Tell me how mankind will perish, also post Watashi

Tell me how mankind will perish, also post Watashi

aaww shit, fucked it.

The need for understanding will drive us to further our search by joining with all else in a singularity from which a new god will be born with new human thoughtforms.

I prefer they go the Texhnolyze route, one half of humanity goes apeshit and murder each other, whilst the other half become so apathetic they can't be called living anymore.

:D

:D

>Status in America.

This was a nice show

War, children, it's just a shot away.

Would the faeries have made Trump their god? imagine the wall they would build.

They would've gotten bored of him and the election too in about a week.

I want to fuck the main character of this show.

Alien Invasion.

By succumbing to rampant SJWs and devolving into monkeys. Luckily, the good guys won this time.

Hopefully i survive and settle down with a bunch of fairy servants, make them think it's a game.

Friendly reminder that if anyone likes Jintai but hasn't seen Flip Flappers yet, to go do so.

I started watching Jinrui because others have said the ED of Flip Flap sounds similar to this show's.

They evolve into fairies out something as far as I remember.

Nuclear winter caused by the eruption of yellowstone followed by a world war for the remaining resources.

I thought I was the only one that thought Flip Flap's ED sounds similar. Do they share the same composer or something?

Did the light novels ever get translated?

oh shit, is the ed the same composer for jinru? i might have to watch it then

I don't know, that's why I was asking.

Yeah, same composer, Masumi Itou

Neat.

Humanity will end not with a bang,
but with a shrug.

>the ED of Flip Flap sounds similar to this show's.
Holy shit, I loved jinrui's ed. Very unique sounding.

Amusing itself to death with memes.

if the assistans is the only human alive does watashi wants to fuck him to repopulate the earth?

They got bored to death when watching this.