Behold the chosen people by God himself!

Look at them, goyim. Why would you hate such a perfect creation?

What is that hairstyle called?

sidewurnstein

It's called: I'm a dumb haredi sheep kike who has been abused by my parents to be a leech on jewish society in israel and on goyim abroad.

Kind of a long name desu so you can call it the haredi cut

post your picture user

Im half goy luckily. So i dont look like that.

Prove it

Physiology plays no role in a human being being predisposed to a certain degree of cognitive-awareness or temperament.

We are all just humans!

And we are also all just mammals!

And so physiology plays no role in a different variations of mammals being predisposed to certain degrees of cognitive-awareness or temperament.

This is why the Chosen Jews need to do away with the racist & ignorant white race.

They need to be enlightened to the reality that we are all biological life forms and physiology plays no role in predisposes a biological entity to a certain degree of cognitive awareness or temperament.

This is why it's DOESN'T MATTER if humans are replace by jelly fish.

"Oh but jelly fish can't advance life beyond the Earth into divine levels of consciousness."

"Oh but Jewish disposition to degeneracy due to their subtly mutated physiology & brain biology inhibits the advancement to a healthy and well-run state of equality, peace & justice."

All just racist, speciest, misogynistic BULL!

How...?

Now then
Now Then
NOW THEN, when will the goyim see that the 'jew card' is the race card and the race card is the 'jew card'?

Don't fall for the goblin spell, marry a beautiful german princess and forget all about troglodytes that live in yurts.

post a picture with some sort of timestamp written on paper held by you, are you mentally retarded?

Jews were God's chosen people at one time, that's all. Christians are God's chosen ones now.

>MFW I see the shortest woman in the front row.

Whens the last time god spoke to a christian that wasn't hey shoot up this place

looks like the average poster here just with a funny haircut

Dude, you fucking Jews do the false flags!

Nice try Mossad.

If the Jew World Order succeeds and they kill 95 percent of us off and enslave the rest, it won't be enough... The jews' rage has no stopping point. They will then devour their own… Especially those with the most goyim blood.

I only suggested it because you implied you were better looking since you were only 50% jew but I have a feeling that isn't the case

The one on the left looks like he is prolly a nice guy who is easy to make friends with.
I bet he shit posts on pol aka the international society for friends

Hundreds of Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jews protest army draft

So I'm fucked I guess.
The fuck
Sure, moishe.

He at least had the decency to gas himself.

Well he is a chink after all.

Absolutely astonishing, I for one welcome my majestic kike overlords. Marvelous.

when's the next stream?

You do realize this guy in your pic is actually a salty arab, right?

High level jews pushed for ww2 and more than 200,000 jews starved or died from typhus in German labor camps when supply lines were cut off. These high level jews could have saved them but they didn't. Everyday jews should never forget this. You don't matter as much as you think you do. You face danger on several fronts and are not any safer than non-jews. We could stand together against insanity and live in a stable world together.

Next Sunday would be my best guess.

Interesting they don't teach that in our schools. Will look it up.
I strongly agree with your second point though.

ashkenazim parasites need to go

Croats look like jews who have been RUSSIAN'D