Huh ? Podesta's kill chambers have been find out ?

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/930637498820284417

We will never know for sure.

Sage

oh we know, I am pretty sure that twitterer isn't larping. but it's up to our remote viewing skills and imagination, also when hrc goes down for pizza. I hope I hope I hope!

Neat

scenario reminds true detective season 2, woods , sex orgies , drug money , powerful figures involved ,shits getting revealed now .

Sage my ass you pedoshill faggot. Bumpsky for day children

He's buddy buddy with that homosexual Victory of the LARP faggot. All those plaedian retards are LARPs. It Q hasn't taught you anything happenings are spontaneous. They are never told in advance. Anyone promising happenings or inside information is a LARP. Leakers are a different story but they always drop what they have and get the fuck out of dodge.

OHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I'm near Monte Rio now, what do you want to know OP? Because from that image it looks like a bunch of random bullshit, Cazadero is a good distance north of Bohemian Grove and there are legit pizza places all over west Sonoma and west Mendocino county.

live stream inside of that warehouse ?maybe some drone footage with thermo cameras ?

Get a drone and go look for us. Worse case scenario you become a Sup Forums legend.

BBBBUUUMMMPPP

Alright, I'll pick up a drone this week and head over, will start a thread on Saturday.

FWIW that campground isn't hidden, just closed down. And I find it hilarious that Goat Rock was listed, the Russians named it that back when they built Fort Ross.

Q is a LARP, if you post Q unironically you're a shill.

Are there more detailed maps. Plat maps? Has anyone actually been to podestas ranch? Cleaning people or uber or some shit?

Do you realize this thread is another wild goose chase to distract from the bigger picture. Podestas are fucked and the authorities already know all the information discussed here.

Q isn't a LARP but the spooks are shilling him to death. By the time they're done, he will have zero credibility

Goat rock? That makes me think of the akaviir warrior throwing the goats at my wall in inquisition. Kek. That was the highlight of that shitty game. Anyway I'm screen capping this to hold you to it. I'll make a thread Saturday if you don't, senpai. This is gonna be great! I've already got some keks out of this

What you say makes more sense than muh theres nothing to see here.

Podesta got away with it, let it go. We failed all those kids, so stop talking about it its old news. We called off the investigation across the chans 3 weeks ago.

who the fuck is Q?

Q is a LARP. Please refrain from saying something so imbecilic again.

You see the CBTS threads being posted 24/7 for over a week now? That's the "Q" threads. It's a Jewish LARP. They get triggered when you blame Jews in there.

Try and pick up a thermal camera for this. If there were anything there it would be the only way to see inside. Also scrape off the serial numbers in case some asshat guarding the property shoots it.

Prove it

Nothing they've said has come true. Pic related. It's you.

FOOKIN LEGEND. digits confirm.

The best pizzagating is probably on voat at this point. But podestas and co are def going down

wear gloves and hide prints

Do you see my fucking digits faggot?pic related. It's you.

Your digits don't make an argument jew. Try harder Rabbi.

This is old news. Voat uncovered this a year ago.

pick up some friends and have guns for extra safety measures,its probably guarded by glowing niggers

YOU ARE A GOD AMONGST MEN

Bohemian Grove has been known as Illuminati Central for a long while. You're very unlikely to find anything incriminating while the event isn't going on though.

That kabumar is a larping nigger. Look at the dumb shit he tweets. He's probably the same faggot fueling calm before the storm

Yep. Pretty sure they're the same autistic dumb ass running those garbage tier accounts

Can confirm it's real. Pedesta's going down.

Nahbody cares. Skippy can do what he want. Just dont disrespect meh flag!

Kabamur is a larping faggot just like VOTL
Nothing he said has happened, as usual.
"Arrests will happen on Friday HURRR DURRR"
Did they happen guys? Well did they????
NO

Kek

Larps, schmarps
But somebody needs to arrest a Podesta like yesterday. Their disgusting criminality is no larp.

i think its robert d.s. ,those two larpers always brag how their families connected to o.s.s. and cia .

Pizza bump

Michael Marshall Smith wrote all about this in his straw man trilogy

Bump

I saw something on the r/Conspiracy (inb4goback) that it's actually a few LARPing homos that go on there that just post random bullshit to see if people will bite. I still think VOTL is a government psyop though considering they started right when Seth Rich was news again in May.

>When there's no sure way...

I don't want this to be true.
This is too hard for me, I can't accept that this fucker is in broad daylight laughing and living his life while he kills and rape children in a cave.