Kanon is trending worldwide on Twitter

Can someone that knows Japanese explain why?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Kanon&src=tren
g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=12190
g.e-hentai.org/g/53259/1e669245be/
youtube.com/watch?v=TT2GRpwwS8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should've posted this pic first.

There was a special on NHK about the sudden popularity of Taiyaki with foreigners that claimed Kanon is largely responsible for it.
They showed a couple scenes from it and it blew up.

I see. Thank you user.

I should've included twitter.com/search?q=Kanon&src=tren with the OP as well..

Fucking weeaboos

dubs confirm

People like taiyaki because its sweet, filling, cheap and looks like a fish, not fucking kanon. Who the hell comes up with this shit?

Some NY hipsters started a pretend boom by getting their rich as fuck parents to pay off the media, it's the next muffinpancake or whatever retarded baked good was popular last week. The shit being passed off as Taiyaki in America isn't filling or cheap at all.

Nayuki > Ayu > who cares > The shitty fox

I-I care user

Fuck, you're right. It's just ice cream in a fish-shaped cone.

Don't forget how the simplest option will set you back 7 bucks.

I wish I never found out that women are so utterly vapid these days that they buy food to take pictures of.

WHERE"S THE BEAN PASTE

The perfect taste.

Mai route was probably the most painful route in any VN ever.

it's the power of loli

Sweet potato taiyaki is where it's fucking at you uncultured barbarians

I want some taiyaka now

I don't know, but it would be great if some of them decided to seed this.

Why do doujin artists hate Ayu?

Ive been spending years getting Kanon doujins translated and Ive only seen ONE doujin with Ayu.

Even SHIORI has more love.

Wow it's true. I figured I would just search Kanon in ex and find some but no.

REMINDER
VN > 2002 > 2006

Ayu best girl.

There's a few on exhentai, most of them are low quality though. Ayu is too pure for doujin artists.

You got the order wrong mate. The VN is utter shit. I've always been surprised how KyoAni could make that trite into such a good anime. Then again they did it again with Clannad but at least that had great source material too.

>I've always been surprised how KyoAni could make that trite into such a good anime
Except they didn't. They only got the first half of it done right with the second half being complete trash. Especially that ending. Even 2002 had a better ending.

Because she had no business being main girl. Makoto or Nayuki would have been a much better choice than the generic loli.

Am I kawaii? Uguu~

I only like cream Taiyaki, everything else is shit. I don't even know why people like Anpan so much. It's fucking disgusting.

Hey baka gaijins.
Do average anime fans know what Taiyaki is?

What's a "Tie yankee"?

>2006 is the worst
not very uguu of you user-kun. 2006 a best

That literally rustle my jimmies

2006 fucked up character personalities, especially Ayu's. It had that shitty ending, and messed up Nayuki and Shiori's routes. 2006 was still amazing, just not as amazing as 2002 or the VN.

Taiyaki is one of those things everybody that is somewhat cultured knows, like souffle or cannoli.

I hope you enjoyed the copy pasted lunch during school + nightly sword fights during Mai route. My God I thought they'd never end.

Mai's route was really paded, I can agree with that the 2006 version of Mai's (and Makoto's) route was much better than the VN and 2002.

Well, Makoto route was great in the VN too.

Yeah but 2006 improved upon it, that's why I call it better.

Please support any and all Kanon bounties on E-hentai.

I have a bounty for a Kanon doujin with Ayu and Akiko, several with Akiko and Naiyuki and several with Akiko and Sanae.

Question: What the hell do Kanon and To Heart have in common?

there is a circle called Oreteki that has made a few doujins featuring Akiko and a character from To Heart that seems to be the mother of one of the main character.

Here is the bounty

g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=12190

Shichiyou Souryuujin (Soushin Souma)] Oreteki 14 (Kanon, ToHeart @ g.e-hentai.org/g/53259/1e669245be/

>bounty
How about you give someone some actual money instead of monopoly bullshit? Or better yet, just learn Japanese. You could be reading something that simple in a couple of months.

youtube.com/watch?v=TT2GRpwwS8M

She isn't even a loli, she just weres a coat that covers her chest

this was like the fourth anime I've seen a very long time ago(2006 version), and I remember that the ending was something vague and scary as fuck. Like they were in the psyche of one of the girls, and none of the happy things were actually happening or something. Can someone tell me how it ended?

Just rewatch it, it's almost winter so it's in season.

The lack of quality Kanon doujins is a crime against humanity.