Where can I find girlfriend like Hori?

Where can I find girlfriend like Hori?

In 2D only. When will they kiss again, or have sex? This manga isn't exactly funny most of the time, I would like to see some more intimate moments; especially as they've been together a while now.

Are you as handsome/cute as Miyamura?

Sorry bro unless you are rich, attractive people only date other attractive people.

>hori
>not izumi
>not akane
>not yuki
FOCK YOU

Calm down, they are all great.

>yfw your little brother sees you having sex

Hori isn't that great rly.

That's subjective.

Naturally.
I want to date miyamura

They totally fucking banged but it was a subtle fade to white. Can't recall what chapter.

Girls that like being abused while being abusive? That's pretty common

Yeah, but there's been no implication that they have since. In fact there's been more evidence to the contrary. Which is very weird, why have them sleep together but only, seemingly once? That seems more contrived than keeping them virgins because hurr awkward Japanese youth or whatever other excuse comes up in manga and anime.

Honestly, the hug last chapter was the only cute/intimate moment for a long while and without stuff like that the manga is nothing. It was better when they were still getting together, at least it focused on their relationship.

The first time felt out of place enough as is. I'm glad it happened but they never seemed even remotely near that stage. It came really out of nowhere. And the sudden lack of physical affection afterwards doesn't help.

Yuki is the worst girl in this manga.

How dare you. She is obviously the best. Yanagi has a superior taste in women (not bad in men either).

I think it was 37 or 47, came right out of the fucking blue.

>tfw had a girlfriend like Hori but I pushed her away like an idiot
Yeah normies reee or whatever, that was years ago.

>not wanting Remi instead

I've never related to a character more than I have with miyamura.

Except you're not going to magically get a perfect girlfriend out of nowhere and will stay a loner for the rest of your life.

;_;

Had to drop this pretty quickly, it's too in your face about what you've missed out on having

Bad taste user.

You forgot about this one.

>he doesn't want Remi to dom him

Fag.

>it's too in your face about what you've missed out on having
Isn't all romance manga like that? It only hurts if you really stop to think about it, so just don't.

because little brother is always around and they are mindful not to bang

Ok, we all know best boy is Miyamura, but who's the second best?

I vote for Sengoku.

It's

This tbqh. Only manga that makes me wanna kills myself

I cannot remember Miyamura parents. Did they show up? I remember him working on the bakery but I can't remember if his mother ever showed up.

his mother showed up, his dad is faceless

Father Miyamura from artists Twitter

Looks too fabulous, not normal enough.

Miyamura himself is pretty fabulous

>Also has pierced ears

He seems based, I hope we get to see him soon.

I couldn't get past 24 chapters without wanting ntr

this manga is getting real boring. the author is obviously pandering to manchildren who hate sex

Holy crap I forgot about this mango few years ago, what was it called? Have they made any progress? I have to catch up with this.