If all it takes to damage or derail someone's political career is to have a half dozen women make unsubstantiated...

If all it takes to damage or derail someone's political career is to have a half dozen women make unsubstantiated accusations about something decades ago that can never really be disproven, why isn't this tactic utilized more frequently? Surely it's easy to find a few nutjobs/political activists in a country of over 300 million who'd be willing to make such claims.

Why do you faggots need to post about Roy More for 3 days straight nonstop? WHo gives a fuck?

Everyone on here is a male

Why am I not shocked they believe male Moore over the women without power being exploited by a man in power?

>was used against Trump
>was used against Herman Cain
>was used against Clarence Thomas
and more

every day till the election

Because you saw the obviously faked signature by the woman he screwed over in some divorce case that was used in an attempt to substantiate this politically motivated slander?

why arent we turning the table on the democrats? how hard can it be to drum up some Sup Forumstards willing to claim that so-and-so marxist libtard diddled them at summer camp?

Every single election, from now on, should be an absolute shit-show of horrible pedogate tier accusations. Let the games begin.

>why isn't this tactic utilized more frequently?
It is

The left tries to character assassinate every Republican candidate. It's the only way they can claim the moral high ground. Without the illusion of the moral high ground, no one in their right mind would vote left. Their policies are fucking atrocious.

Why am I not shocked you, a leftist cuck, think everything in the world can be summed up as "power"?

Why am I not shocked you, a leftist shill, think Roy Moore somehow has "power" and that those women do not have "power"?

Why am I not shocked you, a evil leftist (but I repeat myself), side against the white man in every scenario?

foghorn leghorn is one of the very best cartoon characters.

Sad to see male misogyny is alive and well in 2017.

Blame the victim, not the predator.

>why do I think a judge has power and teenagers do not

really, user? This shit happens in every hierarchical institution from churches to hollywood, why would you be surprised it happens in politics?

Even feminists (famously "Male feminists" with all the scandals lately, but female feminists do the same shit) aren't immune - when you organize things so a few people can get away with anything, that "anything" often includes rape or molestation.

We can use this to our advantage. Everyone an establishment candidate is running some of us chuckleheads from his, or her, hometown can can all go make a bunch of claims that they grabbed our junk or tried to force us to let them suck our dick, or, better yet, if the rare femanon happens to be there, they can claim that they fingered them when they were twelve.

Let's make this happen, it's good timing. Any anons living in the hometown of Moore's opponent?

Hopefully Alabama will do what is right. Jones would be a far better senator.

The thing is they can be disproven relatively easily, but the media is jewish and complicit in the slander.

yes....let's put all our attention on Moore cause he squeezed some 17 yo's titties over 40 years ago, but ignore over 1,000 Americans killed by illegals each year

Nevermind that man behind the curtain

BECAUSE IT COSTS MONEY, YOU STUPID FUCK.

t. paid protester, protested for both sides, EZ FUCKING MONEY FUCK YOU

because women are full of shit. there have been thousands of accusations over the last month or so, yet how many charges have been brought? and when you ask these women why they waited so long all they have is that were afraid or some feefee shit. maybe if women hadn't killed chivalry, they'd have men defending and protecting them instead of soyboys asking them to peg them.

I like how he's still losing in most of the public polls. Doug Jones must really suck if he's not 20 points ahead by now.

Even if Jones won, it would be for two years, until his inevitable loss in 2020.

It will be. From now on, ALL candidates are pedophiles. Let's see the government maintain even an ounce of legitimacy.

>literally defending pedos
The absolute state of cuck

its utilized basically every time by Democrats..

they tried to do it with Trump and it failed.

the "victim" is the predator.

I have an email from the 90's from Nancy Pelosi requesting some alone time with my German Shepherd.