Digimon

「TRUMP」 SWORDS, BITCHES

OPEN UP!
We'll be out of doors before I'm done with this!

Guns for everyone!

Piemon is awesome.

Still mad his "death" was so damn lame when the other Dark Masters had good graphic shit.

He sure is the most powerful dark master. Defeated wargraymon single handily

Meanwhile Machinedramon was the weakest due to getting one-hit killed by WarGreymon despite how fuckhuge and threatening one.

And why did Puppetmon get the most episodes and actual personality as opposed to the other Masters?

the masters of darkness (except metalseadramon)
are probably the best villians of the show (if you don't count beelzemon)

>not including Brad Pitt in a best digimon villain list

>the weakest
Machinedramon would have killed taichi, koushiro, hikari and their respective partners within ONE episode if not for blatant plot armor, and was the only dark master that needed homeostasis intervention to be defeated.

If your criteria is all shows, then the d-reaper, lucemon and kurata are all better villains than the dark masters easily.

As Characters they are probably better but as far as randomly appering monster of the week type villians go they are my favourites

I'd say that the Bagra Generals from Xros were better

Puppetmon also gotten one-shotted in fact he spent most of his sub-arc trying to dodge and run from the Mega duo. only Mechaseadramon and Piemon were actual powerhouses

he had the most personality because he was not a fighter but a trickster

I'd say the Dark Spirit warriors were my favorite

they actually chased after the MCs with most of the series spent trying to find a way to stall them

pic related was more threatening then most digimon villains since he was always on their ass.

Maybe Piedmon wasn't the strongest, but he sure as hell was the scariest with his clown outfit, emotionless behavior and deep voice.

>homeostasis
Oh? Is that what that weird light/energy/entity that was possessing Hikari was that time?

It was that boost in addition to the WarGreymon's Dramon Destroyers being super-effective on Mugendramon that let them OHKO him.

This is a little unfair to Machinedramon, WarGreymon is designed to kill -dramons.

yes, the same thing that was posessing her this time in the adventure tri movie confession.

On the other hand, a villain that has the hero in his hand and doesn't proceed to seize the opportunity and finish him off is perhaps a lot less threatening that a villain you don't see often and when you do, it's serious.

The only issue I had with the Dark Spirits were that it's either they job hard, or the hero's deus ex their way out of every tight spot. With the Dark Masters it was more they had incompetent minions and felt that they were too powerful to dirty their hands with something that should be trivial.

Didn't really coutn them since they are more established characters then monster of the week type but they were pretty cool.
grumblemon had this certain evilness that actually made him disturbing for me back then.
also arbormon is based.

you're confusing him with mercurymon.

What was your face when Miyotismon came back?

Seen first three seasons, are any of the later ones watchable?

oh well that's that.

I recommend watching the frontier manhua while listening to the soundtrack, and then tuning in to the anime for the fights. Otherwise watching the anime while skipping the royal knights arc is also acceptable.

Savers and Data Squad are both watchable, this being the most faithful dub to date, but original has the edge in soundtrack and voice acting. Feels a bit generic at first but gets better with ikuto's introduction.

Xros Wars is watchable two episodes at a time, since it's basically a series of mini arcs until the final fight, and hunters is only worth it for the first and last episodes.

Appmon is the new series airing right now (episode 7 airs tomorrow) and the the previous episodes are all subbed. A bit bland so far, but that's the usual for digimon series.

Skipping frontier and hunters, thanks user

don't skip the frontier fights.

Actually pretty weak in Cyber Sleuth

>Savers and Data Squad are both watchable, this being the most faithful dub to date
No. It really fucking isn't. That dub is terrible and really fucked up what is pretty much the most violent Digimon season.

Would Mimi Make America Great Again?

In all honesty, no. Far too sensitive for the right.

The data squad dub changed or added practically nothing on the script from the original japanese except for the citramon episode, unlike every other digimon dub. Adventure, 02 and Tamers dubs all had major changes that range from pointless to completely missing the point, frontier dub was better but chickened out at times, fusion is 4kids tier.

this, the dub and script are solid

Everybody was a badass in Savers at least once.

This digimon triggers me for some reason.
I haven't watched Digimon in ages so I forget.

product placement?

He was an ultimate that could kick the shit out of multiple ultimates by himself and a handful of megas.

don't mix up ultimates and megas, they're the same thing.

Unless you're talking about this guy.

blowing up twin towers 2 days before 9/11.

Why is Applimon so bad? Who thought that retarded track when they do the App Fusion was a good idea?

Is the track that plays during evolution in the Savers dub in the Japanese OST?

Because that track was the best part of the dub.