Gee, i really wander Why are the kids turning into communists?

Gee, i really wander Why are the kids turning into communists?

but hell, nationalism will fix all that, just salute the flag during lunch brakes and all will be fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popov_(vodka)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a lot? Because for me it sure would be.

Most Marxists were nationalists m8.

It would fix that. Wages are low because labour supply is in excess. If we stopped importing people, the labour supply would eventually drop down to be at demand and wages would go up.

ironic considering communists are the ones who want to de-value college degrees by giving them to every ditch digger for "free."

if it weren't for the commies in our government, your degree would actually have value. the position pays $12 because that's what the work is worth under the laws of supply and demand. if you could produce more than $12 in value through your work effort, you would be paid more than $12.

can you really not do more than $12 worth of work in an hour? and you have the audacity to lecture ME on MY rare pepe website?

Not actually required but okay.

Not at all. I make $18 an hour with no college working for the local water department.

Exactly

>grrr I'm not being paid enough
>let's outlaw money

communist logic

>stopped importing people

>export factories abroad

>salute flag

>be a proud white man

>tfw made $15/hr at my after school job in highschool 10 years ago

>Import immigrants
>wonders why wages are low

Gee user I guess importing labor really fucks up wages.

A burger flipper get around 8.

pfffffffft, i laugh everyday at degree cucks. make so much more money than """""""educated""""""" people from college.

You can't do that without fucking the entire economy over. Just like we can't stop women from working without fucking the economy over. Enjoy the ride lads.

don't worry child. under communism lunch breaks are taken when you die

I make more than that and I never went to college. Maybe leftists should acquire degrees that have actual worth instead of cucking themselves.

>Why the FUCK everything cost money?

They're asking for someone with 4 years of schooling (bachelors) only to pay them a typical pay rate of someone who didn't do 4 years of school. Said schooling costs tens of thousands of dollars so its somewhat ridiculous.

>>stopped importing people
>>export factories abroad

the chinese already exported their factories to Africa. tell me commie how will communism stop that?

How much is a 3bed 2 bath house with fenced in yard in Russia comrade?

>the position pays $12 because that's what the work is worth under the laws of supply and demand. if you could produce more than $12 in value through your work effort, you would be paid more than $12.
This is such utter bullshit. They're paying that much because they want to pay as little as possible. Nothing to do with how much actual output or value the worker will produce.

get a trade fag. make great money and fuck bitches with your swole body

oh so china is communist now?

who knew that as the median level of skill improves, that unskilled labor is worth less?

always has been comrade. how many of you died when mao decided to kill all the birds?

>lunch brakes
yeah it's capitalism's fault you're not even worth 12 bucks an hour

the thing runs on monopoly money at this point, might as well just do it.
best to rip the bandaid off than to slowly peel it away.

Okay, let me do the math real quick how much I get per hour.
IT'S $4.15 PER HOUR and it's considered okay here, hoooooly shit how are we still alive even.

>nothing to do with actual output

is that why the VP of Sales for Boeing makes $12 an hour?

you're obviously speaking from a position as a small business owner and jobs creator, RIGHT?

law of supply and demand.

Lots of cheap labor and high demand for a job. Always been that way even under communism. why couldn't the communist control all their cost and eventually went into hyperinflation and debt

if they couldnt fill the position at that wage theyd have to pay higher you fucking brainlet

that they can and do fill those positions means theyve judged the market correctly. Its that simple

>more people with an education is a bad thing

t. Can't Compete

fucking idiot

by (((education))) you mean a bunch of people repeating the same thing without any divergence?

>went to trade school
>make only $23.50/hr starting

Feels bad man, most uni grads are making at least $30-40/hr starting

Let's compare prices.

I have 3 bed 2 bath house built in 2016 : $155,000
Water bill is $100 a month
Electricity/gas is $120 a month
Internet is $50 a month
Cellphone is $55 a month
Milk costs $2.50 a gallon
Dozen eggs $0.54
Pack of cigarettes $6.50
Pint of povpov $8.00

Yes, even those guys are not actually being paid the value of what they actually produce. Some are being more, some are being less.

Tell me more about the libural schools you hate so much.

>to every ditch digger for "free."
Have you ever heard about entry exams?

>this
These fucking idiot that claim to be communists don't even get what is the reserve army of labour.

In Russia it is a lot unless you live in a big city like Moscow and St. Petersberg. In the US not so much because everything is expensive to begin with. For example, at 12 dollars per hour you'd make around 1900 dollars a month. Sounds good right? Then you realize the average rent here is 1000 dollars a month. Then the fact they work you into the ground like dogs.

bitch tits

i never stated anything about liberal schools. The fact that you implied I was speaking about liberal school shows that even you know it's an indoctrination center for the next generation of retards

They put those requirements so they can get a pajeet in on an H1b visa. No americans applied, gib visa :^)

you think some are being paid MORE than they earn the company? you know, you commies would have a lot more credibility if you took ONE business class and understood the very basics of how the capitalistic entities you profess to hate so much make their most basic, bottom-line decisions.

have you ever had a big boy job or are you still pursuing your 4th degree in Tribal Studies? how do you think companies decide what to pay their employees, do they draw it out of a hat? why would they ever hire someone when the value added to their company is going to be less than what they are paying? can you even come up with a token attempt at the logic behind such a decision?

College-for-everyone libtards are responsible for this. You are the sole creators of your own demise.

What is language?
What is basic maths?
What is chemistry?
What is physics?
Most of those subjects to at least ma level are just repetition.
Yes you dumb mutt, learning is repeating.
Only a small percentage of people will go on to do new research or invent things.

>The fact that you implied I was speaking about liberal school shows that even you know it's an indoctrination center for the next generation of retards

Indoctrination in what?

We're on (((Sup Forums))), right? I know where I am.

you mean the same ones they call "racist" because they require you to know basic arithmetic? the same ones that colleges are now saying you don't have to take, "just send us a video showing us how UNIQUE you are! make sure you adjust for white balance first though so we can get a good sense of how brown you are."

those ones?

Employers pay as little as the market will bear.

>you think some are being paid MORE than they earn the company?

Diversity hires have a negative value.

also, need 1 year (or more) of expeeience.
AND you have to work more than 40 hours a week.

>you think some are being paid MORE than they earn the company? you know, you commies would have a lot more credibility if you took ONE business class and understood the very basics of how the capitalistic entities you profess to hate so much make their most basic, bottom-line decisions.
Some of them do and some of them don't. Countless examples of people receiving bonuses despite fucking up companies. Want to know how I know you're some dumb red neck mutt? 2 replies in and you're calling me a communist. Your understanding of the world is a fairytale.

I've never met a real man or a capitalist who has gyno

Where the fuck do you even live where a house costs $155,000?

At best I could own a trailer for that money....

You communists cant destroy the economy and then bitch that the economy sucks and that you need communism to fix the economy....

FUCK OFF

1k in rent lmao. Live within ur means and ull be fine.

>wander
there's your problem.

Oh, okay.
I rent a 2 room flat, $250 per month
Communal bills (water, electricity, heating etc.) are $75 per month
Internet is $9.1 a month
Cellphone is about $10
Milk costs $0.9 a litre, that's like $3.4 a gallon
Dozen eggs $0.9
Pack of cigarettes $2
(what is povpov? I assume it's beer and I don't drink, so I wouldn't know)
It's a smallish city of 300k people btw.

Fayetteville AR

Dude you realize in the 50s and 60s you could come straight out of college and reliably find a job that would pay you enough that you could start a family. It's not a matter of "is your labor worth enough for a decent living." It's a matter of your compensated labor and value of labor which is relative has shot down. Those were the promising days of capitalism.

>Yes you dumb mutt, learning is repeating.
>Only a small percentage of people will go on to do new research or invent things.
basically make the masses ignorant instead of being able to think for themselves while the 1% get better at life. brilliant mate

I just put povpov bc it's russian vodka.
I live in a smallish city of 100k.
Journeyman electrician. Hs diploma. $25/hr

Remove current admission system which adds point for various activities (like working in synagogue, travelling to Africa), remove admission essays. Make a centralized exam, based on which students are to be admitted. Majority of places shall be reserved to students who passed these exams. They shall be admitted without charging them costs/fees. Other places shall be auctioned.

>Advocates open borders which create artificial competition in the job market.
>Muh living wage.

Let me put it this way, I am salaried but in theory I make about 50 bucks per hour with a bachelor's degree and some certifications. I also pay 2400/mo for my mortgage and the government takes 35% of my shit every paycheck.

>Indoctrination in what?
that spacing. found the reddit fag.

I'm pretty sure someone would gladly take a job as VP of Sales for Boeing for $12 an hour, so that can't be it, can it? What part of the equation are you missing? I'm only asking for very basic economics/business terms, so if you find yourself struggling to answer, you might want to educate yourself a little bit and reconsider your position here.

im an atlanta fag too OP, i know this feel and have been neet for a long time

850 dollars is the MINIMUM rent you can find here. But good luck living in the ghetto and getting shanked by a homeless guy after coming from an exhausting day of work. Housing prices have skyrocketed so no landlord is stupid enough to charge less than 850 dollars a month for rent.
Meant high school*

Also true if we stopped letting women work.

>muh reddits
>muh sa
>muh ebaums

Stay deflecting, dumbass, cant compete loser.

I donxt even have a bachelors and started a job needing no experience for 13.35 and a month later got a 25 cent raise for 13.60. Just because you are a self entitled piece of shit unable to find a job doesn't mean anything.

>if you took ONE business class and understood the very basics of how the capitalistic entities you profess to hate so much make their most basic, bottom-line decisions.

Yes go take a business class goy you will learn everything

youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM

>you think some are being paid MORE than they earn the company?

Actually there was a study

Let me tell you what many fortune 500 CEO is doing right now. They take on debt to buy back their own stock. Stock price goes up, while indebting the company. Shareholders (who didn't sell the stock) are happy. How am I so good at my job?

Smart enough to reiterate what other geniuses have invented.
Stupid enough to think that this makes you smart.

>Be me and not someone else
>Work for a company for 5 years
>Then, in one 12 month period they lay me off 4 times
>(Each time I would move to a different division)
>Every time was due to outsourcing
>Eventually they lay me off for the 5rd time
>Also fucking due to outsourcing
>MFW that year they change the rules so you got your 401K in one contribution at the end of the year rather than each month
>That way they keep the interest and you dont
>Also they fucking lay you off Dec 1nd so that way you weren't there the whole year and you get NOTHING
>MFW they also changed the severance pay so everyone only got 2 pay periods instead of it being based on time (where I would have gotten about 8k in severance)
>MFW the motherfuckers knew it was going to happen and fucked us all big time
>FFW to next job
>Start up company needs help getting on its feet
>Help them set up all their processes
>Get the company up and running
>They are over projection every month
>Things are going so well they decide to "restructure"
>MFW They outsource all the administration jobs
>MFW fucked over by an American company getting American tax breaks sending American jobs overseas
>FFW to the job I have now
>Working there for a year
>They're thinking about outsourcing my division

I make about the same (in fact about 20 cents less) as I made 8 years ago but now my stress and responsibilities are triple. I am constantly worried about losing my job again, and I am getting paid $20,000 less than the national average for my job

American companies are fucking kikes. And I mean that literally. Jewish people are not the real jew. The real jew is the heartless grinding soulless demon of greed and parsimony that is the American corporation. The physical human jews are simply a fruit of that creature much like a mushroom fruiting into a toxic growth from a pile of shit

>Gee, i really wander Why are the kids turning into communists?
Because they go to school for meme degrees, and the college teaches marxism under a thinly veiled guise of world peace?

you don't seem to get how it works, Vlad. How do we snap our magic fingers and suddenly overthrow the thousands of bureacrats, unionized teachers, and education "experts" that like the system exactly how it is because it keeps them fat, happy, and powerful?

Who writes the "centralized exam" and what are its criteria? the "experts" that would invariably get called in to do so are the same people within the system right now. simply arguing "well just do it differently!" is not a valid argument.

Maybe use your fucking brain if you have one and either a) work a 12$ hr job until you have the capability to move into more valued occupational field or b) take out a massive loan and work your way into a trade.

If you can’t think past a 12$ post online that says you need a bachelors you fucking retarded and deserve to be a wage slave the rest of your life.

The question really is what will you settle for? And when you do settle for it will you still blame the white man?

Pretty much where I'm at. You're not going to have any significant changes without mass movements, serious upheaval, and major growing pains. Be the best you can be and enjoy the ride.

>Pay a wage only a childless atheist can sustain themselves on
>Why are there so many childless atheists in education
>Why are our kids all turning into commies

tfw making $17hr as mail driver delivery right out high school

>popov
>russian

L O L
O
L

I'd kill for that

>Smart enough to reiterate what other geniuses have invented.

Most people don't get this far. Having a more educated population can only help.

lmao if you're so retarded that you take a job that requires a bachelors degree and only pays 12 bucks an hour you deserve to go hungry. I can find like 5 jobs right now that pay more and don't require any college education.

Did you type this up fag?

Makes this job posting look good in comparison

FYI
>Popov is a brand of vodka produced by British drinks giant Diageo plc's Diageo North America subsidiary.[1] It commands a significant marketshare among vodkas in the United States[2] and competes in the low range pricing niche,[3] and because of this it is also affectionately (and ironically) known as "Russia's Finest" among college students.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popov_(vodka)

More educated people doesn't mean there will be more jobs for said educated people. You twats like to use Sweden in your arguments. I lived there for 6 years. Sure, many take advantage of higher education (which is not completely free by the way. Tuition is provided but you have to take a loan to cover living expenses. It's also tiered so you can never quite pay it off), but there aren't enough jobs, so most people are overqualified and underpaid for the jobs they hold.

Lel that's what I make here and that's working a shitty baseline job 50 cents over minimum wage.

I'm a junior web developer with engineering diploma. Unfortunately right after I graduated, all the shit with Crimea started and because of sanctions I had trouble finding a job, so had to reeducate myself into a coder rapidly. Quite happy with my current job since it's a remote one, so it leaves me with a lot of free time to work on startup ideas and stuff.

Under Communism, they'd be lucky to move up to any significant wage.

yeah but all this is necessary because the supreme court ruled against IQ tests for job applications (due to a nigger suing a company). College became a 4 year proxy for IQ (it's a near perfect correlation). Then college stopped teaching things because it got flooded with idiots trying to get experience. True story.

but flooding our counrty with illegals and refugees and giving them degrees based solely on the color of their skin is a great idea for wages
Commies are just weaklings who want someone else to take care of them.

No, you have to repeat things becsuse what we have established is true. You repeat maths from nursery to undergraduate becsuse it has already been established. Likewise with chemistry. Likewise with physics. And so on. You're too stupid to know you're retarded. Bet you're a good Christian that prays to Jesus and votes republican. Am I right?

its still just the jews user. Surrendering to them doesn't fix it.

>what is PPP

Duh.

They want to pay as little as possible, you want to get paid as much as possible, so you do this thing called negotiation where you compare each other's leverage and find a compromise.

The company has thousands of people just like you they could hire today, that could all do the same job, probably better and cheaper than you.

You have very little skills and are begging them for a job.

Who has the leverage here? What are you worth here?

------------------------------------------

On the other hand. Your toilet bursts in the middle of the night, you call the only plumber company that takes calls 24/7. The plumber says it's a super easy fix and he fix all of your problems in two minutes, but it will cost $2000, however if you don't accept your house will surely flood and there's no other alternatives around.

Who has the leverage here?

Which employed person has move value here? You or the plumber?

That isn't even so much the problem, the problem is that the real price of fucking everything (especially housing) has shot up. I say real price as in looking back historically and adjusting for inflation.

The prices should be decreasing as a result of productivity...not fucking increasing however the system is broken and somehow everything is getting more expensive in real terms.

Under communism, you work for free. The state provides you with everything you NEED, not what you want. So you get a roof over your head, three meals a day and some clothing.

Did I miss anything out?