completely different colours.

the best thing would be to compare it to a signature from around the same year. 40 years is a long time, and some people change their signatures.

best episode, le Carré.

Sauce?

Also, why date it twice? Christmas 77 and 12/22/77

youtube.com/watch?v=WyWpDGIUvnw 4:19

I suggest you watch the whole thing anyway. Very good info on stuff we've done already.

Heres the thing, pedophilia is a life long affliction and there is no cure. If Moore really liked diddling kids I want him to hang right next to all the pedos, but the most recent allegation is from over 40 years ago. Add that with the seemingly forged signature, the (((News outlets))) that broke the stoy, and the coordinated remarks between McCuckle an the other swamp monters I'm 100% certain this is a manufactured controversy.
I would like 2 independent handwriting analysts to verify the veracity of the signature, because it looks fake to me.

Cheers user. I'll take a look

I think we need to organise and make everyone in Alabama aware of these glaring mistakes. Print posters the lot. I'm willing to help anyway I can.

did you watch the news conference just now?

Odd that a conservative guy would write an E like a hammer and sickle

I watched Trump talking about his tour in Asia?

Haha, this is why I love Sup Forums

Hasbara pls go.

Also, he was never the DA. He was an ADA

you didn't see the Roy Moore's attorney press conference just now?

They know it's fake and forged
they demanded Gloria Allred release the actual yearbook

Also, the accuser was a party in a divorce Judge Moore presided over and conveniently failed to disclose that on Monday

go rewind this stream

youtube.com/watch?v=6FeVchvVWdQ

Cheers bro.

Wow I hope he's right. This would be a huge BTFO.

That pic has been shopped tho. There’s literally text and annotations on it. And it was cropped from the original.

SHIT BRUV. They are even going to check the ink and get experts to check it. (((They))) are fucked.

Ink meaning the age of the ink.

lmfao shareblue is running for the hills now that moore is innocent and he's going to win, also noticed a surprising lack of roy moore threads today, what a coincidence

The video of the book looks like black ink but a close up still image looks blue

archive.fo/3cmyE

Check out the live stream the user posted above near the end.

yeah, that attorney blew it all the fuck apart just now
It will be interesting to see what Gloria Allred does

REMIND 30 MIN
youtube.com/watch?v=6FeVchvVWdQ

Why not.

Also he wouldn't have signed it D.A. but DDA Deputy District Attorney.

There's so much inconsistencies with this. Really bad frame up job. Could be the establishment Republicans because Moore is more like Trump and he beat their incumbent.

As long as mine is on paper and not some digital pad it looks really consistent. It’s muscle memory at this point. I don’t even think about it.

Yeah I watched it thanks

it's because moore had 2 big controversies

1. he refused to take down a 10 commandment statue in front of the state house
2. he doesn't like trannies

that's why they're going after him

>1. Why would anyone put a date in a yearbook signature? It’s a YEAR book.

Good point that nobody's thought of.

lol holy shit i never thought of that

And who gets a yearbook at Christmas

I just hope the Alabama people get to see what's happening. Fox will be the only one reporting this.

Hi George

yup

also, wasn't someone called 'ray' the actual d.a at the time

ray
roy

It’s over.

Nobody is going to believe any of the other allegations now.

The establishment is so nervous about pro Trump senators replacing them that they had to take this smear campaign too far and now they dun goofed and played themselves.

TOP KEK!

Trump tried to warn you cuckbart-reading faggots. He gave you a perfectly viable alternative during the primary. But no, you ridiculous faggots thought you knew better than the savior of western civilization.

Now reap the fucking whirlwind.

nobody, they don't come out until spring usually
and then, who would still be toting a year book around the following Christmas?

The whole press conference in full

twitter.com/ABC/status/930919297597177857

>He raped me. My proof is he signed my yearbook.
Fuck lads! All those yearbooks I signed in high school there's probably about 150 girlsI raped. I was under 18 though. Am I okay?

My question is who. It could be the dems or it could be the repubs. Seeing as how no establishment republican is standing up to this bs.

>WASHINGTON — Republicans in Washington may be abandoning Roy Moore by the droves. But in Alabama, the GOP has Moore's back and is threatening retribution against defectors.

I just forwarded this post to Gloria Allred and Lisa Bloom
good luck user

Lol at shills calling anyone else on this site a kike

Look at the "To a" in the first line. The "a" in that line is exactly the same as the "o" that is supposedly "Roy". It's definitely "Ray".

They are scared that Bannon helped Moore win even though Trump endorsed someone else. Bannon will be making everyone aware of who is establishment and who is not for 2018, where Trump can't exactly come out and say it. I think that's their real fear.

Bannon is the establishment.

I was signing all the girls shirts where their tits were. I. AM. FUCKED.

b-but I'll be okay though right?

They call anyone and everything shills or kikes to completely divide everything. No one knows who is shilling who anymore.

depends on if you're rich and/or famous and how desperate your former classmates are for cash
I guess we'll find out soon enough

looks pretty real

if you take any of his signatures and overlay them with all his others it would look exactly like this photo anyways

this

plus we ALWAYS got our yearbooks at the end of the year in June

who gets yearbooks in December?

My thoughts too. I write cursive and that looks very much like a cursive a. Especially when you looks at the other cursive o's in the name Moore.

Also don't forget the Olde Hickory House is spelt wrong. It should be Old and that restaurant wasn't in business until 2001.

youtu.be/WyWpDGIUvnw
likely fake

Olde Hickory House did exist in 1977 though, 2 different restaurants
So they did do some research

It's both. They're called RINOs for a reason.

We need a copy of the divorce order that Moore's attorney claims is the source of the lifted signature.

He had a copy at the press conference a few minutes ago and I saw him hand it to one of the reporters there.

I cant find a picture of it anywhere on web

If you sign things regularly, yes.
As a judge, he would be signing papers dozens of times a day.

You develop muscle memory over the years and it becomes so automatic that the signature is virtually identical.

Hmmmmm. I missed that.

The question is why didn't she request a new judge if he did in fact do what he did to her to traumatize her her entire life.

came here to bring this up, thanks user

Hmmmm, that is a very good question

She didn't need to give a specific reason if she was fearful. She could have just stated she knows the Judge from a past contact with him.

The y is the smoking gun.

kill yourself

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not SAY, Merry Christmas.
-RAY

Source on 2001

RAY BROOKS CLASS OF 1979

classmates.com/people/Brooks-Ray/4000166107497

The only thing that was found on a Ray Brooks so far

>Raymond Brooks in Alabama who was shot and killed in 2014 for pedophilia.

archive.is/Bsnp8

But he's too old unless he was slow in school.

LOL there it is
that poor shlub ray is probably watching all this shit and upset the sweet gloria used his clever inscription for such nefarious purposes

>1. Why would anyone put a date in a yearbook signature? It’s a YEAR book.

Oh sheet, that's a burn.

Not only that but twice. It must be a southern thing.

no

probably not

most republicans turn out to be either pedophiles, flaming homosexuals or philanderers.

sorry lad

twitter.com/billineastala/status/930519160123248640

wrong place

Even if they're not identical your signature will have telltale markers; where you start your letters, space between first and last name, how far above/below the line. Dude's got a very distinct Y and M.

>being this much of an investigative faggot over Moore

They're arguing about the address and if it's been shooped in.

news.google.com/newspapers?id=cn4jAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SdYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2662,435715

If this is a deep state mop operation, anything is possible.

intadesting

you sound sleepy bitch

>911

pic related

yes you are. You are a paid shill trying to bait /Pol into defending a pedophile, therefore you support the dems.

serious question - If you found proof Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, would it change your mind?

Bamafag here.. believe me we are aware... it's very clear here it's a hit job.. keep it up though, we always need new evidence