Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w
youtube.com/watch?v=XGDrIF6F90Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats the story on this pic? Did Francis buy a lambo?

I suppose this is a gift from Lamborghini. Rich Harrison will not offer the full value, because it's too customized.

They gave him a Lambo and he donated it somewhere else. It would be so funny if he kept it.

They gave him a Lamborghini cake?

why is everybody so stupid compared to italians? if you got all 7 billion people together to make a car. and one italian. the 7 billion would make a flintstones car and the italian would make THAT

holy kek

he could have kept it. He deserves it for all the unwarranted pressure he gets from his opponents.

this pope is the worst

imagine how many kids would join his religion if he drove it while listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=tt7gP_IW-1w

I feel the same way about Japs and motorbikes. Why can only Japs make good affordable motorbikes?

Meanwhile, on Craggy Island

>did you hear Ted?
>did you hear?

>did I hear what Dougal?

>the pope has a Lamborghini

>what??

>the pope has a Lamborghini Ted

>don't be stupid Dougal! And clear up that Scalextric. The nuns will be here any minute and you know what they're like!

>NUNS?? FECK ARSE

it's not a good sign if a pontiff is loved by the world.
i miss ratzinger z

best pope coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=XGDrIF6F90Y

Looks like any regular communist leader.

That flag. Everytime. Can you even hear yourself?

because its the only thing wops are good at.

They also make European Mexicans.

Making a "supercar" is relatively easy.

Making a cost efficient car that works under all circumstances is a much harder challenge.

Also reminder that Italy shat out this piece of shit.

Yeah, it goes with his $15000 red shoes that he wears. It's the perfect accessory set for when you're getting rogered by the Muslim BBC.

it's a tradition for the pope to get expensive gifts and then auction them off for charity
francis doesn't even wear those shoes

Is that John Paulo II on a fucking Ferrari

Also doesn't the Vatican store its gifts? I get that this would be difficult to store but it would be an awesome time capsule

Unwarranted pressure? He was a bouncer that somehow became the pope? What country is he from? Never happened before in history.
Private corp he is running and part of the pedo crime cartel and among other crime cartels. Destroying what is left of the catholic church. Keep him away from based car companies please.

most of these luxury gifts go to auction with the proceeds being donated to charity
ferrari gave the last enzo to jp II which was auctioned afterwards. after a couple of owners it was sold for 6 million usd 2 years ago

well you don't like refugees, but it doesn't mean the pope is not allowed to like them? I mean, do you honestly, deep down inside, deep in the cockles, believe that everyone is you? He's a separate individual, independent from your psychic control. Not everybody was destined to be a clone retweeting "with arms wide open."

Pope test drives xmas present for migrants?

>a fucking leaf
Everytime

Show me documentation that proves he runs a pedo crime cartel? Oh wait, you got that from Infowars. The same infowars that claimed alien psychic vampires exist and that the illerminerty have hatched a diabolical plan to turn the frogs gay. Get back in your cage seriously. lol.

>everytime

Oh look, its a David Duke catchphrase. No witty reparte from you I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

Don’t remind me

The looks on the refugees faces while he kisses feet is fucking hilarious

What is the point of the thread?

BUT I WANTED THE FERRARI CAKE

>Catholicism, the only based religion

I took a closer look at pic, I always thought that that nigger was reading a newspaper while the pope kissed his foot.

bahaha
all the feet kissing paid off eh

humility cleanses the soul of impurities

He would have kept a red Ferrari.
t. catholic

highly underrated post

Fucking commie

my cockles tell me that this planet is inhabited by ~7 billion clones of me and yes I have complete psychic control over all of them including you

How do you know you're not being psychically controlled by satan?

easy way to launder cars

Not black guy isn't a muslim though. He's a christian, so I have no problem with that pic desu. He'll be on our side during the next crusade

Misinformation.

>his wife is wearing the hijab
>syrian muslims sitting next to them
lol keep staying cucked you pathetic catholic altar boy with your used up asshole

>the pope isn't welcoming in refugees
>he's not living in the lap of luxury while catholics are raped
top cuck my lass

The cockles are not to be questioned

>thread about lambo
>lambo got auctioned immediately
Top mush brain la

>pope keeps lambo and cash
even better

how do you know that's his wife?

btw you need to find you path to god, user

Engineering that keeps design and manufacturing close together, a preoccupation with perfecting the process, and then lean manufacturing.

They are not a 9 to 5 people, that's for sure.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that?

clear the streets for the popemobile

>giving up the resources needed to compete in a world dominated by Satan and his minions.
It's like you live in a fantasy world where ignorance is bliss.

It's all about the money

THE PATH TO GOD DOESN'T FLOW THROUGH MARY'S VAGINA!

That's pure idolatry and actual ISIS worship.

>ferraris and fancy dinners and covering up child abuse helps fight satan
you might want to learn about jesus user

it happens though. Satan uses his dark psychic powers to weaken the holy spirit. A being who feeds off the negative thoughts of people shackled to vice and immorality.

Child abuse by a fraction of priests who call themselves catholic. It's best not to generalize things when it comes to something so serious. Atheists, satanists, bhuddists, pagans, agnostics also rape kiddies. Wheres the focused condemnation of those people?
>that's a lambo
>donated to charity
>dinners are a way of socializing.
>Yet Francis socializes with the poor as well, and not just the fancy dinner people.

lmao

really makes you think

It must get lonely in hell doesn't it? Hell on earth is what I'm sayin.

>by a fraction of priests who call themselves catholic
covered up by JPII, and both his successors

enjoy that child rape, those little tight o rings really make you think of the grandeur of rome

I also forgot. Why u mad tho?

Look at how your entertainment media rots you from the inside.

>inb4 'ackshuyally thayer nott rayeal catholololicks !!!!11!!" defense.

Face it, you christcucks are just as bad as the muslims.
>Thousands of people killed in jihadist terror attacks
>Muslims: "They're not real muslims guys! Islam is a religion of peace!"
>Thousands of children molested by catholic priests
>Catholics: "They're not real catholics guys! Catholicism is a religion of love!"

oh this again. Again, by a fraction of priests. Take a look at comedy central. look how your entertainment media rots you from the inside out.

You so mad.

>Why u mad tho?
>why are you mad about a literal syncretic cultus of this world's riches, child rape, and worship of non-Christian gods
Learn about Jesus user.

Christians killed in Syria because the US armed ISIS. KIds, mothers, seniors bombed. Muslims flee to Europe. Orlando nightclub, San Bernardino.

>oh let's blame the catholics!

Nice argument brainlet.

not really ahmed

Why u mad tho? MIC. It can be googled if you can pry yourself away from Satan's clutches for two seconds. Really, it's that easy.

I think they're beyond saving, the Synagogue of Satan is strong with them. It's OK, life is a test and while they see all the evidence they ignore it and choose not to repent, instead listing off their sins so an actual Roman database can be fed with blackmail information.

They will receive their punishments in both this life, and the next.

>Why u mad
read
it's because your cultus of a thousand gods is claiming to be the church of christ

christ cursed peter while on the way to the crucifixion, it's all in the bible

Invalid argument, islam TELLS THEM to kill the kuffar. Catholicism doesn't tell them to rape kids.

It's a fine Roman tradition and we all know how important Tradition is in Rome. It carries more weight than the Bible.

>Show me documentation that proves he runs a pedo crime cartel
he's the pope

Can they pretend for 2 seconds they aren't a BS cult

According to Satan? Of course you'd swallow the Satan pill wholeheartedly. I noticed you completely ignored the comment about the MIC and your ZOG. And you also conveniently ignored the comedy central images that I threw in your face. Nay my bad natured heathen conspirator, tis' thee who is trapped by Satan's shackles.

no of course not, it's like asking cnn to tell the truth

>implying i praise and excuse the ZOG
they're all going to hell and so are you

It's an American tradition too I guess, since you armed ISIS, Al Nusra, HTS, and AlQ. But not all americans. Just you and the brainwashed worshippers of Satan.

They of this world, like your Pope, a God-King. They wish they had what your Pope has.

Enjoy! BTW you can look up Jesus' curse of Peter in your own Bible if you wish but it probably won't help you.

Nah bud. You're playing right into their hands by alienating the Christians who are actually fighting ISIS. Not your ZOG controled occupation forces in Kurd areas. But pls, keep telling me it's not the evangelicals who sold the saudis weapons to bomb yemen.

lmao

Only you claim that the pope has deified himself. Thanks for the fake news, but I can get that from CNN already. Again you brainwashed zombie, unshackle yourself from the ZOG media. Only then will you be free of immorality.

Here's another pic of a genuine American brainwashing apparatus. Comedy central. Made by zombies, for zombies.

>the Christians
Catholics aren't Christian, they're idolators and are Roman Cultic brainwashed idiots.

The whole scam was started by Constantine, who remained as head of the Roman Cultus while being the first actual Pope. The Catholic Church is the actual Scarlet Beast, the Synagogue of Satan.

You should be hung from meat hooks you vile leaf

it will be so much worse for him

You can't keep ignoring that huge thorn in your ass that is the MIC. You can only take the pope bashing so far before your evil religion is exposed for the satanic cult that it is.

Oh look, its an all american patriot defending ZOG interests! but let's blame catholics!

The Lord competh and the Lord taketh away.

read the bible or relax that asshole, makes no difference to me

at this point i think a lot of catholics have invited actual demons into their souls

but do look up the verse where jesus curses peter, the founder of your cultus

>The Whore of Babylon isn't a person, it's a corrupted city
>The seven heads of the Whore of Babylon's beast
>Rome was founded upon seven hills
I believe that the vast majority of practicing Catholics are decent people, but the organization is Satanic as fuck.

oh please. Calling me names doesn't pass for documentation proving the pope is a pedophile. Your standards must be so low.

ZOG, MIC. You. No response? That's what I thought.

>implying there is one correct way to interpret the Revelation
lol

>documentation proving the pope is a pedophile
there are tapes

Why u mad though? Is it because I completely flipped your argument around and exposed you for a Satanic shill? Keep shilling my uncultured brainwashed heathen.

As a conservative roman Catholic, go fuck yourself and have fun with your pedo loving commie pope

nice, have a (you)

>Why u mad
see