How Reddit Is Teaching Young Men to Hate Women

>How Reddit Is Teaching Young Men to Hate Women

vice.com/en_us/article/gyj3yw/how-reddit-is-teaching-young-men-to-hate-women

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/vice.com/en_us/article/gyj3yw/how-reddit-is-teaching-young-men-to-hate-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>> reddit

Just as they're about to go IPO! Oh noes!

dont link to vice you fucking retard

Talk about suppression of speech, this causes a chilling effect enraging portions of the population. Civil war is possible if mass arrest will be made.

Women are doing a good job of teaching men to hate them without Reddit.

Why do women feel the need to ruin every male-dominant thing? Yes, sometimes we fucking hate women and want to vent about it in our own little groups, destroying our means of doing so will only make things worse.

This is the author of the article.

Jesus Christ who is that

Are you MGTOW if you go to the brothel every week?

I know Jordan Peterson has fallen out of favor here as of late, but he does raise a relevant point about this. When discussing the idea of "hate speech", he mentions that when young children fight, we often tell them, "use your words, not your fists." However, in modern times we outlaw using your words by branding it "hate speech" leaving the disillusioned individual with only the option of using their fists.

Wait, wasn't vice revealed to be full of misogynist faggots recently? Talk about shit calling the turd smelly.

What a tweest!

russian posters are causing the conflicts of the world

What is reddit?

>vice
I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

I think they Incorporated a functionality to disable "right wing archiving".

>1 post by this id
This is a slide thread

holding people accountable for speech is right wing ideology. does not apply when lefties do it though.

>women act like backwards adults
Tell me something I don't know.

I am not a reddit fag and I aint clicking on that fuckin article... Someone tell me how they talked violently.

Provide a mirror U fuck.

WE DID IT PLEBBIT

I'm asian, so my penis can deepnose into that

Make an archive link, don't link directly.

you just have to find the right waifu

best alternative i found as of yet, can't see images though
unv.is/vice.com/en_us/article/gyj3yw/how-reddit-is-teaching-young-men-to-hate-women

I love how this shit is always blamed on reddit

>I have a feeling it does it the same way forced diversity teaches everyone to hate niggers.

why are redditors so violent lads?

Lazy fuckers

Remember it's only okay to make fun of males!

I like how they ignore our obvious evil ways

Indeed, the r/incels ban was a step in the right direction but there are many more users in the alt-right subs and even in the default ones displaying misogynistic views.

Hopefully, the moderators there can clamp down harder on anyone spreading hateful anti-women rhetoric and ban subs like the_donald while they're at it.

That was fun at the time, now its sad. Sad!

/

Yes, you'll are merely performing a elaborate form of masturbation. You don't have to actually talk to them at any point or deal with their child like brains on a daily grinding torturous basis.

Fembots can't come soon enough and we can make babies now with our bff.

Why are women so bad at picking examples.
There must be at least 5 edgier threads on /r9k/ right now.

*you're

can we meme this into shutting down plebbit? that would be a nice christmas present

that incel is a true fighter of allah, inshalah!

Not as though third wave feminism has any hand in making men hate women, or trying to suppress free speech.
What you leftists do not realize is if you kill someone's right to vent, you give them no outlet but violence.

>Shortly after a young man turned to the forum to talk about his roommate, who he called “suicide fuel,”.

I swear, these fucking normie articles. And rebbitors are pathetic.

Nah, just think of all the refugees, I'd rather not.

>third wave feminism
*all feminism

good can we finally get rid of women now?

i have no idea what this redid thing is, but we can't have them redo everything

shut it down!!

Democrats are pedophile apologists.

makeapp that bitch STAT

Soon enough, once they lose the only thing that truly makes them unique they'll be no need for them to be any more.

Having a wife and children is getting lifecucked

The yin to our yang.

How publicly funded Universities are teaching women to hate men.

>Debate turned violent
Doubt it. Where did the riot occur? Who was slain in the crossfire of this internet warzone?

Is this from r/incels? I'm a virgin but would never hang out on such faggot websites. What cringe, why even write things that women can laugh at you for being such a pathetic loser

Good point. Ironic though, that liberals are typically the first to close their ears and ball up their hands into fists.

>Vice turning on Reddit

What exactly is the problem here? Let them eat their own

Didn't read lol

Isn't she the one who wrote that article pissy about white women getting with brown guys in movies?