If you became an anime girl overnight would you be best girl?

If you became an anime girl overnight would you be best girl?

yes if i became ivanka trump as an anime girl

No, but I have no doubt a lot of people would say I was since so many people have shit taste.

I would probably end up as one of those generic looking girls who show up in the background of one scene in the entire series.

For what it's worth I'd still fuck you.

I would become the /u/ bait.

I'd be a plain kuudere. So yes.

Would I be best girl if I become a shutin that only showers once a month and still is decent in shape (weight wise) and is a picky eater that can't socialize with people at all unless I want free panic attacks?

I'd be a boring kuudere.

Doesn't it depend on other girls?

Dunno, can sluts be best girls?

I would be the transfer student running with a piece of bread in my mouth. And not just any bread, an entire french bread loaf

I don't know if i would be a tsundere. Probably just a narcisist and ironic bitch who makes fun of people and don't know how to show affection and care without verbal abuse.
>taking into consideration my insecurity and libido i would probably be also a complete slut

Eat your damn toast

>shitty rei clone
depends what anime

No, I'd still be a waste of space.

Y-you're not a waste of space user!

I would become the best but also the loser girl.

I would be the worst girl.

Well it depends, are the other girls better than me? With my current personality I'd probably be a shit-tier tsundere. That means I would win though.

I'd be the childhood friend who never wins

That older woman who keeps saying pretentious things while trying to look cool, is a kissless virgin and forever alone?

No, no one would think so.

What do I need to do to become an anime girl overnight?

Hint: you can't be an anime girl while you're a man.

DELIT THIS

I'd be second best girl, because my dear waifu will always be 1st.

I am already best girl

Of course. Smugness is the best path to achieve best girl status.

I'd be a lesbian submissive slut so probably not.

How is that not best girl?

This. I'd be a lonely and awkward christmas cake.

Which I'm sure would make me best girl to some user.

Post in the new years thread, it's only a couple of months away

I don't know, can sluts be best girl?

Being best girl is intristic

A boring, depressed, pessimistic college student that sits in their room all day talking to their online friends. When they aren't doing that they're thinking of suicide or sleep.

After a few episodes of watching people will classify me as "that character that appeals to neckbeard virgins" and is only there so they feel comfortable knowing that there is someone else out there like them.

I would be the ecchi joke character who is always molesting the cute girls and boys in my class. Can I still be bestgirl?

i would be gyaru