Would you a Kino?

Would you a Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8tuGy-oFxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm literally in love with Kino.
I would do anything for her.
I hate all of existence for making her merely fictional.

Yes. She's amazing.

>her

If I wanted to fuck a girl with the body of a twelve year old boy I'd just fuck a twelve year old boy.
I would play her a campfire guitar song, though.

>kino
>is literally anime kino

Really makes you think

does this help you get into it user

>kino
>is literally a Sup Forums meme

Really makes you think

phat ass

Is there a single good country?

Why seeing this makes me think Homura is just shit-tier Kino ripoff?

Do NOT lewd the kino.

Yeah. She probably has a nice body beneath that motorcycle jacket.

i would lick kino's bruised, recoil-sore arms

So was the whole adventure thing a dream ? product of virtual reality ?

>kino thread about a kino anime about a Sup Forums kino meme
Really makes you think

Truly anime kino.

If you read the novel, there IS a beach episode of some kind

Sorry, user, you don't match up with her boyfriend.

The fuck does Kino mean when it comes to Sup Forums?

>The Land of Liars will never be animated
>The Land of Homecoming will never be animated
>The Land with an Idol will never be animated
>Ti fishing with grenades will never be animated
>Shizu purchasing the slave girl will never be animated
>Kino systematically killing 7 men will never be animated
>The pirate girl breaking down in tears because she couldnt kill Kino will never be animated
>The Land with a bridge will never be animated
it hurts, Sup Forums

High-guality cinema with actual artistic aspirations, but I really can't say much more because fuck Sup Forums and why would you visit it.

It's basically the same as "patrician" on Sup Forums.

>Forgetting Land of Heroes
That was the hypest shit

I didnt, i forgot that it was 4 men, not seven men. it is hype as shit though
>kino hip firing the grenade out of the air
>kino leaving the mans head on a desk

no it was seven men im another level of retarded

FORCE HER INTO A DRESS AND RAPE HER

She has a gun, man. You'll be the one getting raped.

Why a dress?

So that she would be even more embarrassed.

Okay that's kind of fair.

Oh, you're right.
Yeah the booby trapped head was cold.
There really are a lot of cool parts
>When Shizu took out that group of bandits
>When Master and the apprentice made a country surrender without killing a single person

>no anime season 2
>no LN translations
>no manga

We just keep getting more isekai battle harems instead. Literally why.

>the land of permitted murder
>the boy who didnt want to join the army

Can't rape the willing.

Kino is so fucking comfy man.

Best girl, best anime. She's been my waifu since I first watched it and nothing's ever come close to making me doubt my decision.

Kino is Kino

>Sup Forums meme
>actual quote from the series too
always funny

You and I have vastly different definitions of the word comfy. I find Kino bleak and depressing. That one ep with the volcano? It took me a couple of weeks to pick it up again.

Yeah but its so neutral
No opinions really forced just slightly implied
Kino's relatively stoic showing just tiny glimmers of personality and politics when she talks to hermes
Keeping calm in the most grevious situations Even when she pretty much god PTSD on the "land of peace"

It totally immersed me in thier world and I enjoyed every single minute of it. Including the depressing parts. It was a melancholic happiness. Like when one listens to sad music to comfort oneself. You're technically sad but it feels oh so good comfy

Idk if im using the right words, but this anime literally moved my soul in ways I didn't think it would go.

Comfy is a buzzword at this point. Not even sure what it means. People throw it on everything now.

>Comfy is a buzzword
Pretty much desu. But its such a flexible word it fits nearly every situation

Bleak and depressing user here. Comfy for me is "comforting". I want to feel comforted after a long day at work. So a comfy anime to me would be something like Flying Witch or Minami-ke -- something lighthearted or silly. That's my definition at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8tuGy-oFxs
>this is the closest we'll get to a new adaptation
>it will never be translated

just as good

Hermes is best boy!

Kino remake never.

The volcano was literally the last episode (unless you were talking about watching the movie)

Do you prefer the stories that are about Kino surviving, or the ones that are parables about society?

That user again. I didn't watch the show in order. I skipped a few shows in the middle because of how the show made me feel. After the last ep I decided just to finish it all. Never saw the movie. Wasn't there also an episode 0 or OVA or something?

And in hindsight I'm glad I didn't watch it in order -- it might have depressed me even more if the volcano ep was the last I watched. Spunky little girls shouldn't be vaporized by molten hot lava.

I would force Kino into a dress and make her drink my tea.

Are the doujins by this artist still impossible to find?

I'd say society but a mix of both really. You could say one complements the other, helping in a way that one doesn't becomes too "saturated". And both have their highlights.

Kino slowly lingered her nude form to the rear of the Hermes. She dragged hands, body and tits slowly over every piece of the machinery until she stopped at the metal tube at the rear of the motorbike.

"Mmmm, What do we have here?" Kino said, her voice thick with lust, delicately fingering the metal tube with her index finger.

"Ah! No! Not there!" Hermes said with a gasp. Kino ignored the noisy motorbike’s plea. She smiled and continued to drag her finger around the end circular end of the pipe exhaust...

"Hnn, there's so much smut." Kino said looking at her greasy finger. She exhaled as she lowered her finger down to her clitoris.”Mph!” she moaned as the finger greased her stiff clit. Hermes, for a moment regained his senses.
"Kino what are you doing back there?!" He shouted. Kino was brought back to reality and looked at the dirty exhaust pipe.
"I... better clean you, Hermes.” Kino mumbled reaching her face down near exhaust pipe bringing in all the oily fumes into her nostrils. She stuck out her tongue and very slowly began to like the metallic tasting dirt off of the smooth metal pipe. Kino unabashedly continued to finger herself and rubbed her tits while gently lapping up the grease and dirt from the exhaust pipe.
When Kino finally licked clean the last of the dirt and smut from the exhaust pipe she narrowed her eyes. Without a word she spread open her wet pussy and gently pushed into the exhaust pipe. Both Kino and Hermes moaned like animals in heat as Kino slowly began to move back and forth along the tube. As she got the hang of it, Kino moved her hips faster and harder trying to get more of the exhaust pipe into her faster. Blood smeared onto the exhaust unnoticed as both Hermes and kino moaned and mewed louder and louder. After a few minutes of Kino, was reduced to mere panting as she drove pussy into Hermes exhaust pipe at a frenzied pace.

“I’m cumming!” Hermes groaned, injecting his oily load directly into Kino's pussy. Kino arched and screamed as Hermes continued to pump into the writhing girl. Kino collapsed, leaving his exhaust pipe with a pop, as Hermes continued to pump oil over her quivering body for several more moments. Kino lay there for a moment, her nude body with grease, sweat and oiled smeared all over her, panting hard. After Kino caught her breath she smiled, got up and grabbed a nearby can of oil. She began to walk back to Hermes. The motorbike gulped.

Talking motorcycles are not for fucking.

What did he mean by this?

Even one waifu will ruin your laifu 1/2

2/2

What do you think of this girl?

>Motocompo
She's pretty cool.

Reminder people actually hoped for a season 2 during that sticky a few years back

I will forever want one

Or at least for the baka-tsuki translation project to fucking keep going. Vonfossen promised when kino mod posted in one of these threads and then crapped out

I bet she doesn't bathe much ontop of sitting on a saddle all day long.

What does her swamp ass smell like?

Leather hermes seat probably

That episode was so good. I've had dreams about it at least twice.

haha this fucking cuck

>cuck
Fuck off crossboarder.

make me kid

...Little bit, actually.
I can see it. Wouldn't be too surprised if Butcher watched one episode seven years ago and thought "You know what would be way better than this shit? If she had long hair and more guns. And could stop time. And was a magical girl. And in love with another girl. And more tragic. Yeah, I'm gonna do that."

Reverse traps are the best

She baths in every country she visits though.

There's time between visits but then again it's not like there aren't water sources for her to go skinny dipping in.

I want to take Kino to the country where female nudity is mandatory

thoughts on this book?

its a trap? (girl or boy?)

Kino is a handsome boy!

Kino is Kino

>you will never be working at a hotel when a boy with really feminine hips walks in with her motorrad while he checks up on her guns.

I wonder if Kino frequents /trv/.

I wonder if /trv/ actually travels

You have reminded me of this.

The only real answer.

Would you donate to Kino's fund Sup Forums?

Possibly. Just my way to tell her good luck on your journey.

>my homeland, no longer exists
What did she mean by this? Doesn't she come from the land of adults?

Unless she considered volcano land her new home before it blew up

Ive only watched all the anime/OVA/Movies so lemme know if its a manga thing

I vaguely remember her being incredibly strong in this show. Do we ever find out how a little girl came to be so incredibly badass?

The first movie shows her training with "Master", an older woman who traveled in the past and helped a lot of people.

In an effort to find/visit the town the original male kino was from she also kills her first person, becoming who she is today and cutting her girlish hair at the end