CBTS #364: MAXIMUM PRESSURE EDITION

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: [Cleaning up, please stand by]
Advise for your first step into this PREV. CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS
[B]ig [A]nnouncement [Y]ou'll [S]ee (COUNTDOWN PLUS!)

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=e3YralohfoI
steemit.com/q/@pepehukekbar/celestial-pill-2-5-omgwtfbbq
dailywire.com/news/23181/leftist-refuse-fascism-anti-trump-protests-mostly-emily-zanotti
cryptome.org/2017/10/jfk-records-17-1026.htm
earthshipglobal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY Keen +++ ++ + MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Various Perspectives M-Intel user Vegas Connections Big picture 1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.
Concise event log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Nov 14 slight repost + Nov 15 NEW CRUMBS
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Nov 15
Whew, did I ever hit a nerve. I'm canadian and I'm not even sorry.

InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

First

Thanks OP!

Praying+++

SUMMARY

Q .... get in here.

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Q is George Webb

Q POSTS GRAPHIC

L A R P
A R P L
R P L A
P L A R

>yfw Q never posts again

LARP complete, GG retards

Mexicans are the best.

Doubtful user

YOU SHILL NIGGERS THINK THIS IS A GAME?!

DONNIE T DON'T PLAY FUCKIN GAMES, FAGGOT!!

HE HIRES HARD, PIPE-HITTIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!!

Hope we hear from Q this evening.

People need to understand that “THIS IS DONE ON THEIR TIME LINE”, not “OURS”!!

We have to learn patience!!

This is a disgusting fucking LARP. This thread is infested with good goy normies. GET OUT.

Tracey Beanz is the LARPer known as MegaAnon

Stop it. Just fucking stop. Even fucking /ptg/ isn't this pathetic, and I'm pretty sure that isn't supposed to be possible. They are making bills to take away gun ownership. Influencing elections. You are wasting your time and making a fucking mockery of what is going on in the world. Jesus.

>ours
>we
This is why people think this is a LARP. I know you feel like a part of everything after hearing about this through the hashtag, but nobody who isn't a newfag or a redditor talks like that here.

Is this they disgustingÉfuckingÉlarp+++

Reminder not a single thing was predicted by Q. Not a single damn thing.

who

We're in the Eye of the storm now...

Hang on to your hats!

Tell me the names in the 1000+ sealed indictments.
If you can't, kys nigger.

WITH PLIERS AND A BLOWTORCH
AND I'M BOUT TO GET MEDIEVAL ON YO ASS

Just 7 more weeks, hold on tight!

Q = @Kelch0711
?

He didn't claim to be predicting anything, so that's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3YralohfoI
"Pariah"

I will never bow down to your idols
I know who I am
You'll have to put me in the ground to silence me
This is my final stand

You can't kill me, I'm already dead
This is the martyr's cry
So as the crowd demands my head
My time has come to die
This is the martyr's cry
My time has come to die

Death is only the beginning
Of everything I'm living for
This is my final stand
Laid upon the altar
This is my final stand
Laid upon the altar
This is my final stand

Stand up my convictions are not for sale
And I know who I am
They can't deny the truth inside me
So I will suffer at their hands
Dragged through the streets like a criminal
By my own flesh and blood
Guilty by association
There is hell to pay for this apostate son

Kill him, the self-righteous scream
He serves a new king
Kill him, their blind eyes can't see
I serve the true king
Now the rocks start flying
And my mouth it fills with blood
I can hear my mother crying
But one voice is not enough

I was facing the full wrath of hell, feeble as it is
I was facing a good death as well, this is glorious
Face to face with the grave I was waiting for
And my killers were
Face to face with a faith they can't ignore
This is my final stand

I will never bow down to your idols
I know who I am
You'll have to put me in the ground to silence me
This is my final stand

This is the martyr's cry
My time has come to die
This is the martyr's cry
My time has come to die
MAGA! MEGA!

..l..

So let’s talk about what the Clinton Foundation does. First, they do not get drugs for AIDS patients. This is a common fiction.
That’s CHAI, and it’s an independent organization.
They have a childhood obesity program. It essentially offers consulting to schools on the issue. That’s all.
They have a program to expand climate-smart agronomy. Again, it’s pretty much just training and an anchor farm.
They claim to reduce 33,500 tons of greenhouse gases in America through the HEAL program. It gives people loans, that’s all.
There are the CGI Commitments to Action. Again, it’s funding.
And there’s the Clinton Health Matters Initiative. It’s fundraising and grants for health initiatives.
Of the $2,000,000,000 raised, not one dime appears to go to actual goods. All to consultants, fundraisers, etc..
In each case, the Clinton Foundation exists as primarily a clearing house for other people’s money.
And they keep 90%. While they claim 88% goes to charity, that’s only if they include CHAI. Again, separate organization.
The primary purpose of the Clinton Foundation is the expansion of the Clinton Foundation to pay more of its own employees.
In nearly every case, even slight examination shows that the Clinton Foundation acts as a consulting firm.
It is the charity equivalent of a Washington think tank designed to sell access.

Nice, a flag I haven't filtered

>PREV. CBTS →
thanks for this and your epic breadbaking

..l..

lost

Tell me why Q was wrong about the uprising on the 5th.

Or Podesta going down on the 6th.

Or Trumps Storm tweet.

Go to ron pauls facebook

He says big financial changes are in the air and references 1971 petro dollar move

How does it work?
Every time a corporation joins up with the Clinton Foundation there seems to be a kickback.
Take for example the International Youth Fund. They got $55,000,000 in grants from Clinton’s state department.
The International Youth Fund counts among its boardmembers one Douglas Baker. He gave 1-5 million to the Foundation.
But Douglas Baker is also the chair of Laureate University, who paid Bill $16,500,000 for an honorary position over 5 years.
1-5 million to the foundation, 16.5 million to Bill personally, nets you back $55,000,000 in taxpayer funded aid. Nice work!
What the Clintons have done with the foundation is to monetize the intersection of charity and political influence.
There is no good the Foundation does which does not at least additionally, if not primarily, benefit the Clintons and their entities.
It’s not an isolated case. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum the ruler of Dubai paid Bill Clinton 15 million through ’08.
Now there is a Clinton Global Initiative program organizing every charity in Dubai of consequence.
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan of the UAE paid the Clintons $1-$5,000,000 despite backing some other truly sketchy groups of people.

Need to get a copy of this afternoon's speech. He kept mentioning past administrations. At certain point blaming very recent administrations. This speech has the potential for a detailed flow chart.

This is correct.
However, never stop your enemy from making a huge mistake. ; )

Newfag, (you)...

Funny how these idiots seem to think that we see Q as an oracle or something. What Q claimed has yet to be verified, but certainly has not been debunked.

Why are so many Canadian Anons following this thread?

You all know something we don't?

They're shills or morons.

While you guys are waiting for the happening you personally fancy you're missing the happenings that are happening.

POTUS with this Asia trip completely ruined the WTO.
This means no more privatizing globalists gains and publicizing globalists costs.
POTUS removed ANOTHER string from the world.

Literally a happening every fucking day.

The Foundation took money from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, as well. Up to 40 million dollars.
At the same time defense contractors like Boeing ($5M), GE, ($1M), Goldman Sachs (Hawker Beechcraft) and others gave to the Foundation.
Both sides of these transactions then profited when the weapons were permitted to be sold in greater numbers to the donors.
Does the Foundation manage some good? Absolutely. Mostly by funding others who do.
But in most cases, not one donor, but two donors are benefiting financially from the relationship.
As such, the Clinton Foundation is every bit as much a dealbroker as they are a charity. Donations are the broker’s fee.
Now what’s the back end for the Clinton family? First, 2 billion pays salaries forever. No Clinton need work ever again. Ever.
Second, the Foundation uses employment as payback, and has unlimited funds for those salaries too.
Third, there is a clear pattern of overlapping payments to the Clintons personally and their foundation which are not unrelated.
But the big deal is that every time the Foundation acts it increases the power and prestige of the Clinton Family.
This increases their demand as speakers, as brokers, as paid friends. And makes the entire cycle start all over again.
The Clinton Foundation is an access salesroom and an influence factory. Charity is an afterthought.

Because this is a PSY OP

Anyone hear in the speech earlier Trump mention a fund run by bad actors that funds North Korea?
>Remember Q and who really runs NK

all i see you as is a faggot with a name on an anonymous forum, attention whoring in a LARP thread to impress boomer retards. It's time for you to go back

>Charity is an afterthought.

Heard that rumor. GCR/RV

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT TRACY WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE

>never stop your enemy from making a huge mistake
Are you meaning to say that you view Sup Forums as your enemy, and you shouldn't try to stop anons from falling for Q's bullshit and making the entire board suffer a collective ego death?

I saw a few things on the good old youtube about the differences between trump and obama visits acrosss the globe

This is a very strange rabbit hole and i'm taking a break.

Of note:
kek.ai
666.ai
42.ai
quorum.ai

I don't feel like getting banned again so here's the rest of the list so far:

steemit.com/q/@pepehukekbar/celestial-pill-2-5-omgwtfbbq

this thread is making me want to re watch Alias..

Now it's 7? I thought it was this week.

O interesting time to dig through the video. If China, Russia + Japan are pissed who are they trading with.

Glad you are admitting to your issue.

>LARP TO PROTECT ISRAEL YOU'RE ALL SUCH GOOD GOYS
LARP TO PROTECT ISRAEL YOU'RE ALL SUCH GOOD GOYS

>Tell me why Q was wrong about the uprising on the 5th.
It wasn't the 5th, dumbass. It was the 4th. You don't kys, don't ask stupid questions. To answer your stupid question, nobody showed up. Read some damned news. dailywire.com/news/23181/leftist-refuse-fascism-anti-trump-protests-mostly-emily-zanotti

>Or Podesta going down on the 6th.
Q didn't say Podesta was getting arrested on the 6th. Q said indicted. As indictments remain sealed, you have no idea whether JP is one o them.

>Or Trumps Storm tweet.
Did he give some deadline for when Trump would make that tweet? Is it not possible for Trump to tweet this in future? Do you do nothing but ask questions demonstrating your ignorance?

And he said to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.

"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.

"And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work."

Flow charts

He gave his speech already? Did he make his big announcement?

+++1

>POTUS with this Asia trip completely ruined the WTO.
>This means no more privatizing globalists gains and publicizing globalists costs.
>POTUS removed ANOTHER string from the world.
It is their standard practice to ignore the progress their opponent is actually making and only focus on what ever they can spin into failures - even to the point of jumping manically on typos.

But there really is yuge progress being made, it's just not sexy or exciting like RWDS.

This site is good for keeping abreast of what is actually being accomplished
theconservativetreehouse.com
They've only ever been wrong on Iran, because there is information they don't have, but otherwise, excellent analysis and very insightful.

Here is a thought. What if this roy morrow thing is not about roy at all or even stealing the tax vote. Could it be that they know he will still win then they can out him once sworn in and put session back in Alabama all in order to avoid AG sessions prosecution?

>unironically thinking that he wins by using toddler-tier "I'm rubber you're glue" argument
It's past your bedtime Reddit.

cryptome.org/2017/10/jfk-records-17-1026.htm

Flow charts people. Need today's transcript.

Yes goys discuss and study the Rothschilds - that will really teach Israel a lesson ... wait what?

Hmmmm...does she say "ya'll" in her videos? All I know is I Meganon is another one I am sick of.
Blah blah blah and nothing substantial they have said has happened.
Next time she comes around PUT THE SCREWS TO HER

I've been fucking researching and memeing for 2 weeks now and nothing is happening. Q hasn't mentioned (((them))) once yet so gtfo you fucking Norman scum. Sup Forums is. Natsoc board so fuck off

I figured out what wonderland meant.

Later on
we'll conspire
as we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
the plans that we've made
walking in a winter wonderland

Christmas! (I'm fucking with him since he wants it to stop)

Many things have come to fruit though

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGERS ARE FUCKING CANCER
GO FUCK YOURSELVES IN THE ASS YOU KIKE MOTHER FUCKERS

Kek keeps blesing your thread brotherleaf.
Here, take some of my energy.
+++
++
+
Feel it?
ITs all love baby.

If God=Truth=Love
& Love=True Hope+True Faith

following the same pattern,
Pilate asked Yeshua "What is Truth" and this is a question that people hate, especially people in todays world. this question is a crux to philosphy. but, following the established pattern above, this is what i have come to.

Truth=Balance+Composure

Truth, defined is "The state or quality of being true" wow, sounds pretty circular?

Balance defined is "a condition in which different (All) elements are equal or in the correct proportions, enabling someone or something to stand on its own.

Composure is "the state or feeling of Being calm and in full control of oneself"

Truth is "That which is Balanced and able to stand on its own, while being Composed and in full control of ItSelf"

"God"=Love+++Truth
"Truth"= Balance++Composure
"Love"=True Hope+True Faith

Far up in the north
The nights can be so dark
Biting cold takes its toll on the body
Grýla casts her spell
In the depths of the mind
Damaging happiness and the joy of life

Hope and faith, don't you fail me now
Hope and faith, come and warm my heart
Hope and faith, fill me up with strength
Hope and faith, shine down with bright light
Hope and faith, give me back my joy
Hope and faith in the dark of night

If you play today's Trump-speech in reverse, you will hear the real announcement.

DONE LOOK INTO MY BREAD CRUMBS IF YOU'RE A RACIST POS. WHITE ,BLACK, BROWN WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

Charts, charts ,charts.

I'm thinking Roy Moore is their voodoo doll. They're trying to paint him as a creepy pedophile in order to take the focus off of Hollywood before establishment politicians start facing serious accusations; you know it's coming.

Agreed.

I've been in these threads since the first 5, I was in them yesterday and the day before and so on. And you have not been in them.

You are a new tripfag. I wonder what shitty dreg of the internet you came from. It was either reddit or from some faggot boomers youtube. Go fuck yourself.

This stupid faggot is another cock sucker that has only been here since I think yesterday night. You all just jumped on the ship, such hopeful idiots.

You're all worthless and don't create anything meaningful because this is a LARP in the first place.

NO STORM IN 2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS HUR DURR BUT IT MUST BE HAPPENINGGGGGGG

Name one fucking falsifiable piece of evidence. We're wasting our time. The Dems won gubernatorial offices all over the country while we were playing with this crap.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fucking retards

Capped and is an excellent summary and analysis, as always. Maybe can be added to the 'butter' posts?

Snowflake triggered.

Remember folks, Rothschild's are directly related to the Windsor family.
Windsor family bought children from SA through Al-waleed and the CIA

You're embarrassing yourself user.

Explain the PSY OP. Is it to make us believe something is happening so nothing happens? I think if it is a PSY OP it is a calculated plan of attack against the resources that seek to destroy such a movement. Could be a patriotic military user trying to manifest a state of will power to sweep corruption so the fight is not just at the legislature. Its where the bad guys hide in different parts of the world.

The sheer fact that in these threads there is no assembly amongst the citizens face to face in order to take care of national security matters such as agriculture design infused in our homes and public spaces. We need to adjust our enviorment BIGLY.
earthshipglobal.com/