Normal women aren't all literal who-

>normal women aren't all literal who-

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3710097/#!po=13.4921
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKzacHbsBJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can blame movies, shows and generally the media for making women want a "prince charming". I mean don't get me wrong I would not fuck a pig but the chart clearly shows that there is something wrong with women.

No, this can't be cultural. Women literally are incapable of seeing anything but +1.0 S.D. men as attractive rather than average. They consider +0.0-1.0 S.D. men to be average. That means with women unless you're above average you aren't even average, and unless you're the average distance above average, you aren't even "moderately attractive."

This has to have a genetic basis.

And if you're on the left side of the bell curve at all, you're automatically "moderately unattractive" as opposed to average or slightly unattractive. Actually that's the 58th percentile.

>totally unfit girls can be considered cute and fit as long as they are not landwhales

>unfit boys are considered fat

Men view reality slightly differently from women. For men the main priority are looks, while for women a big attraction factor is based on the character.

There is no way they are this picky because of genetics. It is most likely a social phenomenon.
But considering your points, if it really is about genetics, maybe it has something to do with personality. What I mean is that women account your "alphaness" into attraction too. For example a dude might not be really handsome but he has psychological traits of an alpha which attract women. You get me?
This is what I mean

Leaders tend to be +1.0 S.D. in IQ above the group they are leading. Charisma is a descriptor of the ability to draw people to yourself in general. So women are looking for leaders.

Not necessarily, but in a lot of cases yes. Since women are extremely undecisive and insecure and need a male leader. It is an evolutionary trait. However you cannot deny the "prince charming" standard imposed by the media. It surely effected this chart as well.

Or is it "indecisive"
Anyways good night anons

what if men are just ugly?

I mean, would YOU want to fuck a man?

I don't understand the bottom chart

This is irrelevant. Women are instinctively programed to be attracted to power, agression and dominance. Physical attractiveness is for cucks.

Income distribution. It's the percentage of incomes reported (y-axis) that fall within a particular income range (x-axis).
>
>These so-called extraordinary defences can evolve in response to asymmetrical selection when marginal risks of insufficient defence exceed marginal costs of excessive defence.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3710097/#!po=13.4921
The marginal risks of fucking an average guy are higher than the marginal risks of fucking an above average guy.

this seems likely to me. men are hardwired to look for visual cues for sexual attraction, but women want more than just a picture, if this is the case, then the medium itself might be difficult to convey weather or not a woman would be attracted.

Men are geniuses. Look at that distribution. It's close to perfect.

What are the risks of sex for a woman?
>getting stoned for fornication
>getting ostracized for fornication (slut shaming)
>STI that reduces overall health
>STI that reduces attractiveness
>STI that causes death
>not getting pregnant from fucking this person
>getting pregnant but dying from environment that non-pregnant can survive
>getting pregnant but miscarrying
>dying from the effects of pregnancy
>dying from childbirth
>dying from caring for a child
>carrying a child that doesn't reproduce
What is the reward?
>having a child that carries her genes who also reproduced
Men do not have the risks associated with being pregnant, though caring for your own children (including in utero) is an individual survival risk for men.

Pregnancy is dangerous I guess.

So as a result I would expect that even if you asked women to rate photos of men PURELY on physical attractiveness and not the whole package they would still return a right-skewed distribution even if you rendered them a large, random selection of men.

shouldnt it be left skewed? since we're talking about the graph

that makes no fucking sense

That 0% most attractive figure is very telling.

I went on okcupid once out of curiosity
>Pretty girls are crazy left wing nutjobs with joke degrees
>Hideous girls with good degrees and are conservative
What I think I got from this is if a women doesnt think she can coax through life on looks she will actually try for standing on her own 2 legs.

I want one of celestia

its right but the positioning of the lines is off

>Average men are better than most men men.
>Most men are worse than the average man but better than the typical man.
>Typical men are worse than most men.
Hole logic gentlemen. To reproduce you have to be above average, so that your daughters have an average chance of reproducing and your sons have a below average chance, but being above average lowers your chances of surving until you reproduce.

You must be exceptional for your sons to have an average chance at reproducing, but being exceptional lowers your chances at reproducing.

>To reproduce you have to be above average
If you come out of your hole, you wouldn't be so delusional.

lol, this is totally untrue. women don't care about "character" at all, only looks. actually, women care MORE about looks than men.

Great effort meme flag but women couldn't give the slightest shit about your personality so long as you care for them like children and enable their horrible habits.

Read the article I linked to. Asymmetric selection happens happens in nature.

You honestly never met any couples where the guy looks like crap but the girl is good looking, and no I'm not talking about gold diggers.

no, i've never seen this, people claim it exists, but it doesn't (unless the man is famous or very rich). i see ugly(fat) women with better looking guys much more often.

jesus christ read a fucking psychology book you pleb. it's a widely accepted fact that men put more emphasis on looks than do women. women care more about an exciting personality.
this doesnt mean "nice" it means alpha, so you are all still fucked.

Yeah I'll pass on the physics experiment for now.

>it means alpha, so you are all still fucked.
Yeah, that's what this means. Women "know" that reproducing might kill them, so they select partners who will average out their risk of death with the reward of reproduction and their children's reproduction.

Not everyone can be alpha, but on average the man who reproduces is more alpha than the one who doesn't but the next generation resets to normal.

Well being interesting also plays a big role and not everyone is classified as alpha or beta.

Don't you have an oblast to lose to Russia?

alpha = attractive
anyone can act "alpha", whether people take them seriously or as a joke depends on their physical appearance. physical appearance is the only thing women care about.

this

BEING INTERESTING IS LITERALLY WHAT BEING ALPHA IS

for fucks sake you fucking хoхoл canyou even into reading?

I have a date with a girl tomorrow night who told me at one point she isn't interested in me as a romantic partner because even though I am "interesting" my straight-forwardness and aggressiveness can be offputting. That means, yes, I am attractive to her because I am very alpha but I am also dangerous to her social acceptability and to her personally. For men it's an eternal battle to be aggressive enought to get what you want but not so aggressive that you get yourself socially ostracized or killed.

Physically attractive guys who don't act alpha lose major points. They still reproduce but the woman chooses them and she's insane and neurotic and makes them unhappy in their marriage. I am willing to bet money that men who act alpha fall on the right of the bell curve in looks as well though.

>psychology
>relevant to real life
EL OH EL

>she's doesn't realize how autistic he is yet

>if you want to be happy for the rest of your life don't make a pretty woman your wife.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FKzacHbsBJM

>roasties btfo in 1963 by based black man

Suuuure... Everyone cares about looks : it's the first thing you see when you meet someone new!

Interesting people don't always have to be outgoing... Sure it's more attracting if they are but it doesn't mean interesting has to be alpha.

Trust me she fucking knows..

Has she met you in person yet?

> no can't be cultural
Forgeting the Jew my goy friend?

Checked but being outgoing and interesting are prequisites for being alpha.
Yes she knows me pretty well, but I was with another girl when we met and another for the majority of the remaining time I have known her.

Jews have been around for a long time. The birth control pill and antibiotics are responsible for their recent degeneration.

I agree, we are falling for the (((Jews))) as well.
Except for the hassidim, they still do trad marriage, family to family, regardless of attractiveness.
Results? They are fuggly while mixed Jews are bretty good.

Damn.

Women without makeup are equally ugly if not more since.

This is why you need to keep your women in diapers.

Nah its primarily due to parents coddling daughters and teaching them that they deserve the world. People need to face adversity to grow up and until they hit their mid 20s women never need to face adversity. My father still does my sister's taxes and she's 25.

Men would say the same if roasties weren't so spackled with makeup. Dumb cunt 4s think they're 7s. No dumb cunt, you're still a 4.

Throughout the animal kingdom, males are generally more A E S T H E T I C, while the females are usually dull and boring. This also applies to humans, as with the advent of MakeApp, we're reminded the whole "women are the beautiful gender" thing isn't true.

No homo.

Not here, most women have to be completely independent by 18 because of financial retrains, plus alcohol plays a big role too.