Is WHITE PRIDE a STUPID idea or what/ pol/

Convince me white pride is llegit Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read this book you bonehead

((gould))

If you need Sup Forums to convince you to take pride in your people then you're already lost. Go be a degenerate somewhere else.

>muh skull shape is negligible
What does Gould have to say about pic related though?

race is only skin.

>Is RACE PRIDE STUPID?

ftfy

You're not the one that gets to decide if white people can be proud to be white, if you're white and you're not proud to be white it's because you're brainwashed.

>race is only skin.
The absolute state of American education.

Be proud of your own accomplishments not somebody else's you boneheads

If white pride is bad then so is brown pride and black pride. I don’t care if you’re proud of your race not. Just be idealistically consistent. If you condem white pride / white nationalists then you need to equally condem black pride/ black nationalists. Other wise you’re nothing but the bigot you claim to be condemning

It's a dumb idea for niggers or spics like yourself

It's an idea as stupid as black pride, or gay pride, or hispanic pride, or asian pride, or such. You shouldn't feel proud over shit you haven't done.

However, as a means of defense when it comes to the politicization of all those other prides, white price is a necessity.

Also, while you should't feel proud over shit you haven't done, you should feel grateful over - good - shit your ancestors (or the ancestors of others, whose actions have improved your own life) have done, so gratefulness for white civilization is just logical.

Black pride makes sense because they have been through slavery and colonialism.

White pride is wrong because white people have not suffered and caused slavery and colonialism.

See

what if as whites, we're proud of this accomplishment. surely that counts

If you have to ask..

Black people enslaved their own race, as well as white people.

Almost all of spain was colonized by black people.

Huge swaths of the mid east used to be "white" as well until being conquered.

Constantinople -----> istanbul

But you know, I am sure you have "reasons" why those dont count.

Pathetic really, racist to the extreme to paint people of colour as being incapable of being just as shitty as white people.

Again, there's no reason to be proud about anything you haven't done.

>hurr I'm proud because my ancestors suffered
Then I'm proud because I have a mild itch. Fuck off.

Very, very jewish of you to attempt to use psychologics to equate being against race mixing to intimidation

>don't be proud of your ancestors and your country, just because they did great stuff doesn't mean you will, even if they made you
>but, most definitely be proud of how much of a flaming faggot you are, and virtue signal about how much you like niggers, goy!

first help your nation and then be proud of that.
just shitposting in your rrom and feeling proud is not worth a shitpost.

You hate the idea of white pride, because you don't have pride. You don't understand pride. You've been told constantly that pride is just feeling good about what you are. You should be proud of being black, gay, autistic or any other fun qualifier you can use to claim that you are unique. But it all feels so pointless.

That is not pride. Pride is not a sense of comfort with your situation. Pride is not something you use to console yourself. Pride is a standard that you hold yourself to. A motivation, something that gets you up and off your ass because, dammit, you have something to live up to. Our fathers accomplished so much, explored the world, natural law, achievements of science and engineering unprecedented in human history. As we look back upon them, we feel pride not as a satisfaction, but as an overwhelming sense of awe. Awe and responsibility. For this is our inheritance, and with it comes the obligation to make something of it. To improve that inheritance and pass it on to our own children.

White pride is just a convenient label. Everyone should have pride, not because what they are is special and inherently valuable, but because that pride is an indispensable tool for charting a path to self improvement. I am not proud of the color of my skin, I am proud of the achievements of my kin. And not only pride comes with the realization, but a determination not to be the weak link in the chain of my ancestry.

Heck yeah!

And to the new guys, remember this. This is the main trick jews and their ilk employ; attempting to distort and reframe your original position to something it's not to put you on the defensive

Jew pride only matter

Goyim can't have pride

Well okay then answer this question who's white

what if i want to distance myself from the poltards autism ? or distance myself from anything white related ? somehow i get the feeling it wouldnt matter in that case.

tell him to get a bone marrow transplant from a black person so he kills himself

Pride is stupid regardless, people should learn to be capable and modest.

kys

white is native european with a caucasoid skull. every race in existance has enslaved others as well as their own.
cut the liberal bullshit.

It wouldn't have to be a thing if whites weren't being oppressed by Jews and non-whites.

You need pride to do that. Pride doesn't negate your ability to "be the change you want to see in the world."

Theres nothing wrong with being prideful/shameful of your ancestors. People are just scared of White people feeling pride because pride leads to collective success.

"You cant feel pride for things you didn't do" Pride comes in different forms and are you proud of your successful family members?. I am allowed to feel pride in them lol?

"humbled" is probably a better term. I am humbled by the accomplishments of Europeans and hope to contribute to the greatest racial group in all of history and hope to achieve a fraction of their success

The Jews need their own enthnostate because the the fierce antisemitism they have suffered as well as the holocaust.

Whites have not suffered and as such do not deserve an enthnostate.

Well stated.

Thats mostly made up and they were Zionists before WWII even if you believe in Nazi roller coaster ovens, lampshades, fake shower gas chambers, out of context pics of dead bodies and "I was there too" stories.

>you can only have enthnostate if someone forces you to shower.

also they retested goulds findings and found there was no bias in the original phrenology. nytimes wrote about it

Jews agreeing with Jews. So facts are basically "things that Jews agree with" now? Jews need the "race doesn't exist" myth so they can have multicultural societies they can blend in.

All "pure review" regarding race is compromised because everyone with "credentials" has already bought in. Plenty of biologists disagree but they are just shunned from education and media the minute they dont fall in line

It doesn't need to be legit, it only needs to work.

it's a tainted brand thanls to degenerate skinheads, clownshow klansmen and the retarded usefull idiot nazi LARPers at Charlottesville.

We have done nearly everything of any significance in the modern world. We are the only ones with anything to be proud of.

Whites are superior to niggers and spics, If you're proud of this than you should be able to display it. The Jews are very crafty and intelligent, intellectually superior to whites. Whites are physically superior to Jews, and in greater number much like the niggers and spics. White pride is great but white supremacy is stupid.

I'm proud of slavery and colonialism. I wish we could go back to exercising both. On another note, how can blacks be proud of being victims? They were conquered, and then now out of apathy whites allow them to succeed. It's like being proud to get a handicap, you're still inferior.

I don't thiunk huwite pride is legit. For the same way white guilty isn't legit.

But pride isn't a requirement to want to save your race so doesn't really matter the answer.

The problem is that white people have no one single culture. French pride Russian pride and German pride make sense because they have a culture. white people as a whole don't have a culture and have not suffered slavery colonialism or the holocaust. So yeah

>white people are diverse so can't have pride in their white diversity

Shoo, shill, shoo!

White Pride is meant to be an anti-dote to the self-loathing that White people are brought up to feel.

>not suffered slavery

globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

>Holocaust

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre Is not "THE HOLOCAUST" but is sistemic genocide. By the hands of blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims

And no no white country was really a colony in definition but i guess thats because they wherer willing to defend themselves therefore they never became a colony but rather a puppet state or anexxed like ireland and scotland.

Burger way to goad european subhumans into fighting burger wars and being cannon fodder for burgers.

Especially true for Eastern Europe.

kerdasi amaq

I wish this were true

What is wrong with having non white people being the majority and whites being a minority because I can totally live live that I mean come on how bad can it possibly be? Race is just a skin color anyway. We had Obama after all.

>What is wrong with having non white people being the majority and whites being a minority because I can totally live live that.

Don't project your personal beliefs into other people.

Is ever worse when there's corcerns such as demographics and how they interact with the Democratic system. Liberty of association. Diferences into IQ and behaviour between diferent ethnic groups. And How those ethnic groups interact with eachother.

Yes, minorities are more likely to be discriminated against as a result of their status as a minority. Is that what do you want to hear? I don't understand this meme, it justifies ethnostates when it sounds like you're against them.

You still did not answer my questions what is fundamentally wrong with white people living in a country were their a minority. Because many white people don't.

It's not okay to be white. Doncha noe?

>’white people have not suffered and caused slavery and colonialism’.

Have you ever heard of Barbary slave trade. You fucking racist bastard to sit there and say, white people dont have the right to have pride in their own race. Is fucking stupid.

Pride is ok

hate is not

Just come out and admit that it's about revenge, not equality.

There is nothing wrong with enslaving blacks because they are a different subspecies.

>what is fundamentally wrong with white people living in a country were their a minority

Demographics and how they interact with the Democratic system and how a massive demographics shift will have a massive impact.

Diferences in IQ and behaviour between diferent ethnic groups.

How ethnic groups interact with eachother.

Here's why whites don't want to be a minority: dark countries = poverty, corruption, and less human rights. Darks the world over vote with their feet as they endeavor to get to the whitest country possible (Canada, US, Germany, Sweden, etc.). BUT they aren't even smart enough to know that their very presence ruins the place they covet. When they DO gain power (say, South Rhodesia) they disenfranchise the whites and become net food exporters to beggars. If darks do feel uncomfortable in a given society they can always retreat to their kind. In due time, whites will not have that option.

Calm down yhessh you white supremacists are so dramatic it's not like blacks and Muslims or Jews are going to rape and murder your family they are people just like you.

Yeah whatever you will not adress anything and just spew mumbo jambo kumbaia cringeworthy crap anyway so why even bother ?

Depends if they're willing to sack up and DOTR. Be patient user, the day will come. We just need a little extra gunpowder for the powder keg and they'll supply it year after year.