Vivid Strike

Rinne fights for justice. What does Fuuka fight for?

you and me

Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Literally worst girl of the year.

I just want to have peace again. Why the fuck did someone wish for faster threads with a monkey paw?

inb4 THK's stock shitposts.

For lesbians everywhere

For food and money.

Food.

Because the autistic trolling by certsin posters has become so bad, we need this.
Filter list:
vsfag*
>edg*
>rinnetard*
>rinne, shit
>rinne, mistake
>rinne, sasuke
>rinne, lucy
>rinne, nyu
>elfen lied
>naruto
>power fantasy

That's actually pretty accurate. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to Miura's death.

Food, home, work and friendship. But mostly friendship.

>699

Fuuka is a good girl

>Fuuka is a smelly hobo who lives a lonely life from paycheck to paycheck and didn't have the time to be fighting if it meant sacrificing actual working/job seeking time
>Rinne's only hardship is her autism that brings sadness to literally everyone, otherwise gets a super comfy rich as fuck life

Hol' up...who we supposed to be sympathizing with again???

Fuuka has a rags to bitches story.
Rinnie has a rags to bloody rags story

I never thought about it before, but Fuuka and Rinne's life since leaving the orphanage is probably meant to relate to the idea of talent as well.

Although Fuuka seems extremely talented as well. Rinne would have to be Tetsuo tier to make Fuuka look substantially inferior in that aspect.

Cutest and most fluffy hobo!

>justice
What crime did Miura's ribs committed?

She was way cuter than the allowed.

They might be able to rebuild her ribs but they will never be able to rebuild her smile

You're not supposed to sympathize with Rinne. This is not a face that needs sympathy.

Who says a hobo can't live a life of content as a hobo moving from job to job? What if Fuuka enjoyed it and sees life as wandering fun?

But seriously, Rinne seems like the type of person who doesn't care about money. Grandpa was #1 in her life and she cared about his happiness above all else. I'm pretty sure she would trade up any aspect of rich life just to spend more time with her grandpa again.

She's gonna get some brand new and superior magic titanium ribs now.

Did grandpa give her the d?

Friendship.

>an old man spending an unusual amount of intimate time with a loli behind closed doors

Absolutely.

and a bedridden lover fetish - she's gotta break fuuka extra thoroughly for her next fix of that

Being male in the Nanohaverse.

Why do they call her the White Devil if she wears black lace?

>little girls beating each other
>AOTY

>Fuuka doesn't care about anything except Rinne
>Rinne was taken away and Fuuka felt weak for being unable to protect what was precious to her
>Became cold, distant, and harsh as a result

>Rinne doesn't care about anything else except her grandfather, and a part of her longed for Fuuka to protect her
>Something precious was taken away and she felt weak for being unable to protect it
>Became cold, distant, and harsh as a result

Some of you people need to re-watch episode 1.

>little girl beating little boy up

Literally my fetish.

>little
Rinne is not little.

spike dies

>Fuuka
>Cold, distant, and harsh
She is literally the opposite

Not really. The difference is Fuuka can be friendly to those who gets to know her. Otoh, Rinne closed off her heart to people.

The harsh part is appropriate at least. That poor thug didn't deserved having his head smashed against the car like that.

I maybe tired anons, but she looks eerily similar.

Vivid strike doujins when?

The abduction scene has so much potential material.

You have serious problems and you need to stop, these threads are not your personal shitposting playpen.

And janitor, make sure you ask a mod to look at IPs before you go blocking everyone for evasion.

Different characters, go to get some sleep, user.

At the next Comiket, in December like every year.

Don't give him attention.

The most prominent color is white, that's the reason, dumb ass.

Do want. My inner loli rape fetish demands it.

Rinne.

What's wrong with winning in a competitive sport again?

Fuuka

Stop, we have enough OOC rape doujins as it is. Meanwhile, too little good yuri, considering how much baiting the franchise does.

>TFW this is just a single imagined panel and not a whole act

Can't wait for the flashback to know why Fuuka was so nervous here. I bet it'll be cute as hell.

It's only a matter of time before their smiles are back.

>competitive
There are "certain" posters that forget about this part.

If not, that only will be the point to rant that it's not Nanoha and so on.

we need more yuri rape doujins

I wish Nanohas/Vivids would make it into this anthology

Is that a fork in a nipple?

in a cake

The true villain

>girls can get girls pregnant
I can fap to that.

Christmas cake?

>They force her to marry another light elf and not the dark elf girl, because light elves hink dark elves a lowly species/tribe and they distance themselves from the dark elves.
That's true, though.

Einhart might be a pervert but Vivio is so pure I cannot see any lewd happening between them anytime soon. EinhartxYumina, though, it's hard to think there is nothing suspicious going on between them.

Regular from mama(s).

Ryonabros assemble!

Post ribs webm.

Not being talented enough to turn into steel.

Spats did nothing wrong.

Her otona modo might have no boobs, but it is just because she's a bit airhead of a kid and can't into imagining being a woman, but she'll grow and get smarter.

She did everything wrong by not having big boobs in a series where strong, adult, mature women are glorious and great, while scrawny kids are ugly, disgusting, and only good for being killed and humiliated.

>LRD
>Implying Fuuka won't win
Go away.

Don't respond user, it's just the usual stupid dramaqueen bait.

>implying even if she wins it changes anything
Go and masturbate to your loli hating series, Antiloli Nazi.

>implying this show is not loli/lolicon hater
You don't believe that.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Those other two autists are asleep, but LRD is still on. I'm just sick and tired of all the baiting and shitpost we have to deal with. Nanoha should always be about fun, comfy, and occasional drama, so these shitstorms we have been experiencing is just ridiculous

At least we can all agree that Vivio wins in the titty department.

Indeed.

Just to humor you, how could it be about fun and comfy, when the series is literally shounen fight tournament where girls, especially loli get hospitalized/crippled and humiliated.

This is NOT the franchise, not anymore.
This is. Just not little girls beating little girls, but adult women.

Inb4 that's the real thing Rinne has been working on the whole time since the humiliation.

It's not like I don't know LRD has been with us since Vivid anime. Normally he is easy to ignore, but tensions are high thanks to the persistence of other autists, so it really couldn't be helped.

The talent rap is a lie. Jill secretly only cares about breasts and drinks with Hayate after work.

Didn't notice before that Teo is pulling Einhart's panty string.

Serious question: who wold win if Rinner didn't grab Miura's collar in the last moment?

Rinne would have lost against the first bakken if it was Rinne from the time Vivio fought her. Since her lost, she trained only in defense and toughness. I'd figure if Miura's last attack connected, Rinne would suffer serious damage, but it won't be enough to bring her down for good. But if Miura has enough energy left to do another bakken, then that most likely would do the trick. If not, then Rinne would take the win as the result of outlasting Miura.

>Fuuka' forte is strong burst of mana-powered punch
>So strong that it will offset Rinne's armor
Calling it.

She can just Dankuu Rinne's tits with her palm instead of fist like what Einhart usually does. That would do the trick.

Of note, the match is not over yet. Rinne still has to knock Miura down two more times.

Muria is in the hospital.

Nove already threw in the towel.

Einhart taught Fuuka that so she'll definitely use it. That thing can ignore physical armor to an extent, ergo it's the best way to counter Rinne's armor of muscles.

>counter Rinne's armor of muscles
But not her mind of steel.

Can you stop trying to bait for a single thread please? We can't even discuss Nanoha anymore for people like you provoking all the other Autistics.

>boobs of steel

I want Rinne to win against all those self-righteous and optimistic bitches.

Did anyone ever clean up the eng translation?

Seconded, it gets old. If you have to, at least keep it to occasions when the image/doujin is legitimately relevant to the topic.

>relevant to the topic
Which is literally never. So ideally, he never does it.

i dunno, but the one i read was pretty readable

It's readable, just ugly.

Not much you can do with shattered ribs. Poor Miura.

Stop trying to shill that doujin. You're literally obsessed with it. You need to stop trying to make every single thread about that doujin.