This is a black magic user

This is a black magic user

theres no black magic, just normal magic that is for whatever reason banned

DELET

Back in my day black magic meaned Thundaga or similarly innocent things, not this black metal necromancy shit.

It's not necromancy.

>poison
>death
>meteo

None of which involves raising the dead with monster's flesh and creepy magic circle

She's more like a magic researcher specialized in generic black magic and ancient magic.

Don't believe in their lies

Is new Farlyn a dragon? Or a demon?

I tap Llanowar elves to play another Llanowar elves

She's a cutie

And she would be still cute even with dragon's wings or tail.

>poison
Well most poisons are made by animals and plants as a self defense mechanism, we just used magic to make our own posion

>death
and using gigant fireballs to kill someone isnt better, death spells were just more direct in the sense of cutting the soul from the body

>meteo
Cosmos powers.

You absolute madman.

I tap 2 mountains to play 2 shocks, each shock target one of your Llanowar elves.

If you think about it, instant soul expulsion is far more humane than burning, freezing, crushing etc. the target to death.

I wonder why people see something that can cause instan death as horrific way to kill. If you are gonna kill but want to be a "good guy" do it in a quick and painless way.

No, that is a white magic user. It's a white elf.

>all the links on ehscans are gone
Shit, but they say that they will translate the next chapter. Gotta be ready to grab it fast. Fuck Yen Press.

I really hope translator wont stop working on this, fuck yen press.

>no ones posted it yet

FIVE

Well shit.
Fuck Yen Press.

If you grab it fast please remember to upload it you know where, and mirror it.

Fucking YP.

>it's another "Yen Press kills another fanbase" thread

and she is ?

As metal as it gets

Miss fat ears 2015.

Do you think Ryoko tried all those Marcille hairdos herself before drawing them on her character?
Including the metalheadbanging one of course

THICC