Why isn't alice in borderland getting an anime?

Why isn't alice in borderland getting an anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvL3DWq43iQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

edgefest

just like berserk amirite?

It has a 3 episode OVA

that doesnt really count

is that Bojack Horseman?

It does, it's just not what you want which is a comprehensive adaptation.

Nothing about this manga is edgy, you fucking Sup Forumsermin.
Also it has the best girls and futa.

> literally a killing game because VISA lol
> not an edgefest

Eh?

>Series tries to justify the situation that is happening
>In addition this provides some narrative tension
>Being an edgefest
Yep, sounds like you just heard a word and want to regurgitate it wherever you can.

Anyone read the raws?

Did Alice finally go back to the old world?
Did the manga explain the truth about Borderland?

And the explanation is the citizens of borderland have tragic past. Somehow that is an excuse to kill fellow humans.

> Bu bu but humans don't deserve to live, they are evil so they must die.
literal edgelords.

dropped this garbage after king of clubs arc because mangaka is retarded

We only know that the citizens survived the previous games and then were given some choice that led to them staying and becoming dealers/citizens. Individual motives vary. King of Clubs was bro-tier and just kept his crew alive, King of Spades was a grizzled war veteran who seems willing to do any job given to him.

If you mean the Visa holding citizens, then a common theme is that all of them lacked some form of communication skill or block regarding how they socialize with others. This has been a major theme and provided as a reason why some games fail (people can't trust each other because of self interest and such).

It would be edge if it was unjustifiable characterizations for the sake of looking cool.

their fault for hissing the biggest deathflags imaginable

Massive spoilers. Read at your own risk

it was literally all a dream

That's literally not true or you were just too stupid to understand the ending. That can't be true

how would he dream other people's perspectives?

was a dream.

It's actually pretty good. There are other better manga in this genre I would rather see adapted though.

Seriously Kami-sama adaptation never.

Well, that's not really surprising

there's no futa, the black martial artist is post op

The latest translated chapter was such bullshit.

Then again it's been like this for quite a while.

why? it was obvious from the beginning who was going to be the last two

>There are other better manga in this genre I would rather see adapted though.
>Kami-sama
You have massive shit taste. That is literally one of the worst manga ever made.

Oh, that was fucking obvious, I know. I mean the logic the guy used to reach the conclusion for the number.

>the black martial artist is post op
Aw shit

Clearly I disagree but what alternative would you rather see adapted?

The major reason why it's probably not going to be adapted is that it's already over, but there's also the fact that 12 episodes or maybe even 24 episodes wouldn't be enough to do it justice, especially considering how much content is in the side stories.

I do believe this is one of the better written death game manga out there, but it's just not as "fun" as more trashy ones like Real Account, for whatever your definition of "fun" might be.

It was bullshit when they brought the Nintendo 64 but it was a fun ride none the less. Rip loan shark you were too sexy for this world

>I do believe this is one of the better written death game manga out there
Seconding this. It consistently tells stories about compelling characters instead of just reveling in lots of gore and violence. Even the side chapters feel like they are relevant even though the payoff to the entire series hasn't hit us reading the translations yet.

But it's also such a long story that an entire season could just be one or two games. Going by how they adapted the Three of Hearts game, it's the kind of series where one chapter really does translate to a single episode due to the content provided.

It's a shame because the series really does deserve more mention and accolades than what it got. I'm usually lukewarm on manga I read getting adaptations in the current market. But I would kill just to have the King of Clubs fight animated.

>Back in the nineties, I was in a very violent comic booook

So Sup Forums tap or pass?

youtube.com/watch?v=IvL3DWq43iQ
Hotline Miami?

smash

Crippleslut is for /ss/ ONLY

She likes old men so I don't think I could satisfy her

Not with that attitude

I'd give her the Delaware smash.

Wouldn't sex be awkward since she only has 1 leg or would it be straight femdom?

I think just missing one leg won't impede things too much, and she's only missing the leg below the knee so it's not too much gone. But it will make some positions difficult/awkward if all you'r used too is two legs and missionary is off the table. Where is my sweet crippled hentai with a wild haired One legged amazon warrior.