Eat shit you commie fucks!

Eat shit you commie fucks!

twitter.com/VICE/status/930865500699185153

Nothing of value was lost
JUSTICE

bump

Fucking hell, (((Vice)))...

It seems a little late for this to be brought by media, what took them so long?

Let's believe what that tweet says for a second.

What did those 194 people do that was so bad that each and every one of them faces charges that could potentially result in 2 or more decades in prison?

DUMPING HAPPY FACES

>face up to decades
JFC, revoke their license too

I thought you guys believed in freedom of speech?

FUCK U DRUMPF

Not 'freedom of chimp out and burn shit.'

You think we're the French or something?

>t. commie sympathizer
id through you in prison too if i could you literal faggot.

>Decades in prison

Feels good man.

ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT WE THINK

KYS FAGGOT

pic related is what you will never have

Riot.

Chimping out isn't freedom of speech.

The best part is that these people can never vote again after they get out.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to communists. In the US it's also illegal for a communist party to even exist, it's just not being enforced.

commies will burn

Literal fascism. How can you fucking deny it at this point? This is Mussolini/Hitler shit right here. Arresting dissenters and sentencing them to years in prison for exercising freedom of speech? Yeah this guy is a legitimate fucking FASCIST. No bones about it. Comrades are getting jailed for exercising their rights. We are in a fascist police state and you helped bring it. Remember, Hitler was also democratically elected in a democracy. We are in a fascist hypercapitalist oligarchical theocracy. This is America 2017. Fuck you, you'll get yours.

LOL

see where your communist crusade got you, treasonous fucks!

antifa faggots btfo eternally

The FIRST THING Hitler did when he took power was quietly arrest dissenters. SPD and Communist party members were sentenced to years hard labor or just executed. He kept it under the wraps, just like Trump is doing. Thoughts and prayers to Vice.

rofl this dumb bitch contoured her makeup for soft, dim downlighting but gets lit harshly from below

makes her skin suit look even less real

tell me these two faggots aren't lizard people

>comrades

into the gulag with you, comrade dickwasher

"Freedom of speech as long as it doesn't trigger my feefees", right.
One of the first political redpills I have had is that the ones who bitch the most about "freedums" and "right" are the ones quickest to take those "freedums" and "rights" away them moment they get into power and it starts challenging THEM.

That's why you never trust anyone who tells pathetic speeches about "muh freedom". People who usually do that, masquerade the fact that they can't provide you anything of financial gain. It's a political equivalent of the "I am as ugly as a nuclear war, but at least I have rich inner world or great character or soul or something".

>SPD and Communist party members were sentenced to years hard labor or just executed.

Yeah to law abiding citizens who happened to be part of the wrong political agenda.

These people were arrested for breaking the law, asshole.

Muh freeedoms don't do treason

Based Trump fixing the multiverse.

prison is communist heaven.
there they are fed, clothed, have free healthcare, and everyone is equal.

>Freedom of speech
>But god forbit you not only to out the jew, but even dare to speak against rich faggots ruining the country for extra shekels.

I wonder, what would founding fathers say about cuckmericans gobbling on corporate dick and asking for more.

That is one of the most stupidest tattoos that I’ve ever seen. Does this person actually think that the tattoo makes “the fascist” feel threatened?

>KILL WHITEY
>FUCK TRUMPF ASSASSINATE HIM
>W-WAIT JAIL?! NO WAY! FASCIST FASCIST

I like the fact that it appears they took their fat rolls into account when getting it done.

>These people were arrested for breaking the law, asshole.

Tell me again, why you bitch about gorillion victims of NKVD troikas? Those people, after all, were arrested for breaking the law as well.

guilty.

dont forget the black cock

>everyone is shitting on violent protest
>not understanding that peaceful revolutions don't succeed
>not understanding that (((they))) will take everything from you as you hide behind "peaceful protest"

Don't ever forget.

1.antifa were being violent, hurting people and destroying property
2.Adolf Hitler being elected was because the communist jews were being dicks
3.Trump is not a fascist

2/10 made me reply

Communism victim day was signed in.

If they were inciting violence it would be best if we didn't see them in society for 30+ years

They don't. Only the people who blew up cars would face that and no one will get more than a decade.

Yo, future supreme court justice, care to provide some current law to back that up?

Lock the terrorists up.

>DC prosecutors alleged in their court filing that defendants used "Black Bloc" tactics to “prevent law enforcement from being able to identify the individual perpetrators of violence or destruction.”

>“Individual defendants wore black or dark colored clothing, gloves, scarves, sunglasses, ski masks, gas masks, goggles, helmets, hoodies, and other face-concealing and face-protecting items to conceal their identities,” prosecutors wrote, claiming some individuals were armed with crowbars, bricks, and explosive devices. They went on to argue protesters took part in a “conspiracy” with intent to cause a public disturbance.

>But while some may protesters clearly crossed a line, defense attorneys and civil liberties advocates, along with fair number of impartial experts, said the government is clearly overreaching with blanket charges against a diverse array of people exercising First Amendment rights.

Garbage cans across this great nation will rest easier tonight

Are they collectively serving decades in prison or is each person serving at least 10 years?

Breaking stuff, setting things on fire, attacking police, causing destruction and violence on the streets, is not freedom of speech.

they did

this is just rehashing old shit because the trials are beginning soon and they're all going to federal prison and most face 10 years

and you must serve 80% of your sentence in fed prison

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Dura Lex Sed Lex

this

libs want to literally KILL the potus, make videos depicting it, make dolls of Trump so they can vandalize it, and then cry tears of blood when the police lock their asses up for inciting violence?

lmao libshits do you not understand you are cognitive dissonance personified?

fucking stupid savages, i hope you all die in a prison cell, gang raped by 10 niggers. that's the fate you deserve.

>dis is literally hidler laws guise
This was an obama law nigger lover. I guess you dont want it enforced now because your bull got ensared in it and your gf told you no more rick and morty unless you raise money to post Tyrones bail?

The court system moves oh so slowly.

Yeah thats right. People simply dont understand as much as (YOU) when they refuse to attack strangers. Fuck you for sticking up for degenerate cowardice. Im sincere when i hope you kill yourself

do these people realize that they have to live with those things on body for the rest of their lives???

Holy crap, you'd think she'd get better dental care. Those gums are even more receded than mine. That's one hell of an abused body she's got.

the majority are facing 10 years each, 8 years with good behavior

I want a Authorian USA.

This is honestly the best news since Trump become president.

>try to start a riot at a presidential inauguration
>surprised you're still in jail

Why arent they seizing these jews assets?

Any attack on a federal official or president should have the option to seize their assets.

>highest crime
>highest distribution of shitskins
>highest illiteracy rates
>saying that's a good thing

where are the pics of these ppl?

why noone get them yet? I wanna see these jews and degenerates.

Rioting isn't speech you fucking retard. No one has been arrested just for speech, they were arrested because antifags are dumbass degenerates that attack people, destroy property and even attack innocent animals for looking kind of like Hitler.

>no gods
>no masters
>but I'll still devote myself to this ideology even though nothing matters lol fight the power

>Sup Forums is in favor of slaughtering innocent muslims and blacks
>im degenerate

They will serve less than 10 months and get probation, too much over crowding in prisons

Obligatory
(YOU)

This is such bullshit. Not all of those people were Jewish, and the German Revolution was a small movement in the grand scheme of things. Communism has nothing to do with Judaism, you're just a fucking idiot brainwashed by conspiracy. There were just as many non-Jews involved in the Comintern, in fact far more. There were less Jews proportionately than Uzbeks for example. Christians weren't persecuted based on Judaism cabal or conspiracy, they were persecuted because one of the tenants of Communism is the abolishment of religion. It is simply incompatible with the society and ideology. Hitler was elected because he tapped into prejudice and bad economic circumstance from right wing policies.

First off "Antifa" isn't even an organization or a real group, it's just a symbol of antifascist activism. People marching under the Antifa logo aren't part of an organization, they're different people fed up with racism and the rising tide of fascism in our society showing solidarity with one another through a symbol. These protesters didn't hurt anyone outside of self defense. They exercised their freedom of assembly and to air their grievances. Part of a "Free" country is letting people protest against injustice without consequence. There is no chance all of these people were violent and unhinged, but were jailed for speaking out against the Trump regime. Again, bootlickers like you and sympathetic media like Fox/Breitbart will attempt to sweep it under the rug, misrepresent the truth to demonize the protestors to make them seem like they deserve it, and in turn enable the fascists to get away with this by keeping it hidden from the public.

Trump is doing an awful lot of fascist things btw. If there weren't checks and balances you better believe he'd go full right wing authoritarian. His rhetoric is that of a racist strongman with an affinity for leaders like Duerte and Putin who execute political dissenters and those they deem "undesirable".

>(((impartial experts)))

And just what is this “revolution” of yours trying to accomplish? Literally nobody is oppressing you

Cry baby

The authoritarian systems are better than communist systems.

Lets see this critical, what did they do?

Can someone give some videos of the protest?

>muh jews did everything
>let's ruin people's lives because they disagree

Yeah you're not fascists right...

>Sup Forums is one person
I think slaughter of any innocent people, whether they're black, muslim or whatever is absolutely degenerate and anyone unironically advocating for it is an immoral, degenerate cockhead.

Waterboard the fuckers.

YES!

we need to crowdfund and these heroes free. They were trying to save america. My wife's son loves the protesters.

FUCKING BASED

Communists and commie sympathizers should simply be locked up for the safety of the general populace.

This includes commies shitposting in this thread.

You hear that treasonous commie fucks? Soon you will be routed out, even online, and put away so the rest of us law abiding citizens can live peacefully.

Death to commies

>let's ruin people's lives because they disagree

You disapprove of your own tactics?!

Reee

>"because they disagree"
>"No, the soviet union only murdered christians because they didn't adhere to the party doctrine
>being this fucking retarded

fuck off maplenigger, you dont even live here faggot. go back to sucking trudeau's jizz through a straw.

>wanna be special little anti-fascism
>gets tattoo of basically Lil Hitler

Progressive Liberalism: Not even once.

Violently assaulting people for their political beliefs. Resisting arrest. Wow that was easy.

Spotted the commie

I feel bad because the media deceived them and acted like that kind of behavior was ok.

it was under a rule obama put in on protests in DC wtf i love obama now

>Not all of those people were Jewish, and the German Revolution was a small movement in the grand scheme of things. Communism has nothing to do with Judaism, you're just a fucking idiot brainwashed by conspiracy. There were just as many non-Jews involved in the Comintern, in fact far more. There were less Jews proportionately than Uzbeks for example. Christians weren't persecuted based on Judaism cabal or conspiracy,
see pic
>First off "Antifa" isn't even an organization or a real group,

this is how I know you are a retard, Antifa has been a global movement sense 1920 and were especially active with the Spanish Civil War they identify themselves as anarcho communists
>Trump is doing an awful lot of fascist things btw

no he's not...1/10 bait

Setting off explosives in cars isn't freedom of speech you stupid nigger.

That's natural selection.
A normal person would've realized how completely degenerate it would've been to do any of that shit.

Cringe.

>Knows intricate details of makeup application.
>Unironically believes in lizard people.

Top kek.