/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - SASSY DISPATCH EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS BREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/wialenove/wialenove-xxxi-wish-you-were-here-ethereal
youtube.com/watch?v=zbVecauqdWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ay!

check yo keys

R E A L

R
O
B
E
R
T

H O U R S

keys checked. Thanks OP

God, listening to 80s synthwave with a police scanner in the background is patrician tier.

Wearing a Canadian tuxedo.
Jean Jacket and Jean Pants

I swear to god if I see any ponyfags in here

Robert doesn't need to check his keys
he needs to check these digits

wromg board!

this thread is already active, use this one; i'm recycling this bread when the thread hits ~300

Cocaine
drugs
suicidal
Loud Band 3rd floor
Wheres the light pole Robert
Who was Fence
Hover round dead
Chiraq street cleaners inc. "blast it with piss"

Good plan
10-4 Robert

yo

bretty gud

ahhhhh too much bread

All of this got really out of hand when Chicago "cut" spending by getting rid of most of the social services.

Crazy people turn violent when they can't get any help and are alienated by society? What a novel accusation!

I support our Blue, of course, but fuck Rauner and fuck Emanuel.

21-13 Robert, 10-4

First for DON'T GET DRUNK IN A HOT TUB. It's bad for you and you'll die.

some robert tried to be a hero rather than following chain of command and now we've got too much bread, but that's okay because this train still has hours left on it and the bread will be used.

also handicapping what police can do, and punishing them for the slightest step outside of the rules

theres no good nigging going on anymore. wtf

Don't listen to this nerd, Roberts. Hot-tubs are great to chill in and have a beer or two. Besides, hardly anyone ever dies in us

be patient

be patient Robert.

the night is still young

need to drop Rahm's ass in the hood during Real Robert Hours. He's be a body in 10 minutes or less.

it's not REAL NIGGA HOURS yet

>in us

Are you a fucking hot tub?

Did we get split up? It shouldn't be hard to organize this.

Imagine being the sole survivor of a bombing only to end up dead in a hot tub on a Carnival Cruise in the Caribbean.

lmao hottubs are shilling pol now,

>us

Sneaky hot tub jew shill. I'm on to you.

IT IS NOW.

4th of July be like

you drowned on a ship, you literally drowned in water while being in a boat on the water, wtf who brings water to the ocean?

classic Al

did they just call someone a niggo?

Fuck our blue, fuck our gang bangers, fuck Rahm, but most of all fuck Daley.

Daley bled this city dry then the husk to be fought over by an ocean of half bright special interests. This is like Yugoslavia without the restraint or fiscal responsibility.

>3 months ago
>be me
>buy 3 adderall from friend
>drive around in ghetto to kill time
>get pulled over
>grabbed wrong wallet without licence in it
>get handcuffed
>cop asks if i have drugs. admit to 3 addys in cigarette box
>place in back of cop car
>answer a few questions
>get let go
>last week getting letters from lawyers wanting to represent me
>had a warrant out for my arrest last week
>turn self in, see judge, plead not guilty
>its a fucking felony
>have to hire lawyer, court next week

What the fuck is going to happen to me guys? I don't have a drug infraction on my record, and I'm fucking worried.

All of this shit because I had 3 adderall and I just wanted to play video games all night. I'm not a heavy abuser and I don't even smoke weed and I don't drink often.

They're pissed cuz those fitted hot tub/bathtub that goes right over is cutting into they're territory

>To get into the closed lobby press 1102

Are you in Cook?

>What the fuck is going to happen to me guys?
You're going to pound-me-in-the-ass prison, tweeker.

you postal job user from before? plead it out if its a first offense. try to get drug counseling in swap for scrubbing it off your record

Keys, check em

watch those keys

a bench warrant? How did you not know you had court?

Dude... you fucked up but it's going to be fine as long as you can afford it. Why didn't you know about the warrant?

Key status
[X ]watched
[ ]Unwatched

I was waiting on this one.

Take the plea if they offer to drop the felony down to a misdemeanor.

Real Robert hours

No, it got bad after black lives matter tried to riot over laquan mcdonald, and the mayor threw the cops under the bus.

Now they show up, clock in, respond to their dispatches, eat some lunch, and clock out. No policework outside of orders given by dispatch is being done. And why should they? The communities they police hate them, so do the cucks (you), and so does the mayor.

CCW guys can protect themselves, everyone else better pray for rain.

Which is worse in your state: prescription drug offense or amphetamines?

You're getting the worse charge minimum sentence, unless your judge is a woman and you are a fucking white male, in which case, well

>Chicago "cut" spending

OK, I'll bite, those niggers right now get free housing/utilities, free food, free healthcare, free phones, free internet, free schooling, preferential treatment in hiring and college admissions, and special grants and guaranteed loans to open a small business.

That's just what our tax dollars buy them, beyond that there's a laundry list of private charities that cater to these talking apes.

That said, what price tag would you put, per nigger, on their participation in first world civilization? What's it going to cost to get these evolutionary throwbacks up to speed so that they will not be a millstone around the neck of our societies?

Funny, my all white town doesn't have "services", we don't even have a police department and I can walk any street without fear of being a crime statistic, I can leave my car running when I go in a store, there's no bars on our windows, our cashiers aren't behind bullet proof glass, and we can open or concealed carry without any special permission slips from the state.

Face it, 60 years of handouts and niggers act even worse than they did during Jim Crow/Segregation days. Those animals are devolving before our eyes. The only difference between Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Lous, etc. and Africa is less lions and paved roads (provided by the white man).

I'm sorry user, I've made a deal to privatize all of your future posts and I'm outsourcing them to a Chinese company for a huge windfall now that will disappear immediately, leaving no budget for your posts in the future.

so when does shit hit the fan? doesn't shit hit the fan in cities during night hours anyway?

I had something similar. It got dropped something about illegal search but this was long ago.

I was just getting letters from lawyers about my charge. Got some free consulting from one and they called the court and confirmed it.

I should be able to afford it, but I'll have to ask my brother for a loan, he makes dank cash. Hope he agrees.

Drug counseling seems pretty retarded since I literally don't have a drug abuse problem and this entire ordeal scared me enough to consider never even drinking again.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on Robert?

>I'm not a hot tub what are you an idiot!

oh shit,poor guy is probably dead

See

That's funny user but I'm gonna have to ask you to delete it right now

Robert is the hero that we need, in our dire times of desperation and uncertainty, his nemesis is BLACK MALE, a rapscullion and scoundrel aimed to wreak havoc on the streets of Chicongo.

idk but i've heard the name robert on this scanner feed myself so must be related to him :/

Nigga, you're listening to the collapse of civilization right now mah nigga...
It's all around you and also why everyone is afraid of "racism" it aint called racism, it's called reality bruh baka senpai 100 100 100 100 100 100

male shot

Why can't I stop laughing at this? Is something wrong with me or do the kids reactions just look retarded?

Doesn't explain your lack of awareness with the warrant, may benefit you if they didn't follow the right steps. Get a good lawyer. I had an issue and this Saul Goodman motherfucker did some crazy shit and I skated on fines.

Why did you let them search/tell them about the addies? Why did they pull you over?

thanks

I wonder how Maggie felt in the end, knowing that sleeping next to Dickie Jr literally gave her cancer.

love the ice cold Coca-Cola flying through the air.

Is a wrong depiction though, he only killed leftist whites.
It should be all whites on dresses that depicted other cultures, would make more sense.
Or a single kid wearing multiple contradictions, "gay muslim" and such.

I know, it is like he just stormed in a shot a coke commercial and that fucking Giraffe's emotionless face

I was pulled over literally because I was driving around in the ghetto and I'm white.

As soon as I told the officer I forgot my licence he asked me to step out and he cuffed me, he asked me if I had drugs on me and since I was in handcuffs, I just told him I did. I thought he was going to search anyways and he would have found them since they were in my cigarette pack.

Didn't get a ticket or anything that night and I was let go. So pissed.

please watch yo keys

>keys
watched

This retrowave with the live feed makes it so /comfy/ I have streams of tears running down my face. Post 80s cop movie pics pls senpai :)

>Please
>WATCH
>YOUR
>KEYS

Also I never got an official letter from the state regarding my arrest warrant, it could have possibly went to my old address, but there was one.

>admit to anything

You deserve the chair dumbass. I had adderals in my pocket, a joint in my pack of smokes, and a pistol in my back pocket (no ccw) yesterday when I got pulled over. You know what I said when the officer asked if I had any drugs or weapons on me?

"Haha, noooo."

ITS THAT SIMPLE DUMBFUCK

Why did he say he pulled you over?

No ticket? You can get out of this easy. Time to jew up.

Are you really Brazilian? Every poster is American and you are just some random Brazilian flag here.

should have said I DINDUNUFFIN

Give this a whirl
soundcloud.com/wialenove/wialenove-xxxi-wish-you-were-here-ethereal

whats up with all the soda?
>coke cans onground
>kid with pepsi getting shot
>coke flying through the air

is this some subtle ad campaign?

Take the plea, the powers that be aren't concerned with minimal possession. Also stop being a faggot.

you might like this
youtube.com/watch?v=zbVecauqdWw

That would work except that he admitted having drugs which gives the cop probable cause to search him. If he had said no it would be a different story

Yep. It's unsustainable. When it gives, and it will, they're going to tear each other apart, and anyone foolish enough to live nearby. We'll get to see the most savage Congo-tier brutality play out before our very eyes in a non-stop bloodbath. And there will be no avoiding it, or looking away and pretending it doesn't exist like right now. What's happening every day now ain't shit compared to what's gonna happen.

>googling methods to harm self
weak ass shit

>googling methods to harm herself

Anyone could be any flag, be mindful of that.

>the redhead

keys pls

keys :)

What is she thinking?

>"I should have been a nigger somewhere else"