Woman ditches her husband and her 9 children for a african

Pull yourself together brits

>A mother-of-nine who ditched her children and partner of 23 years for a new life with her African toyboy has been slammed as 'nasty' and 'delusional'.

>Heidi Hepworth, 44, from East Boldon in South Tyneside, left husband Andy, also 44, for 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow from Gambia after she started talking to strangers online.

>After getting tattoos, booking sunbeds and giving herself a makeover, she flew to Gambia last month - her first ever trip out of the UK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075981/Mother-nine-ditches-partner-23-years-toyboy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/besotted-grandma-72-blows-entire-11050833
archive.is/YbiPz
thebillfold.com/2017/03/my-feminist-dream-or-how-my-dad-paid-off-my-student-loan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be complete degenerate
>pay toll
>burn coal
>pay extra toll

>UK
There's your problem

>( ( ( roasties ) ) )

u mad whiteboi?

and why the hell is this news? lol

Whatever, a coalburner left the nation, and now her husband can pump out another nine white kids with a. Fertile woman. What of value was lost?

This shit was on Dr. Phil today. What are we? Middle aged white women all of a sudden?

So tolerant it melts my heart.

This is pretty common among the 'so rich its painful and we developed mental problems' to the point where this shit happens every month. So professionals get contracted to go and 'retrieve' them from their degenerate nonsense which is usually fucking, shitting, and fucking shit across europe and africa. The worst is when they bring their kids, at this point I keep hoping the father will request to put the woman down but they never do.

At least she had a child before that, now the child can grow up without that degenerate in their life.

Pathetic

AHAHAHAHAHA WOW

Lol

Christ, imagine being the two cucks at the end of the ledge in the bottom-centre picture. Knowing you'll never be popular with girls because they've all moved on to migrants. I'm not sure what that would do to my self-confidence as a teenager. I actually feel bad for them

at least she did her duty creating 9 white kids first...

I think they call this a midlife crisis, stupid cow. when he rapes her and dumps her if shes lucky to survive she'll come home to nothing to a family that has disowned her and hates her, and good.

Just look at him. Imagine the huge dick he has. It will be at least 10 inches long.
No wonder she left her family for him. BBC always wins.

Yeah nah
I’ll let you do all the daydreaming you euro faggot, but hey with luck maybe this cunt will be your neighbour in 12 months

good for her.

all empowered women need a strong, young, potent black MAN, not a wagecuck soyboy beta limp dick husband

This, she doesn't really have a purpose anymore.

>t. the eternal eurocuck

Somehow I care less when a nigger captures a British girl. They're so ugly I'd need a black fluffer to fuck her if we were the last two whites on earth.

This stuff breeds mass killers.
Which is exactly what (((they))) want..

If she be having nine kids she’s already a nigger.

>i actually feel bad for them
I do not.

Another brit example shown here:

She must really love the black cock

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/besotted-grandma-72-blows-entire-11050833

If that was my mom I would never speak to her again.

wtf's up with that image?

That is the power of BBC. It makes whitey whores leave their 9 kids.
Hahahahahahhahahahaah. All those little 9 white bois and girls are nothing in front of a BBC in an African bull.

if that was my mom i would beat the shit out of her.

I think its the lack of Vitamin D that causes Brits to be so bipolar

Talk about Breitling.

yowza, no wonder the husband didn't want to fuck that thing anymore. also the white guy has 9 kids which are his own so who cares

Brexiting

Bruce Jenner?

She's gonna end up dead soon anyway so who cares.

>All those little 9 white bois and girls are nothing in front of a BBC in an African bull.
>are nothing in front of a BBC in an African bull.
>in front of a BBC in an African bull.
> a BBC in an African bull

wat?

To all you black cock lovers, you’d best get over to Africa and suck all you can now before BubiChan kills them all, faggots.

Also you faggots need to understand it’s not about cock or niggers, there’s plenty of nogs in UK they can fuck.
This is straight out colonialism, they go to Africa in particular because they want to live the fantasy of having a slave boi.

That’s
All
It
Is.

It’s a particularly British thing you don’t see Croatian women doing it, and it is usually Africa or the Caribbean never somewhere like Iran or Chechnya

She has already done her part, let her wretched corpse dance with the nignogs till she die as the degenerate she is

Is really nobody gonna mention
>9 children
?

RULLLEEEE BRITANNIA! BRITANNIA RULES THE MUTTS!

Freudian slip, he's clearly one of those "down low" niggers.
sage btw

Black & Muslim...Double Whammy for Sup Forums

Fully expect the BootyBlast to hit the fan

White skin is feminine. Black skin is masculine. The woman recognizes there are superior genetics at play here.

dont see the problem here, shes served her purpose, send it to die

She's Jewish.

>black skin is masculine.

My god you’re right!
Your dad was a legit faggot congrats

it's funny cause she's hideous and the Gambian will trick her out of her money and fuck British slags.

Same story on Dr. Phil today, but this woman was from the US:
>>"My Wife of 18 Years and Mother of Our Four Children is Divorcing Me for a 26-Year-Old Kenyan Man She’s Never Met!"
Pic related. And she actually said that her husband's dick was possessed by the devil which is why he couldn't get it up any longer and satisfy her.

>said that her husband's dick was possessed by the devil
lol - source?

It was a different woman on Dr. Phil, but yeah, same concept. BLACKED. Hubby was a complete cuck. He should've just dumped her waited for the toll to be paid.

I've got a good feeling this will end hilariously.

I would leave the planet if I had to raise 9 children

I am glad the mail is around to expose this degeneracy

9 children? someone needs to stop this woman.

So turds are masculine too?
Lmao gas yourself you pathetic shitposting faggot

I say let her, the outcome will be beyond hilarious when the news reports of her eventual torture and death.

Nice. Nine more redpilled nigger hating kids in the world.

>pissing off 9 kids and a father

It's like she wants to be hunter down and killed.

>white

White skin indicates that it's a human
Black skin indicates that it's a primate

>tattoos

Oh dear. She got one of those spade tattoos didn't she?

its fine,she pumped out 9 white kids then went to a nigger with her worn out pussy she can stay in africa now

>Black skin is masculine

kek, i actually agree with this nigger

WeW Digits !!

>Black skin is masculine

no some roses that cover like her whole left side
archive.is/YbiPz look at it yourself

SHHEEEIIIITT

>9 white children
she did her part. she has no more value. she’s just an empty woman who already met her biological imperative. plus it’s probably a good thing, can you imagine what a coal burning whore would have done to the minds of 9 white children?

She is so ugly it hurts.

protip: when you choose a file to upload, you can use a url of an image without having to save it yourself.

nice sideboob tbqhfam

Two things on this story:
A) This is an evil woman. Make no mistake about it.
B). There IS a silver lining behind this: she bred 9 white children before becoming an evil whore. She did at least that. The father will likely be pretty redpilled and likely find another wife (and maybe even more white kids!) And the public is finally becoming anti-cuck. This may, ironically, be a semi-victory for us, in terms of public conscience.

apparently 3 of the kids are her's from another relationship.

>Black skin is masculine

He will drain her of all her money and when he finds out he cant use her to get a passport, shes gonna be beaten, sold or killed

I do feel bad for them, but these are not average white kids. These are nerds. Asians, mexicans, or even blacks could be in the exact same scenario if they had no muscle and no confidence.

They contributed 13 white children apiece and are now hitting menopause

Like it or lump it they have done more to save whites than you guys

I know whenever I try that it just freezes waterfox for like a minute and I don't feel like it waiting.

Kiwi edition

thebillfold.com/2017/03/my-feminist-dream-or-how-my-dad-paid-off-my-student-loan/

Tell that to the Goths, Romans, Celts, the Crusaders, the Nordic raiders, the Byzantines, the Vandals, ALL of Christendom pre-Reformation, the British Empire, the Cossacks, the Germans, the Soviets, the American minutemen, etc etc etc.

so 6 are still his which is pretty damn good dude

The followup digits were not bad either

Yea sure kid

True, but they are still disgusting people, and calling them out for their adulterous evil publically WILL held us.

ah, could be a slow connection (or FF). I use chrome and get about 300/mbps?

Not if he's raising 3 mogrels as well

JUST MIDLIFE CRISIS MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Are we sure their spawn is even white? Ya'll jumping to conclusions, but this is the UK and US we're talking about here.

Are these three still white? (Even if not, its a good ratio).

Who cares he got a used up slag.

>Talking to strangers online
>mental middleage woman spends any free time she gets online talking to other loons and ends up doing something stupid.
Shit like this happens all the time. Props to her husband for fathering 9 kids though. He should get his ass down the gym and get some milf that still takes care of herself.

>Blows life savings
>Total spent: 19k
UKuk'd

This coalburning whore will be killed by her pet nigger (or another nigger). Numbas confirm!

White girls look trash at his age

Only based Jameh can stop the bumster mennace. We need to meme Adama Barrow out of power. Do not allow your mothers or wives to got to Gambia!

Just waiting to happen

He's right!

Well I'll be damned.

Plus she can't impart her coalburning values onto her children.