Why is Trump drinking Fiji water? It strips Aluminum from your body. Alzheimer's confirmed

Fiji water has the highest amount of silicon. Silicon strips Aluminum from your body. Aluminum confirmed to cause Alzheimer's. Trump has early stage Alzheimer's.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2216608/Drinking-litre-day-mineral-water-prevent-onset-Alzheimers-flushing-aluminium.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4047426/Aluminium-DOES-cause-Alzheimer-s-Expert-says-new-findings-confirm-metal-devastating-brain-disease.html
doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2014.00212
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2014.00212/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

All that silicon is going to turn him into a Trumpborg.

op suffers from soy-based human dna food poisoning

I don't understand. If silicon strips aluminum from your body and aluminum causes Alzheimer's, isn't that good?
Also
>sage

Yes, it is good. I'm just saying that's why he's drinking it. It's very expensive. My mother has been drinking for her middle stage Alzheimer's.

Fuck off shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

They can't even lie properly now. Shariablue HR should all be fired

>Trump has Alzheimer's because he drinks silicon.

Posts link saying silicon prevents Alzheimer's.

What a fucking choke artist

What's an alzheimer?

Trump does a lot of stupid shit because he himself is stupid as shit but I am not so sure drinking a bottle of water is going to register on the scale when compared to all the other dumb shit he does.

Hit the soy too much soyboy? It's fluoride that creates plaques in a brain.

That's why every autopsy done on Alzheimers patients show huuuuuuuuuge amounts of Aluminum.

>confirmed soy-goy

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4047426/Aluminium-DOES-cause-Alzheimer-s-Expert-says-new-findings-confirm-metal-devastating-brain-disease.html

re-hydrating for jet lag

>Aluminum
>num
>NUM
It's aloo-min-knee-yum you devastatingly retarded shitfucker.

Read your own links that you are posting retard. There's an extra 'i' in there. Pronounce it you human wankstain.

Or he's rich and bougee drinking a rich bougee mans water, also sage

I'm not sure

Why the fuck are you so angry. The British guy that isolated it originally called it Aluminum.

We're all just a little bit stupider for having read your OP, "Confederate"

Pretty sure people from Canadia call it "aluminium"

No body reads shit in your stupid backwards accent you roo fucker

>Trump has early stage Alzheimer's.
which accounts for this:

how is this newsworthy ffs

which accounts for this:

Members of the Senate foreign affairs committee called into question a decades-old presidential authority to deploy nuclear weapons in what was the first congressional hearing on nuclear authorization in decades.

"We are concerned that the President of the United States is so unstable, is so volatile, has a decision-making process that is so quixotic that he might order a nuclear weapons strike that is wildly out of step with US national security interests."
- Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut.

Correction, A-lu-mi-ni-um
But no one gives a shit how its said cause the french spells it the same way, just slower

which accounts for this:

A half-dozen Democrats on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, accusing him of obstruction of justice and other offenses

This. Sage

There is zero evidence that aluminium has anything to do with Alzheimer's. The initial research suggesting a link was later retracted due to experimental error.

Which accounts for this:

>Fiji water
>soy boy = white
> fiji flower = hawain toe skipping

So your telling me that trump is now a fiji level.

100℅ accumilated the speech
FEELS THE NEED TO CHEERISH THE FIJI!
Oh shit!
yu realized its a fiji water not any other type of water

water skipin drone the trumps standards
groovy yeeaaah baabby
look at him go.
green cap thebscreen with wii meme, uncle drakensinging the addidas.
.wowwees

its funny how. and i think he is trolling the fiji meme under his oppentn during his debate. look atbhim its fiji trump. trumo the fiji.

has any of you tried fiji water... cmon guys. dont a saoy

which is attributed to this:

Trump knows what's in the air. Try and keep up, user.

>Humphrey Davies originally called it allumium before deciding on aluminum. Resentful brits retaliated by being retarded and making their own word.

Fucking mess! All you seppos take your aloooominum baseball bats and Cram them up each other’s arse holes as you suck each other’s cocks you fucking mouth breathing drooling fucking Homos

Its 2$ for a medium bottle. Are you poor?

which is attributed to this:
mcdonald's fast food
in particular, according to his long time body guard:
egg mcmuffins
quarter pounders
fries diet coke

pro tip:
a poor diet starves the brain

Are you a bot or posting for shekels? Sage fag.

Fiji water take out aluminum the diet coke puts in. 5D chess.

> bougee
Nigger detected

Drumpf knows America has fake shit tier water and has to import real water from The Commonwealth.

Diet soda doesn't make you fatter. The people who interpret statistics are retarded. The rest of those "dangers" come from being fat, except for the aspartame one. And you'd have to consume so much that it's not even feasible for most people, Like 12 cans a days, every day, for years.

Even if it was true, which it isn't, it would be attributed to his being 70something fucking years old. Not because he drinks diet coke.

Can you retards not interpret statistics for yourselves? Are you all actually this retarded?

> a poor diet starves the brain
That explains American IQ.

triggered a (You)

triggered a (You)
>a poor diet starves the brain

obesity is a form of malnutrition ergo poor brain
for if amerifats were healthy they would of cleaned the swamp themselves and not rely on criminals to not do the job

ALOT of people are asking that question right now. For whatever reason the media is jumping on this, it's backfiring.

> obesity is a form of malnutrition
It's a form of poor self-control, attributed to 99.9% of your muddied kind.

It's a joke of his because of the earthquake in Fiji triggered as a threat to him and his family just before his Asia trip. He tweets he has an announcement and hillary poos her pants, and he sips this blatantly, as a joke. he's just having some fun. remember the wikileak where they said an earthquake was "on cue".

triggered another (You)

poor food choices are by design to make the consumer want more
these manufactured flavor enhancers act on the brain in the same fashion as any other addictive substance whether legal or illegal
the snowball effect of continued consumption leads to brain dysfunction and overall body degradation
>your muddied kind.
hot-pockets
mountain dew
chicken tendies
et al

OP likes dicks
OP drinks semen mixed with minced dog dick
OP is confirmed a faggot

>when you're so retarded you start giving (you)s to the people you're gathering (you)s from.

If you have done any sort of research on a proper diet it will tell you Fiji water has the least added salt of any bottled water. Also my friend was recommended Fiji water by her doctor when she was pregnant.

I’m sure Trump has access to better rich faggot bottled water but you don’t get rich by spending more on fancier water when you don’t need to.

at the end of the day
it's all about (You)
>a poor diet starves the brain

60dollars for 24x 500ml ones here in germanistan

I’m more of a voss guy myself

WATERGATE 2.0! IT'S HAPPENING!

Christ almighty this caught me unawares

Remember goyium get your yearly flu shots loaded with aluminum

no fluoride, unlike burger water
water filter merchant alex jones has taught him well

Holy fuck you are stupid.

for those with a brain left to read and comprehend -
Why industry propaganda and political interference cannot disguise the inevitable role played by human exposure to aluminum in neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease
Christopher Exley
The Birchall Centre, Lennard-Jones Laboratories, Keele University, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
27 October 2014 | doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2014.00212
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fneur.2014.00212/full

Fiji tastes good.
Alkaline stops cancer

You'd have to drink like a 50 a day for the silicon benefit. You can take liquid silicon supplements. I did, but after a couple of weeks I felt like I was have brain aneurysms

g'day Shartblue.

>Believing goatfucking biochem first years ever
>ishyddt m8

Fiji is just regular water. Perrier is mineral water.

Just be happy it's not an orange soda like that nigger and his tranny in the WH before Trump.

>alzheimer's

That's 'Trump Ice' -- he only drinks the finest bottled water... he has very discerning tastes.

He puts a shitty Fiji label on it so it doesn't appear to be a blatant advertisement for his brand.

Drink Trump Ice. Trust me, after one sip of this water you will never drink a drop of any other water...ever. It's the best water money can buy... made by master American water makers in time honoured tradition!..

PS -- it pairs perfectly with a delectable Trump steak.

drumpfh is literally finished now

LOL its a-lumilum

Dad?