youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandale_des_Bacchanales
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus was gnostic

there is a god that made earth and one that made all good things, praise the second one

>ancap
>believes in evil

THIS. Jesus was preaching abotu Gnosticism and then (((They))) turned HIM into a false idol.

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace, but a sword

The demiurge is the creator of the material world and that is the god the Abrahamic religions worship.

What?

Implying God does in Good and Evil, and not in what's necessary on a logical scale so that the many benefit over the few, beyond Good and Evil
Brainlet detected

This.
>sends global flood to destroy mankind
>saves one 900year old geezer
>gawd saves!!!
???

>Is benevolent
>Created free will for tards like you to associate G-d with evil

>claims to be European
>follows a middle eastern cult

>Translation: mysteriousways.jpg

If you think about it objectively Lucifer did nothing wrong.

>cancer is free will

if He hadn't, Adam and Eve would have been Borg and she would have complained like you just did. we need to love Him because we want to and it's free. i dont believe in free will but adam and eve had a child like innocence and then the woman had sex with the devil

>Not following in the foot steps of your ancestors

They knew what was good for their people.

apparently he can only be blamed for good. This somehow makes sense to those without a logical thinking brain or are just afraid but to the rest of us, yeah, it doesn't make sense.

Without free will(evil) then you're are nothing but an automaton or at best a slave.

G-d doesn't strike you with cancer, fuck head. Eat a blueberry.

More like
>Translation : Because I'm all-knowing, all-loving and all-powerful, I don't need to fucking choose since I always know which path will lead to what consequences and select the one I desire to obtain
And of course, what he wants to obtain his the maintenance of his own Perfection, and Perfection is merely something that can be evaluated from the exterior, hence why he's always working for Mankind's Redemption and Eventual Transfiguration.

This triggers the Krishtin

>Claim to create the universe in a week
>actually be a minor storm/war god that lives in a volcano and eats foreskin
>trick billions of people into worshipping you

This nignog understands theosis.

How you deal with cancer is, however.
The world still works on physical rules and probability of events, even when God tampers with it a few times.

Hatred will consume you my friend
Know that there is no god so our only resort is to develop the 7 virtues. Let's have a reasonable discussion and stop the meaningless hating.

BEHOLD

The all seeing eye of Lucifer

Breaking the NAP is pretty evil

666 AKA The Beast IS THE MATERIAL WORLD

Not following the footsteps of your ancestors is exactly what Christians have done. Then they gave all the financial power to the Jews while pretending to hate them, enforced celibacy, so that the most intelligent people wouldn't reproduce, promoted religion over kinship and are now the most ardent supporters of Israel.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

You mean Sauron?

Okay, we follow the Seven Virtues
However, if we don't support them on an hypothetical Being X of perfection in spiritual, moral and physical senses, these virtues can dangerously be associated to a subjective opinion of what is good according to either an individual or throught a societal consensus.
And then you get civilizations like the Weimar Republic who just abandon them altogether and become a trap only for the wicked to come on top.

>Not following in the foot steps of your ancestors
My ancestors didn't start following Christianity until 1500 years ago. For thousands of years before that they followed Indo-European religions.

I'm not hating you, friend. This argument just gets tiring. There is such a thing as energy manipulation, take a second to explain the occult. We can't know G-d, therefore we cannot deny the existence of the force called "God". Atheism is a cop-out.

Near-perfect explanation.

>claims to be benevolent
>created by Jews

>creates good
>user doesn't realize evil is the natural state of the universe
>that's why good people are heaven bound and bad people rest in the pit
>protip: we're in the pit
>OT says man is made in God's image. In NT God is a spirit. Our spirit is in his image.
>God is the spiritual essence in our better selves, we can reunite with him in Heaven.
>The entrance to Heaven? LUKE 17:21

Christ cucks afraid to check? Oh that's fine I'll fucking check it myself.

Evil, as well as Good, is a meme.
Both of those terms come from the consequences one choice has, a choice which was made not in total knowledge of all probabilities, circumstances and other occuring choices affecting it.
God does probably know about both Good and Evil, but since such concepts have no real impact on Him, he just do what he has to do, whether or not that seems Good or Evil to the people below. He's beyond both of these concept as Perfection. He cannot know dualism, since he is unique.

>Indo-European religions
Based on what? For all you know, they were atheists. Christians recorded most of the pagan material. Doesn't that tell you something?

pic is because this is now a Christian thread.

True, we can't know if he exist or not
I'm just surprised that some people are convinced about his existence without any evidence

Boi you best not be wearing mixed fabrics rite now

>Know that there is no god so our only resort is to develop the 7 virtues. Let's have a reasonable discussion and stop the meaningless hating.
Why?

>Creates universe for some reason.
>Creatures arise on one planet of many in the Universe
>Creatures have a vague idea that there's something out there that they can't fully explain or grasp and so start coming up with different ideas about it.
>Stuff happens creatures now have civilization and written record.
>This campfire stuff now has recorded names and canon and act sort of like regional mascots.
>It's a deific moshpit out there until a few deity ideas stick.
>The ones that stick share some pretty good basic principles and has a vague semblance of an idea about this creator character but mostly focus on getting more followers so the preachers can get high and buy more shiny stuff.
>The creatures take this deity stuff so seriously that now deity stuff is huge business and now has a hand in that government thing these creatures have been working on.
>The creatures write their deity canon in books and these books are serious business, so serious that the creatures will wait thousands of years between revisions if they do it all.
>Creatures think these books hold all there is to know about this Creator thing, even kill some of their own from time to time that ask to many questions.
>These books limit the concept of the creator in these creatures minds to those thought of long before they could observe more of the universe.
>Creatures out grow their deities, fewer and fewer remain.
>Last ones are fading now, maybe the creatures will try and turn some attention to figuring out what this is really all about if anything at all.
>Sometimes the closed window will avert you to the open door.

>Based on what?
Burger education for all to see

Free will, amirite.
Actually being proud to be a puppet. Wew lad, is this the most cucked religion ever?

>in this moment, i am euphoric

God created evil so that we can know what good is.

Joe Campbell's work is lit af

Except Christianity doesn't actually incentive following the virtues or indeed even the ten commandments beyond the first. The only way to heaven is through Jesus and your individual actions have no merit when it comes to being saved or damned, simply your faith in Jesus. If a man rapes and murders dozens of children but repents before his execution he will go to heaven. If an Atheist or Pagan lives a virtuous life helping others and trying to make the world a better place they will go to hell.

In Indo-European religions worshiping the gods is important but not vital, actions are the defining factor for where you end up beyond any other factor. Denying the gods is bad because it is an act of pride which the gods will punish not because they are sociopaths who love you unconditionally but only if you admit you are worthless and beg to not be punished.

death isn't evil.

Fuck everyone this is all a simulation.
we are in the matrix

Morality does not exist without choice - vis. humans would not be able to choose good without the choice of the opposite - vis. evil exsits so humans can choose good to (over time) become moral

>user doesn't realize evil is the natural state of the universe
But god created the universe? Why did he make evil the default?

I'm surprised some people deny a haven for the meek, without any evidence.

Otherwise our mind will become corrupt and we will destroy ourselves. The idea is to become the best version of yourself so that we can all work together to build a better world.

The option for evil must exist in order for us to have free will. You should know this since you are a spawn of satan.

How is evil the default. The only people I see who are truly evil are kikes.

what choice did a baby who was born with aids make?

you must be a special kind of stupid

>Doesn't that tell you something?
That religions in less developed societies tended to be preached through word of mouth over highly legalistic and formalized texts like the bible and Torah. There is plenty of proof and knowledge of Greco-Roman paganism from sources well before Christianity existed and Hinduism still exists and is an Indo-European religion.

Besides most of my ancestors were poor dirt farmers, why should I give a fuck what they thought? I'm not descended from kings and princes, I'm descended from Welsh farmers whose most noble action was likely dying at the hands of English knights.

>Otherwise our mind will become corrupt and we will destroy ourselves.
So? We're all going to die anyway.
>The idea is to become the best version of yourself so that we can all work together to build a better world.
Better for who, and why?

It's such a pointless non-answer. Why? Why do we need to know good or evil or exist at all? It's just pointless for him to put us through suffering and let most of us fall into darkness so that some of us can be 'saved' and get into his VIP room.

I was responding to someone who claimed that.

Evil is a product of free will.

Oh look this thread for the billionth time

Humanities perspective of morality is severely limited. Our view of evil is more primitive than that of God's, a being that is able to exist in all centuries and locations.

God's behavior is so alien that it had to be filtered for us to understand, even then, the words written in those endless scriptures do next to nothing in helping us understand the inconceivable acts that the almighty commits while high off its own grandeur.

"i have nothing to say so you you're stupid"
W0w gr8 1 m8
Don't forget, you're a friendless virgin

>no arguments
>no evidence

Some education.

Read Genesis. There was darkness and primordial waters before his light graced this realm. Those elements are in the Egyptian Ogdoad, and the Sumerian Enuma Elish and Babylonian tales. God first passed over them, but they were not perfected. Could he if he wanted to? Of course, and he will. Eventually, that's where the concept of rapture and such comes from. BUT- this universe is evil and he's given you a chance to ascend to something perfectly good. Maybe you think you're entitled to that. If I were God, I'd stick you in the deepest pit of hell until you figured out exactly how much anyone, the universe, or God owes you. But that's just me.

Nihilism is a meme young one, you'll grow out of it soon

People below blame Him for Good, but he only does what he has to do. "Good", as we perceive it, is circumstantial of one particular situation, except a perfectly mapped one with no exterior alternative (basically a perfect system). God is All-Encompassing, meaning that He recognizes that perfect system on the scale of the whole Universe, in all frames of Time, meaning He just knows what to do in every situation, whether we, in our limited circumstantial frame, see it as Good or Evil.
I'm not a puppet. I chose to recognize God willingly.
The only other alternative is to deny Him in full knowledge and recognition (and look, I said recognition, not worship, not thank him for the choice I made, I said recognition) . You then turn your worship only inward instead of outward (and outward includes everything God encompass, meaning fucking everything). You unironically become a satanist, since Satan thrives on opposition and pride.
A baby born in aids chooses wether to cry about it when he grows up, or live with it. Such is Life.

you are stupid because the shit you spout was pointed to in that epicurean paradox retarded leaf. if he could make a world without evil and he didnt it means he is evil. if he cant then he is not god.

>book of Job
>no one does any work

>A baby born in aids chooses wether to cry about it when he grows up, or live with it. Such is Life.

mfw you actually wrote that. note to self: never reply to a leaf ever again.

>There is plenty of proof and knowledge

How many of those are extant? A couple dozen at most, of things like Dionysiaca and Caesars Campaigns in Gaul and equivalents. How many testaments/Bibles? Tens of thousands from the period of it's creation. Meditations by Aurelius even questions the point of the "gods" if they weren't physically manifested or cognizant. What makes you think your ancestors weren't hardcore atheists? You're filling in the blanks with wishful thinking.

>product of Welsh brainlets
>flag

Well, that explains that.

God is actually just a dick. It solves 99% of the problems with the bible.
>Why does god condemn the majority of humanity to hell?
Because he is a dick
>Why does he actively favour a tiny group of people for thousands of years only to switch to a universal religion that anyone can follow
Because fuck the goyim born before 30ish A.D.
>Why does the bible teach ideas that are very clearly wrong (like creationism)
Because god is purposely fucking with people to see how long until people stop taking his word literally (at which point they go to hell)
>Why does the bible say god is all loving yet evil exists?
Because god is lying

He doesn't represent me

>I'm descended from Welsh farmers whose most noble action was likely dying at the hands of English knights.

Perfect example of the atheist mentality.
>noble action isn't caring for your family or sacrificing for your community
>it's your meaningless death serving as an example that all authority is inherently illegitimate

Wow I didn't know american education was this bad
If all we knew was good, then good wouldn't exist because we would nothing to compare good to, therefore evil exists as an opposite state of good, so that we may know what good is
Go do your homework now little one

I know right. Cuckstains are the cancer on Sup Forums. They just cant stop virtue signalling.

stupid leaf. when you go to college and they make you go through tests and exams do they torture you or make you physically suffer?

But it's the truth.
From the moment your central nervous sytem is grown, you can begin to think independantly from the mother. Youa re your own organism.
Did I say that it's fully grown? Did I say that he could fully comprehend what was happening to him? I did not.
Everyone will be judged, not equally but equitably, which means that if the baby died without being able to utter a single word and not being mentally able to make a more philosophical choice than either to mumble or to cry to get his mother's milk, he's gonna be judged accordingly.

>How many of those are extant?
The Greeks and Romans wrote a lot about their gods. You do realize that Norse religions aren't the only pagan religions on earth, right?
>What makes you think your ancestors weren't hardcore atheists?
All the temples might be a hint, unless our ancestors were cooperatively planning to fuck with people thousands of years later.

>claims to know more than god
>creates evil

we're the cucks and you have a meme for a flag? - remind me how that works.

>noble action isn't caring for your family or sacrificing for your community
It isn't if you end up losing.
>it's your meaningless death serving as an example that all authority is inherently illegitimate
As opposed to Christianity which preaches that "Its okay that you were conquered the earth is shitty anyway and your lives on earth are pointless."

>Because fuck the goyim born before 30ish A.D.
This is actually addressed in the Bible. It straight up says they aren't condemned who haven't known him, therefore responsibility is foregone on their part. But, those who do know are accountable.

God doesn't owe you Heaven, or anything else.

"I have nothing to say because you are right so I'll stick to insulting you without offering anything constructive"
Man you are a waste of time, goodbye

>claims to be white and anti-race mixing
>has jewish names coming from middle east
>has a middle eastern religion
>his entire life he goes to a middle eastern based ministry
>does middle eastern based rituals all his life

kek you are not a cuck you are an ubercuck

never come back retard

>It straight up says they aren't condemned who haven't known him
Also any verse you can source for this?

God is both cruel and merciful, he gave us freedom to choose so He can seperate the good from the bad, and award the good and punish the bad. Why? Cause then good has value.

>Breaths
blames God

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandale_des_Bacchanales
Sucks that the article is only in french, but I'll translate this part
The report was written by Livy
>"The Bacchanal scandal finds its origins in a story with a different storyline. A young knight, Aebutius, is destined by his mother and father-in-law for the initiation into the mysteries of Bacchus, in fulfillment of a wish formulated for his healing during an illness. He maintains an affair with a famous courtesan, Hispala, and announces that he will spend a few nights to respect the period of abstinence preceding his initiation. Hispala then reveals his deep concern: before his liberation, she accompanied her master to the sanctuary of Bacchus and witnessed rapes. For love of Aebutius, she therefore chooses to break her initiatory oath to protect her lover from the criminal intentions of his guardians who seek to harm him of his paternal inheritance. Aebutius reveals this to Consul Postumius who, judging his testimony credible, decides to meet the courtesan Hispala to learn more about the Bacchic movement. His revelations are edifying: the Dionysian mysteries are the pretext for orgies leading to the worst crimes."
>"(...)During worship, the bacchants consume the raw flesh of the victims, the model of sacrifices in Dionysism being omophagy, and large quantities of wine. They seek to achieve a state of trance, to be possessed by the deity and to identify with it for some time."

Without evil to resist you are nothing but an infant.

Sithrak's rage is a perfectly rational reaction to human dickery.

funny how you couldnt defend yourself, jew-dick sucker

>The Greeks and Romans wrote a lot about their gods
I specifically referenced Greco-Roman religion. Look up the number of extant deities. What the fuck did you think I meant by "Dionysiaca" , "Meditations", or bringing up Caesars non religious books? I specifically told you, in very blunt terms, what the reference was and you still managed to cock it up. No wonder the Welsh never dominated anyone else with this kind of brain power.

>All the temples might be a hint
In Wales? Where? There are Roman temples in Britain when they came, but aside from that, how do you know YOUR ancestors weren't atheists? I'm not talking about some scraps in Babylon or the Roman temples. I'm talking about yours, since you harp on about YOUR ancestors the whole time. As if you know anything about them that wasn't preserved by Christian scholars in the first place.

>i am a masochist

speak for yourself mentally ill faggot

There's only one God. Get out occultist shill.