youtube.com/watch?v=XECUkYYLzok
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints
youtube.com/watch?v=XExSaPJnOIQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad the country is full of fags and chinks.

I long for the day of the rake

Our wilderness is nothing compared to Americas to be honest; they've got much more wildlife/variations of wildlife than we do.

I love living near the mountains though.

>Doesn't matter because everyone hates you unfunny, dopey, clueless bastards

Day of the rake when?

You're a bad child.

I live in near the border with Canada in Upstate NY. Normal white Canadians are good lads and your women are often smoking hot. Too bad your country is doomed by immigration. Sad really.

>travel the world
>people ask if you're american
>Nah, we're Canadian
>immediately treated better

Everybody hates fat stupid american piggu

This unironically. In the Hamilton area around McMaster University you're garaunteed to see at least as much or more brown and yellow than white walking around.

my homeland is presently metaphysical.
youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU

Not until the 60's either. We fucked up hard when we voted for a French Canadian. He immediately opened the borders which had been very strictly monitored up until then.

Canada hate thread.
>95% of country is untamed wilderness
useless frozen wasteland and native reservation.
>2nd largest oil reserves in the world, under impenetrable 30 feet of permafrost that eats up diamond drills like a moose eats young spring grass
>35 million population, 60% chinese
>25 million of that confined to southern Ontario and Vancouver
>I personally own 300 square feet of a 4 million canadabuck condo!
>severe animosity towards our gold reserves, so we sold them all to pay for migrants and refugees

Black fist confirms autism

>brags about low population
>being replaced by Trudeau's muslim rapefugees at vastly increased rates
We're going to need a northern wall next.

what's the trailer parks like boys

post yfw OP gets killed by muslims for being a degenerate.

The problem is we're not taught about Canadian history is social studies class growing up, just American shit and Native American shit.

If more people knew about the wars we fought in, our biodiversity and foundation in science we'd be a lot more strong.

Dont forget
>ranked highest in the world for shitposting

>tfw you played pool at the local pub with mr.lahey a few years back

I haven't even watched trailer park boys

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

Lots of the younger whites are starting to wake up to the bullshit. New Constitutional Party of Canada might win just for shits and giggles because 90% of people I ask hate Trudeau and especially Kathleen Wynne.

literal whos.

We actually do learn about all that
Wtf are you talking about
Wait nvm im not a canuck

You saying you haven't watched it? Here, I got something for you;
*reaches into pocket*
*pulls out middle finger*
Fuck off

You're on Sup Forums and don't even know dog blowjob man? Get the fuck out.

Read their website it's hilarious.
ncparty.ca/leader.html
We can meme it into being.

Autism, Still wondering where those Kids Trudeau was in there forest are at but you should elaborate on dog blowjob man and why it is oh so important for you to feel validated for your comedic antics and pontification, Please Proceed.

please tell me more about the funny name, You fucking idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

canada's politics are so liberal I wouldn't really feel safe from their governing even when you're in the woods

>"looks good to me."

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1qEA7Pb_Y

Isn't that ironic though? Look at what you just said. "Their politics are so liberal I wouldn't really feel safe from their government."

Just absorb that for a moment. We live in a timeline where the party who is supposed to represent Liberty and Freedom and Individual Rights are more akin to fascists who want to strip you of rights.

Are you high

No he's australian.

Holy shit Battletoads II confirmed.

I am much higher than you.
youtube.com/watch?v=XECUkYYLzok

see

Everything okay, champ?

Be nice to the Poms. We need them to wax our skis for minimum wage.

Politically, we're doomed. All you can really hope for at this point is to find a nice tract of lands somewhere innawoods and stock up on food and weapons.

Do any names around the change echo? The US has representative celler, who put forth the hart-celler act with hart as an accomplice in '65.

Let it all out buddy

fuck canada. hypocrite dicks.

Why is your leader a cuck?

Short Version
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
Long Version
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints

I like Nova Scotia and Quebec on a good day.
Timmies is unironically better than Dunkin Donuts.
I'm fascinated by the history of the Yukon gold rush
Everything else is a frozen turd.

I don't know but we're heading down the same path Russia did. Unfortunately we don't have 80 million peasants to throw into the grinder, we'll go through our 30-40 million in a year or two if we really go for it.

This. I dated a girl from Vancouver. White, tall, wealthy, hates the French, would’ve taken my name, was okay with having kids...

Then she went crazy about sexism and all her roastie habits came boiling to the surface.

I need a good Albertan woman.

Timmies is shit. Guess why? Wendy's bought it. Thanks America.

Couldn't get in hey?

>I personally own 100 acres of forest
Yea I would too in that case. It's nice to have your own corner of the world where people are not. Most of us have no such luxury.

tims is alright depending on where you live. they use unfiltered tap water. it is absolute dog shit in toronto and most cities and above average coffee in rural areas.

>good Albertan woman.
lived there for 4 years, they don't exist

Fuck.

Canadian BBQ in Somalia.

Looks like meats back on the menu boys!

Ive been watching this leaf build a log cabin innawoods.
very comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=XExSaPJnOIQ

where can i find a hot redneck girl

>it is absolute dog shit in toronto
Fucking this. The shit they serve in Toronto is more like slightly bitter water than coffee. Tims in Ottawa serves better shit, but I still wouldn't call Tims coffee good at all.

I recommend Nebraska or Montana. Go too far south and they’re more trashy than country.

>95% of the country is uninhabitable frozen wasteland

Canada is beautiful country. I wanted to move there with my wife and have children, because the education system seemed a damn bit better than ours. Then I remembered I'm not a muslim refugee, and I wouldn't be allowed in.

If america annexed western canada who would challenge us

Two words:

Western Sweden

Fuck Vancouver.

Fuck our country, its doe the shitter and will never recover.

And finally, fuck you.

>French-Canadian
That guy almost lived his entire life out Quebec since he was six years old, including (but not limited to) Cucktario, China, the U.S.S.R., Germany (both of them), India and Great Britain.
Trudeau Senior was as much a Quebecois as Harper or his son, for this matter, and that's saying something

Probably the British, since Canada isn't its own country, and is just another bit of eye candy property owned by the queen.

>95% of country is untamed wilderness fit for Chinese skyscrapers
>2nd largest oil reserves in the world for China to exploit
>35 million population soon to be 135 million with new Chinese
>25 million of that confined to southern Hongtario and Hongcouver
>I personally own 100 acres of forest t. Chinese Government
>severe animosity towards current Liberal government; Chinese Government when?

i know where i am going then when i come to the america

I live in the most liberal part of Edmonton.
user is right, unfortunately.

Can someone tell me why nationalist parties in Canada are run by literal nobodies that make no attempt to get any attention whatsoever?

I also don't mean the "Nationalist party of Canada", those guys stand no chance in hell of winning anything.

Might want to be careful bud. City girls will fuck you all day long because American woman think fucking a man with an accent makes the cultured. Hillbilly women might make fun of you and tell you to go back home. Hillbilly women are a into alpha Americhads, and usually disregard everyone else.

Too bad the french ones are the only one not dating Ahmed or Jamal, amirite, anglofags?
Damn, it feels good to be a White Christian settled Quebecois.

Brainlet here

Why don't we just get our oil from Canada? How are you guys not rich like the gulf states?

Justin?

Do you want a leaf holding something over your head?

Really? Fuck. Maybe I need to be more open to Quebec independence.

We sell it to Saudi arabia where it is processed, which is why gas prices here are about 112.95 where i'm at.

It's mostly in the form of tar sands which require a lot of time and effort to get the oil out of. A fuck tonne harder than just drilling and having a giggle.

Justin spent only his collegial studies (in an english college, no less) in Quebec, before leaving again for university in British Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau

We do get it from Canada, and Alberta is rich as shit over it.

One of the reasons it’s not as big as it could be is resistance to pipeline expansion. That Dakota Access pipeline? Connects Canadian oil to Illinois refineries. The libtards will never tell you that.

ayy Edmonton bro! I just moved here recently to attend U of A. What a shit-hole you've got here. Everywhere I go it's Chinese people and chinese shit.

What about Calgary though?

i want to find myself a nice hot hillbilly girl and move to alaska

Forgot to add the important part :
He's an anglomutt cuckold. I believe you all saw the comparatives between his physique and Fidel Castro's...

You mean sandoil. Absolute shit. Only profitable at 80 a barrel. Might as well not have a no oil.

lol I can drive a 1/3 of the way across the states and see and do more than what the fucking entirety of leaftown has to offer, get fucked.
face it, just accept the fact that you're quite truly the lamest fucking nation on earth.

Wtf, qc is literally the most degenerate province of Canada. Go to Montreal or Quebec if you want your share of immigrants

The Proud Sovereignty of Québécois Culture shall save Canada and all it's people by inspiring all of Canada with pride in our National Values and Heritage, Hail Napoleon !

I like your bacon and maple syrup. You should export more Canadian bacon to Mexico!!!

>Montreal
Anglo Hive of scum and villainy
>Quebec City
Nigger did you even go there? We just banned the hijab (administratively) and people refuse access to Haitians (((refugees))).
>Not being an National-Unionist
Under the Holy Trinity and its chosen people, the superior Quebecois Race, the Canadian Anglo will be redeemed from all of his degeneracy and led back to the path of greatness that his ancestors stopped treading upon a century ago.

that was burger king

He's got my vote.

In holland canadians are still somewhat revered cause of your presence here during the liberation in ww2

Non of the point you listed justify why it's good to live here. Pretty typical leaf bullshit to be honest. Canadian constantly brag about the optics of the country rather than the actual quality of life. Pathetic.

They don't want us learning about the based motherfuckers who envisioned and built an Anglo-Saxon paradise out of nothing then the traitorous rats like Trudeau senior who threw it all away. We can't be concerned about our future being stolen if we're ignorant of our past.
Same problem in most countries, the actual nationalist parties are overshadowed and kept down by the neocon cuckservative parties. It's the question of if you'd rather have a nationalist party with minor power and 5 more years of Trudeau because of a split vote or be led by cuckservatives.
If you dislike the cold wilderness I'm afraid you're probably a literal nigger.

I'm not talking about all the old people that will be dead in 10 years anyway, most of the young people are immigrants. And while there isn't many arabs, chinks are everywhere

Now there'd be mandated diversity officers demanding you use their correct pronoun

>a country with 320 million has more going on then one with 35 million
Wow who'd of guessed.

Then why give it away to chinks and niggers?