Neo-Prohibitionists, Get the Hell in Here

Thread for Neo-Prohibitionists, what are we? We are people who in the 21st century want to ban alcohol? Why? Many reasons. For one it's degenerate, people drink, they party, and do degenerate things like sex. It also causes health problems, doing pleasurable things that cause health problems is pure degeneracy.

It's also sinful. Yes Jesus had wine but back then alcohol was used to purify water. It's why they drank beer in the middle ages. The idea was that putting a little bit in purified it, not to get drunk like many degeneates do. In fact it's becoming so wide spread and degenerate in our culture it's causing an epidemic

Activitives Neo-Prohibitionists can do is find out where parties are and call the cops for underage drinking. If you're in high-school/college and people under 21 are drinking you have the legal obligation to call the cops and tell them. They will shut it down and possibly arrest those drinking

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3662811/Drinking-alcohol-DOES-increase-chance-cancer-moderate-drinkers-greater-risk.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij62.htm
nytimes.com/1989/10/16/opinion/actually-prohibition-was-a-success.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you serious?

Get the hell out of here. Unironically.

Fuck off

Elliot Ness did nothing wrong.

OP isn't old enough to drink and is jelly as fuck.

Since when did Sup Forums embrace degeneracy?

This.

>lets recreate a setting that clearly didnt work the first time around, because why the fuck not

Do you think that will stop degenerate people from being degenerate? They are what they are and will simply find some other way to be trash.

Put God back in school

Yeah sure prohibition TOTALLY didn't work (sarcasm)

>mentioning jesus

you fucked it up

Fuck off muslim

Have you learned nothing from history?

This is like mounting a full scale invasion of Russia in Siberia in winter.

Because all drugs should be legal to nullify the kind of contrarian edgelords banning them does and stop filthy mehicans from smuggling shit across the border

I support this unironically, sure people will make their own booze and thats fine, let them do it at their own homes, but public use should be absolutely banned drunk drivers etc would be a problem of the past

Prohibition actually did make a dent in alcohol consumption. The claim that "Prohibition didn't work" is libertarian trolling that requires 100% effectiveness before a law is deemed successful.

Moreover, our laws represent who we are. How many innocent people have to die on the streets from drunk drivers before we realize that this is a problem?

bump

it didnt. In fact, the kennedy family themselves were a crime family that directly profited off the alcohol black market during the prohibition

It didn't?

Then start a thread "Put god back into school"

Look at the middle east, they have god but no alcohol and look how they turned out. Should have just titled the thread "I want to fuck goats"

t. Mafia

Shut up you fedora wearing neckbeard

Shut up degenerate

History proves that simple enforcement works, learn history

The solution isn't legalization, it's stronger enforcement

I disagree, i think home booze should be banned

Yeah, that's because all the restaruants and bars that served alcohol went BANKRUPT

Hello.

Prohibition worked

Prohibition is a Semetic concept
>slide this like Shaun White

No, society need safe vents for lust and fun.

In creating crime and feeding the mafia? Yes

The only people invited to those are the top 10% coolest people. They already have fun.

no shit they went bankrupt. My point is that you're not going to stop consumption of alcohol no matter if its illegal or not, particularly when you have this many people drinking at the same time. It's the same case for drugs of all sorts, though its not as bad if only because there aren't as many people addicted to them as there are people addicted to alcohol.

Even then, you're just giving the state - of whom are ultimately just a group of people - power over you for little to no reason.

> Yes Jesus had wine but back then alcohol was used to purify water. It's why they drank beer in the middle ages. The idea was that putting a little bit in purified it, not to get drunk like many degeneates do.

And you completely pulled this out of your ass you fucking meme flag.

Let me clarify, I am in full support of the total ban of alcohol including at home etc, but the argument that hurr durr people will make it themselves is irrelevant because then the problem is mostly quarantined to the home vs out on the street.

I think alcohol, as a drug, brings the worst out of people, its a shame so many """""based""""" """""conservative""""" people on this Indonesian Puppeterring board are in favor of it.

Your autism is showing

Wrong, Jesus specifically said the drunkards shall NEVER enter the kingdom of God

They inbred

Have fun being virgins. You guys wont get laid unless you have fun

>become an obnoxious asshole telling other people what they can do and what not do
>make law to interfere with their private time
>everyone starts hating you
>everyone will still to what you have forbidden by law
>jews will earn extra money in special locations
>what could possibly go wrong?

you dumb puritan. Alcohol has been part of western civilization since before jews existed

drinking too much is extremely degenerate but banning it outright would create mobsters like in the 20s

No but what you can do is make it so if people do drink there's a high chance they'll go to jail for it. Also I'm fine with giving the state more power if they use it to shut down parties

Just because you've always been vomitting after the first shot of mild liquor?

Prohibition was one of the first feminist causes. Fuck your prohibiton and fuck feminism

you should be hung

nice try Al Capone

>shut down parties
Are you going to ban christmas next?

oh yes, the police will be hanging outside every house window, over every shoulder, waiting to see if you're about to commit your crime of drinking from a beer bottle. Shoo shoo, puritan. I'd had enough of your shit

>being anti-science
Moderate consumption of alcohol reduces the chances of several types of cancer by ~20-30%

Bottom line: Moderate drinkers live longer than no-fun-allowed subhumans like OP :)

Nice bait. Nobody is really stupid enough to believe banning alcohol is a good idea, even here.

I know it's degenerate. You or I don't have to embrace it. You will naturally make people uncomfortable enough by turning down the fermented jew at every offer.

Fuck off, bootlicking authoritarian faggot.

That's a good point

We don't get laid anyways. Feminism has made it possible for only the top 10% of guys. At least we can prevent the top 10% from having fun

Western civilization is degenerate idiot. Only Dutch and Anglo Puritanism isn't

Studies funded by wineries. Many other studies concluded the opposite.

Christmas as celebrated now-a-days is largely prohibited by the Bible. But that is a straw man argument

>For one it's degenerate
Not a reason to revoke someone's personal liberty. It's degenerate is not a valid reason to restrict other people's rights to do what they want to their own bodies.

Yes you have the freedom to not drink but you cannot impose your will on others and force them to stop drinking as it is their choice not yours.
>they party, and do degenerate things like sex
The only problem you have with that is if you are not getting any or you are not able to get any. Sex is completely natural and you Puritans will not fuck up our fun.
>The idea was that putting a little bit in purified it, not to get drunk like many degeneates do.
Completely irrelevant to personal freedom and choice.
>Activitives Neo-Prohibitionists can do is find out where parties are and call the cops for underage drinking.
You are a fucking loser Puritan for fucking up the fun of others.

Who gives a fuck of what the state defines as underage drinking is happening? it is again their bodies thereby their right to do it (underage drinking is defined as drinking below the age of 21, you could be a completely legal adult and still be charged with underage drinking).
>you have the legal obligation to call the cops and tell them
No i do not have that obligation as that is none of my business and that is me violating the rights of others for no good reason and even if i did not give a shit how would i know there is underage drinking going on? would i just be calling the cops to have them realize there are no minors drinking wasting their time?
>They will shut it down and possibly arrest those drinking
Which is going against their personal liberty's as human beings.

There will be people calling to complain about parties, police will show up and arrest people. I always call the cops if I overhear people mention illegal substances or alcohol at an underage party

You're a science denialist. Science says alcohol even drinking moderetly increases cancer chances by 100%

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3662811/Drinking-alcohol-DOES-increase-chance-cancer-moderate-drinkers-greater-risk.html

You're a bad troll. No one, and I mean no one is stupid enough to believe that we shouldn't ban alcohol

Okay but prohibition didn't work the first time. So what's your argument? And society has decayed morally by a lot since then.

Deal with it

Libertarian freedumb loving RAT alert

>Who gives a fuck of what the state defines as underage drinking is happening? it is again their bodies thereby their right to do it (underage drinking is defined as drinking below the age of 21, you could be a completely legal adult and still be charged with underage drinking).
I'm only responding to this because every other comment was basically exactly the same. I get really mad when others have fun and im not there. That's the main motivatino. I have logical justifications but that's my motivation

Prohibition worked like a charm

>Neo-Prohibitionists,
Or, as they're more commonly known, those doomed to repeat history.

>being mad at other people having fun
You should seek a doctor.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

>Sex is completely natural and...
it's not normal to have sex with random people when drunk, but quite stupid.

I hate degeneracy, but I want the people to understand how bad degeneracy is and decide by themselves to reject it and not make it authoritarian law leftist style. basically there are better ways then to forbid something.

This.

OP a massive faggot & should kys

Why? If you did nothing but Sup Forums all day and realize that every friday/saturday night you're on Sup Forums there are others having the time of their live you'd be mad as well

How is that not good? America has a glorious history, especially the 19th century. Why not repeat it?

Then feminism's based, or at least first wave feminism

My grandpa, the bootlegger, would like to thank stupid busybody faggots like yourself for creating a nice income stream for him. He never spent a day in jail, just so you know.
Reminder to sage all memeflaggots

Keep up the good work user. More people despite alcohol then you think. They just don't say it or drink anyway due to peer pressure.

No, I would not get mad because it doesn't affect me.
Why the fuck would I care that someone somewhere is having fun and I'm not?
If everyone would think like that, we all would be dead thanks to severe depression.

10th amendment
states people in it, its my alcohol, mind your own business
also you could never give a fuck so fuck you fuck off

Kekistani faggots should be shot in the face.

It's typical puritan protestant lack of culture, it's the reason why all protestant
countries have become cucks. They repress themselve so much that
they eventually become degenerate slaanesh cultists because of the lack of fun.

Well guess what. I reported one of my neighbors sons parties to the cops. A kid was drunk and taken out in handcuffs because of me. So people still get charged because of this.

>Ban alcohol
>No outlet for people take out daily frustrations.
>People start buying illegal alcohol
>Start dying en masse as they got poisoned wood alcohol
Let people have their sins OP.
Banning alcohol will just end in more crime and violence.

They are free to do so but that doesn't give them right to infringe others rights.
"If I can't have fun, no one can" is a shitty excuse for it.

we get it, you're a virgin...

prohibition has already been tried and failed the issue is that alcohol is just way to easy to make and people would be able to make it in a plastic bag if they really wanted to. the point is that making alcohol illegal wont stop any of the so called "degenerates" from getting some, it would be sold on every street corner along side weed.

What kind of special stormfag are you?

prohibition cause degenerates to lose their minds over a sip of alcohol, didn't you learn anything from the last prohibition?

>not true Prohibitionism

aaaaand he confirms what everyone knew- that prohibitionists are just angry, bitter people who never got invited to parties lashing out at people who do

no, op, we're not giving a trillion dollar industry to the cartels just to fuel your gay little power fantasy

You should raped and get nigger aids.

A papist Swedefag calling somebody cucks.
You are a special kind of stupid. Sven.

Alcohol consumption should be limited to the sip of wine at Holy Communion.
Alcohol drinking is degenerate no matter how much you dumbfucks want to spin it.
And young women drinking shots is one of the most unholiest things I have ever seen.
Hitler was a teetotaler.

>especially the 19th century.
You clearly don't remember when Prohibition occurred, so have fun with that repetition

Oh yeah OP forgot to tell you.
I'm drinking beer as we speak, what are you gonna do about this?

Alcohol has destroyed many families. From abuse to drunk drivers.

>Moderate consumption of alcohol reduces the chances of several types of cancer by ~20-30%
No it doesn't.

So has war, which isn't going anywhere either

Don't forget that Jews own many liqueur brands and companies:
jrbooksonline.com/Intl_Jew_full_version/ij62.htm
Don't waste your money on the liquid Jew anons...choose self-improvement. Reject degeneracy.

ALL Temperance League fucks should be hung.

Ah yes imposed denial of vice through means of law, the crack cocaine of governments and moralistic busybodies alike. This fails every time it's attempted like ever so many collectivist endeavors. Enduring are the accomplishments of civilizations that allow their citizens to feel both good and ill the consequence of their own actions. Reality is the supreme judge of life, any action taken to forestall its judgement perpetuates proportional consequences, this can be seen in welfare states and most forms assistance where populations of leaches breed to only suckle the teet of perpetual laziness. Your ideas are sick, far sicker than afflicted your pogroms would seek to treat. The road you point down is the highway to a vile black abyss, a highway humanity has trod down before.

Prohibition will only make the black market rise and prosper. Just (raise) tax(es) all alcoholic beverages. Make it so that people can't afford to drink that often.

This post seems like you copy-pasted some shit from a book you Jew-promoting neckbeard.

It's testing the ones of good character.

Seek out and imprison/execute Black market dealers then.
Another justified reason why we should have Right Wing Death Squads.

Are any of you alcoholic fucks going to debate me and disprove me or are you going to go back to pretending to enjoy your Jew-created cancerous shit-water?

can we keep the herbal delight, op?

Meme flag again. Posted two other threads, one on rhodesia and one on dylan roof. Whatchu trying to hide. PARSLEY

>tfw the NYT is more redpilled than you

nytimes.com/1989/10/16/opinion/actually-prohibition-was-a-success.html

Say that to my face cuckboi

OP is a leftypol shill and a pot addict trying to highlight the """hypocrisy"""" of Sup Forums