Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0

>Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0
>not 4.0

Why is Anno such a hack?

Honestly NOW you think he's a hack?
If you didn't think he was a hack after the second remake then clearly you have no clue what you're talking about.

The Giant God Warrior and Godzilla show Anno hasn't lost his touch but for some reason Eva take the worst from him.

Confirmed for still ass-mad about 100% pure homolove.

Where does one begin if they want to start watching NGE?

start watching NGE

Of course, it's so simple

It's probably hinting to a timeloop. The alternate title does the same thing:

:||

get out

Timeloop is dead obvious from the faggot's remarks:

>I'll make you happy this time
>I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy this time

And so on.

at the begining

Is it fine if I just watch the Rebuilds without bothering with the original? Since it's in it's own continuity and all

You can, but you might little nuances like the terminology. However, a bunch of it does change in the Rebuilds.

You should watch the original because it's slower and might be a bit harder to get into once you have an established background in a different part.
There's nothing wrong with just watching the Rebuilds, but they ramp up some stuff that only sounds awesome if you've watched the series. Either way, it doesn't matter much.

probably because he draws too much from himself for Eva. He's better off doing things like Godzilla I think.

It's like he's still trying to make a time loop unsurprising.

Watch the series (all the way through), wait a day or two then watch End of Evangelion (Movie) and then wait 1 or 2 months before watching the rebuilds.

You won't get lost, but you're likely to be briefly thrown by the more obtrusive references and you'd be the kind of faggot that's only seen Abrams Star Trek.

Anno literally doesn't want to make more Eva.
It shows.

This order:
- Original TV show, take a daily break after 4-5 episodes
- Before Episode 25, take about one and a half to think about the show and what you saw
- Then watch E25 and E26. Try not to cry while the writer rapes your mind.
- Then take about two to three days to digest what you just saw.
- Then, and only then, watch End of Evangelion.
- Fuck the rebuild, it´s shit.

Start with Rebuild 1, then watch episodes 8-12 of the TV series, read from chapters 23 to 48 in the manga (it explains it much better), now watch episodes 25 and 26 of the TV series followed immediately by Rebuild 3, and then finally watch Death and Rebirth

Just watch Re:Zero instead

It's so if he decides to pull another cash-in out of his ass he can say he planned it all along and that the symbolism was always there and you're too much of a dumb smelly otaku to understand his vision.

Because he'd rather keep making kaiju movies than going back to Eva's retarded story and fans.