How do we fix the heterosexual white christian male problem?

How do we fix the heterosexual white christian male problem?

Kill all niggers and spics to start.

Remind them every day they are a tiny minority.

Could you remind me again which races account for most nobel prizes outside of peace prizes?

See, this sort of intolerance and hate is the reason why white christian men (no matter where they are in the world) should not be allowed to own land or guns.

Jews,

Angela Merkel is dealing with it, no need to freak out.

>Claim their nation would be shit
>Still lining up to try and get in

The real problem is that white men are too generous and pay into (((welfare)))

Can she hurry it up?

Just the other day I saw a white family and it made me so angry I almost threw up.

We don't, society functions best under our control. If we lose power the country will resemble a shithole like Brazil or south africa.

OP is a faggot

Your control? You're just a parasite leeching off the scientific and technological accomplishments of the Jew.

Before we get too far into circular arguments and what not, lets set some ground rules.

First, I think that its obvious that we can ALL see that Christian white men are NOT allowed to have guns anymore. Any sane person can agree on that.

Now that we ALL agree that Christian men owning guns is objectively unhealthy for society lets move on to the next topic of debate.

Should vasectomies for straight white men be compulsory, or should they be incentivized?

I fail to see the problem here. The press is full of shit. The mexicans are taking our fucking jobs and this thug bull shit is ruining our inner cities. Not to mention that political correctness is killing our nation and destroying free speech.

This looks like a well-fortified independent country. I bet merchant banks hate it

not sure what is wrong with this picture... looks good to me

Nothing that you have said implies a problem.

White mass shootings still less of a problem than blacks shooting one another. If you disarm white people, the already high black on white crime will skyrocket making gun crime statistics worse

>black on white crime will skyrocket

and?

You're trying too hard.

saged

>2 of them are even terrorists

The bait is strong with this one

>not sure what is wrong with this picture... looks good to me

Apparently it looks good to the rest of the world too. They're lined up trying to get in.

The "sage my bait thread into obscurity" thread

Come and take it! If you can, but you can't, Fag!

We get our balls back and start throwing Kikes and commies out of helicopters again.

kys

I don’t know, maybe stop stripping a motivated, productive, and militarily successful group of their dignity and rubbing their faces in it. Then again, it worked really well with the Treaty of Versailles and its fallout so keep on keeping on.

I guess my question is if they’re so violent and scary then why antagonize them?

I see nothing wrong with Angrywhitemenistan.

>No political correctness.
Good, no thought policing!

>No feminazis.
Finally no radical feminists.

>No thug culture.
Excellent! No more violent minorities making neighborhoods dangerous.

>No Muslims.
Islam is horrible, so this great! No sharia either!

>No Mexicans.
Good. They have their own country. Also see no thug culture.

>No refugees.
Also good. They're a drain on society.

>No lyin' press.
They didn't so no press, just no lying press. Enforcing journalistic integrity is a good thing!

>No homos.
Wonderful! A huge reduction in STDs!

>No elites.
What's wrong with egalitarianism? This is a good thing!

>No speakin' foreign.
English is the official language finally? Outstanding!

I love that place already!

>mfw somewhere on the planet someone actually looked at that piece of unironic satire and actually thought it, not only made sense but, was witty and proving some relevant point making it, ironically, unironic unironism

Sad.

A country clearly meant for white men yet the world still wants to live among them.

Okey, lets just put outsilves in the mind of a centrist/normie..
>political correctness (totalitarian 1984 newspeak)
>feminazis (radical man hating cult who even the suffragettes would disapprove)
>thug culture (high crime rates)
>lyin press (brave new world tier brainwashing)
How is dismissing those things a bad thing?

Also, for the left's sake
>Elites
Why are the left defending capitalist elites now?

All of those no answers would really make the world a better place.

with islam?