Witches need to eat a lot

Witches need to eat a lot.

Agreed.

Naoe should be removed from the series though

Off yourself

>Hikari should be removed from the series though
FTFY
The witches universe would be far better if it completely left out the "ebin rookie underdog in training" character. Seriously, fuck those characters in anime. It was good for a few series way back when but it's become so stale and tedious it just needs to be deleted.

I'd rather have Rossmann for dinner

Her body is diseased and weak though, wouldn't taste good

Holy shit user you're such a fucking asshole

She's an angel though

WHAT WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU user

WHEN IS IT ENOUGH

Hikari's kind of gross

I wish to do gross things with Hikari-chan.

>kinda want to try a japanese omelette roll thing, probably tastes identical tho

Witches need stitches because they're bitches.

When I was in middle school, most of the girls who claimed to be studying witchcraft were also obese.

There may be some truth to this claim.

She's dumb, and useless. And her character is shit. She's ruining this series.

Are you that same "Why is Saya so shit" poster back during Ange Vierge?

No, I didn't even watch that. I took a break last season because nothing was good. That is something that aired last season, right?

POST NAOE HUGGING A PILLOW

You asked for it

I said hugging, not humping.

I want to sleep with Naoe and put my hands where they shouldn't

>generic gung-ho rookie who would be dead before the end of the week if it weren't for the plot armor

I want Miyafuji back. She was a medic. She hated this shit. She had personality and dignity. Karibuchi is just a brainless, soulless level 1 drone.

This is your teacher for tonight

Witches die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

I wish they'd sit on my face instead

is that some dhibi?

Why hasn't there been any flirty shit between Kurpi and her yet? I feel like both of those characters are being severely underused right now.

Brave Witches Love is frozen and dying.

Why did you let this happen Sup Forums? Were you taken over by the normalfags as well?

This scene was adorable considering how calm and collected she was for every other scene in the series leading up to it.

Rossman is cute when upset. CUTE!

Even when she's biting it, what with her lips?

I love the show and yeah something happened to the alive and well threads, let's hope this show gets more love soon.

>Shimohara is off base
>The pilots have no one else to cook for them and are forced to endure the fake countess's poison.
I know the in show explanation is they need to show Shimohara's cooking is a major factor for the high morale in the 502nd. But when did the segregation misandry policies of Minna hit the other joint fighter wings?

Do they not have cooking staff on base?

Yes, but they usually cook just for the men, since Shimohara is there.
Likely the other girls can cook something eatable, but Countess wanted to charm them with her womanly skills.

Wouldn't it have been better if they had undressed completly?

BD's hopefully.

They won't.

This line pisses me off so much. It's so incredibly selfish and oblivious. Does she think going into battle and just dying is acceptable, that this proves her resolve? That no one would care if an ally just goes into battle and dies?

I was hoping that Naoe was going to punch her in the face immediately after she said this.

Wouldn't it've also been better if they'd huddle together?

I want to spend my time making out with Nipa

I partly agree, but at least Hikari is 10x better than Miss Bland from the previous series.

I won't allow you to bully Yoshika any further!

>Nipa watching Eila and Sanya holding hands

Who's body do you think would be more enjoyable to indulge in?

BDs will deliver, this isn't like Sunrise and that faggot Mitsuo Fukuda who broke the sacred promise of adding nipples to BD version.

The day we get a World of Witches BD that doesn't have nudity in it, is the day the world is better off being destroyed in a massive nuclear weapon exchange.

Did someone translate some of Naoe's books?

I want to slurp Hikari's stinking sweat from her crevasses

user asked about that one particular scene, it won't be any more nude in BD's than it now is. Not to mention it would be worse off if they'd be naked in that, unless they're huddling cutely together closely.

Nope.

Get in line.

depends on if you want someone fit like Hikari who can ride you through the night, or if you'd rather do the work while pressed against Yoshika's pillowbutt.

Even if she's absolutely filthy like this?

If this is a back door way of asking which design looks better. I'd have to go with Hikari over Yoshika, Hikari manages to capture the essence of youth better. Plus she has a superior hair cut.

Your source is your ass, as you don't have any evidence stating they will keep it the same.. Also look at how flustered Hikari got after she woke up. It would make more sense they were naked. Plus it won't be the first time they've redrew a scene to remove pesty tolls and clothing.

Also an user translated some of the book titles in the previous thread.

I want that puffy vulva on my face

> It was good for a few series way back when but it's become so stale and tedious it just needs to be deleted.

Fuck Fubuki and fuck Diomedea for pulling that rookie bullshit with her. Fucking ruined Kancolle.

Hikari is 100% /fit/. She will complain about your lack of stamina and question whether you even lift.

Yoshika has das butt.

So yes, my choice is clear.

Oh, I thought you meant the prequel manga and not the episode shelf books. Yeah one user translated some of them earlier; here you go user You don't have evidence either that they would switch them suddenly to naked for that warmth scene. She didn't look any more flustered to me than one really would if they'd be naked. For this franchise? It would be quite the first time, I doubt this director will change anything from his previous style, but hey I could be wrong.

Thanks

Which brave witches have pubic hair?

19 years old

None because pubes are a disgusting part of 3DPD woman and the only time 2D women ever have them is when a degenerate draws them on. They have none otherwise.

Are there artillery or anti-air witches?

Nope. That doesn't make much sense either.
Tank witches can wield heavier weapons that can be used for anti-air purposes, whereas striker unit flying witches are already interceptors at their job.
Dedicated anti-air witch would be dumb. As for artillery, yeah no, ground forces and navy can do that job.
However mighty flak 88 can be used for both anti-air and artillery purposes and there's at least one witch who can use that cannon thanks to her ability.

That was a good episode. MC was manly cute too.

>disliking pubes
Next you're going to tell me that tits are only part of 3DPD.

Witches are only good for rape.

You mean tender love

A wabbit.

all teh food seems to go straight to Hikaris Hikaris

For breeding.

Ok?

The same could be applied to over half of the 502nd. The squad is pretty ridiculous, not that I mind one bit.

Why is she not an officer?

Because her current rank and position fits her most when it comes to teaching and being supportive ace for the squadron in battles instead sitting behind a desk only.

Marseille is my favorite Witch.

>no-loli witches to begin with
>horrible CG everywhere
>even the pantyshot of small girl are horrible and gets no fanservice in the sauna

We just can never go back to Strike Witches goodness

Whatever, Hikari is still better character than MIYAFUJIIIIIIIIII

The three on the left are all collections of poems by Ishikawa Takuboku. The far left doesn't have an official English translation, but it'd be something like "A Study on the Appearance of the Heart," then, "Sad Toys," and "A Handful of Sand."
After that are two plays by Anton Chekhov "The Cherry Orchard," and "The Seagull."
Then, "Flower Fables" a collection of short stories by Louisa May Alcott, and "Little Women," by the same author.

>Not impregnating Hikari everyday and raise a new generation of cute witches together.

Hasn't sucked enough dicks for that promotion

>that swimsuit scene
Jesus christ I knew Hikari was stacked but not this stacked.

2skinny4me

I want her to sound me with that stick.

Why are Brave Witch threads so full of disgusting fetish shit? I can't remember Strike Witch threads being this rotten

Strike Witches had its fair share of lewdposting too, just not as bad as this.

It's really just few anons doing that as far I see it. The episode thread yesterday had barely none of it, it's when there's nothing left to discuss till next week the few anons pop in to spew that crap.

Maybe because SW itself had enough glorious fanservice, and Brave Witches has nothing. Especially lolis.
So, people compensate.

I have precedent from SW S2 during their witch training when in the Broadcast version they had towels while bathing and in the BD version they were naked.

Also look at the angles of the shoots, they all make sure you get a face full of tits.

When the BD version is released and you get to see them naked I expect you to apologize to me.

If based Yoshika was there that lil scratch on Takami would've been healed right away.

Nothing will be changed for BDs, we got the shots and there was no detail, unlike SW's case where they actually censored things.
There will not be cameltoes. Much less anything lewd of the only small girl that's not even loli.

And your dad works for Silver Link too I bet.

No, but I do know SL don't do changes like that, no cameltoes whatsoever if there wasn't any on TV (Prillya).

Yeah, I remember that. However S1 did not get towel removal process for DVD's and later BD's.
If they remove Jose's underwear for BD's, I'm not gonna apologize, I'll be just sad instead because naked is boring and dull fanservice if there's nothing else going on for it.
If they'd be naked and hugging each other, then that would be very fun to watch.

You're wrong, so, so wrong on that though LRD. There will be detail enhancements for BD's. But really it's just guess work now, what's going to be changed. Not worth the time.
Takami will definitely have her nipple visible in the first BD to come out in December.

Why are night witches so lewd?

Sanya was pure though

Whatever. I'll believe you when we get to see Naoe fanservice, but not until then.