Happening

How bad should we expect it to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/360501-dem-senator-super-close-on-bipartisan-gun-control-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=QpM5w8FNZig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since it murphy I can't say I believe him, but for fun we should get some women who knew him 20 ears ago to accuse him of sexual misconduct

Nothing major. Best the blues can hope for class 3 bump stocks. Maybe binary triggers will be class 3 too

>>>Sup Forums in the future btw

RIP Second Amendment ;_;

SHALL

Maybe they got their asses together and put forward a bill for criminal penalties for anyone who works in the NICS lets a guy who shouldn't have passed a background check pass a background check, or anyone who fails to feed it information they were supposed to.

The issue with gun legislation is an admittance of its effectiveness when in reality it does not work.

It's like a child asking for you and him to get race car beds because it will help him sleep.

So you buy matching race car beds. He's still not sleeping through the fucking night and he's now asking for new rims on the car to help him sleep.

So now you're sleeping in a fucking racecar bed and guess what? That little retarded shit is still bitching. Because rims will help him sleep.

Every step taken should be seen as a tragedy

Murphy is a clown. At most it will be bump stock regulation.

What the fuck do republicans think they are gaining by cucking on gun rights? The dems' base is never gonna just turn to them, while they're pissing off their own.

It's almost as if they're just playing foil to the dems.

Would this be called Murphy's Law?

That analogy is surprisingly apt

>implying republicans aren't controlled opposition 9 times out of 10

Happening-tier bad.
The Republicans have gotten what they wanted out of the gun-owning community and won't need us for 3 more years at least, and are now on the track to help the democrats demolish the 2nd amendment, to breed a new generation of mindless, subservient, statist sheep who don't know a world where the 2nd amendment exists, who's only option is to continue serving the Jews and their lackeys in government while freedom is slowly but surely stripped away from the people by the people they voted in.
Remember, "We do not need weapons of war on our streets".

Stop being such a defeatist, we can win over them.

>the comments
reeeeeeeee

I keep hearing this line but gun ownership is almost exclusively held in high regard by men who are white and in the middle class.

With current demographics your grandkids won't legally be able to have your guns unless something serious changes and the GOP is hellbent on recruiting the biggest, most likely to get them elected, voter base.

More women are arming themselves, more gays are arming themselves, more minorities are arming themselves, white women in particular are a fast growing demographic, for instance, 1911 pistols are particularly popular with ladies.

Guns are getting VERY popular in the 21st century, not just fudd shit.

Its a blue check mark I've never heard of, would you expect anything decent?

He's a state senator.

Senators say a lot of shit.

Is this actually true. I literally only see brown people and Polaks at the gun stores/ranges by me. Saw a Hispanic kid wearing an nra hat with his dad at the range. Just need to spread the hobby and it’ll survive

thehill.com/homenews/senate/360501-dem-senator-super-close-on-bipartisan-gun-control-deal

>Murphy's office pointed The Hill to comments made last week by Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas), who said that he would talk to Democrats about strengthening background checks – an initiative that gained some bipartisan momentum earlier this month after a gunman opened fire on a church in southern Texas, killing 26 people.

So basically it sounds like he's gonna sign onto Cornyn's proposal to make the government do their fucking job and report shit that should get reported to NICS. Hopefully that's all it is; I honestly don't have any issues with the government requiring itself to do what it should already be doing with regards to prohibited possessors.

majority of hill "republicans" are nothing more than RINO's who serve the same deceitful self-serving agendas most democrats serve. support the anti-establishment dudes who actually seek to serve in the interests of their voter base and call out rino cucks like Ryan, McCain and McConnell for being turncoats.

Oh, so this just means this is only in Connecticut where they're going see if they can get away with banning all semi autos at the state level.

Sorry, misworded. He's a proper senator, not just a state senator.

Still, he's fluffing this up to be bigger than it likely will be because he knows it'll score him points for the next election. See

Should I start throwing my wallet at Fleet Farm for their $10 AR mags?

Pretty sure they need some love in 2018, no?

>gun ownership is almost exclusively held in high regard by men who are white and in the middle class
>men who are white
This is wrong on so many levels. There is more diversity at my range here in Alabama than you would ever expect, and I'm Mexican myself. Don't let liberals tell you that everyone that is a gun owner and leans right of anything far left is white dude, liberals are turning people red at an incredible pace, I was one myself up until the end of Obama's first term and I realized how shit he and his party were handling the country and shoving SJW shit down our throats and into every institution.

It does help to instill some fear of government into everyone else. The only difference then are people who see the actual merit of the 2nd Amendment in case of government going legit facist or whatever the media is saying nowadays and people who think protesting is the answer to everything in life.

>Mexican

You're a long way from home aren't you, boy?

underrated

Well said. Now leave.

babykiller-15s b&

Not really, pretty sure they used to own half of texas...

fuck off, I was born here and am part of a military family going back 3 generations. I'm probably more american than you dickheads.

You know what AR-15 stands for? Abortion Rifle - 15 (abortions per second)

When they're this vague it's usually nothing. They sure live to brag when they actually have something.

>Not born in Mexico.
>Mexican.
You're Hispanic American, take pride in it or get the fuck out of my country.

Dumb faggot

>>>/r_theDonald/

Slim chances.

not even him but you're being excessively cunty user

>concern trolling
take your blackpills and leave, shill

>Having a third generation American who has a military background for this country to self identify as a different nationality just because they look similar?

Get fucked, faggot.

by all means, continue to prove my point

This, we shouldnt just allow the left to pull that on Roy and not have our fun

that is the gateway to banning semi autos. We have to stop this somehow, it's bad enough that full autos are banned.

Your point is You're not him and I hurt your feelings.

I don't think you should be smug about proving that. LOL

Calling yourself a Mexican while you were born in the US and think of yourself as an American is at the very least retarded.

user, even if mr. Magapede is being a downie lolbert like he usually does, hes right. You are no longer Mexican, you are a Hispanic American, or just say American. You arent in Mexico so you arent Mexican, Mexican American maybe...

inb4 background checks for rifle ammo

We all know you wouldn't bitch if he mentioned his heritage as being german, swedish, italian, japanese, or english. Referring to yourself in such a manner is extremely common in america. Fuck off polfag.

>Trumpers
>libertarian
You are retarded

Can't a man have pride in his roots?

He may be cunty but he is also right. If you were born in this country, and your family served it for 3 generations, and you still don't call yourself "American", then you can fuck off with your foreign-identifying bullshit.

Badoom tish ayyyy

Remember when Chuck Schumer said that he was super close to a bipartisan deal with Trump on DACA? How did that go?

I’m not too worried.

No, my point is that you're being a pedantic autist

I garun-fucking-tee you wouldn't be pitching a fit if he called himself Irish or German.

Your assumption is wrong and this has no negative connotation against Hispanic ethnicity.

Great try though?

Considering most of /k/ is comprised of cuckolded western eurofags who fetishize weapons their rulers won't let them have, I'm almost certain you're right.

they might have a plan to actually spent money on the ATF and hire more than 2000 people to monitor all 50 states. they never even checked on my store.

You aren't human.

Yeah nah faggot. Keep white knighting for a grown ass man. Haha

Throw a few male's into it too

You are Hispanic American, not Mexican.

>but gun ownership is almost exclusively held in high regard by men who are white and in the middle class.

Bummer. You just outed yourself, ShareBlue. Minorities, women, and gays are arming themselves at record rates. Hell, even the MSM is noticing.

It’s gonna get harder and harder for you to push that particular bit of agitprop

I've always wondered why 1911s are so popular with women, even my mother copped a stainless one.

I work in a diverse as fuck call center with mostly women, and I'd say at least half of them are packing.

Yes, but pride in what you actually are. Mexican American. I was not born in Italy nor have I ever been there (yet) I'm proud, but a proud Italian AMERICAN.

It's great, we're so greasy we can lube our guns with our forehead sweat.

>I work in a diverse as fuck call center with mostly women, and I'd say at least half of them have a package.
FTFY

>Can't a man have pride in his roots?

>Being proud of your Spanish-Mestizo beaner rapebaby heritage

Here's what probably happened.

They took the SHARE act, stripped the HPA out of it. And put a bumpstock ban in it.

>implying any of those demographics can actually be trusted with guns

normal white people are scared to show up at the range now. the only whites you see are the diehard gun nuts who stopped giving a fuck about what people think ages ago. if your a minority and someone post pictures of you at the range on facebook whatever. oh they are a dangerous minority of course they have guns or look how stunning and brave this person is for arming themselves.
if your white and caught in the background at a range picture it would be better to be a pedo. now you are a social pariah.

> Losing your country to Spanish-Mestizo beaner rapebabies

kek

Where at in Alabama? I’m right outside of Montgomery

>that is the gateway to banning semi autos

not a chance. the big-name gun manufacturers will do everything they can to keep basic bitch AR-15s on the shelves. they don't give a fuck about bump stocks though.

Not him but it absolutely is. the way the legislation is worded effectively bans every thing that makes a semi-auto a semi-auto

Any "rate increasing devices" which can be anything from bumpstocks to tighter springs to lighter triggers to adjustable gas blocks, literally anything.

Its as bad as the massacheusets law that bans any kind of maintenance to your gun such as oil

NOT

> Picture of you at a legal rifle range is worse than being a pederast
Sup Forums has completely forgotten how to use hyperbole successfully. Or did we ever know at all?

tons of stuff actually

Theres actually 2 bills on tap for banning anything above 7 rounds then right after another bill to ban anything above 5 rounds

theres another that would make it so you'd have to get a purchase permit for ammo

throw some then underage boys in there too

> Mass. law banning maintenance
Got a link? I need a laugh today.

>multicam minutemen outfits

wow you fucking dork

I heard it was just execution without trial for anyone who has had a NICS check done on their name.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpM5w8FNZig
This guy reads off the bill, it basically bans "any basic maintenance of a firearm" which is pretty much shit like oiling your gun. Because apparently oiling your gun is "modifying it"

The second section (Section 51) is equally egregious in that it gives EOPPS regulatory authority over all maintenance and enhancement of rifles, shotguns, and firearms.

So basically if you want to oil your gun you have to go to the state police

>not tiger stripe

It pretty much is. New Jersey does this shit where All firearm ownership is banned EXCEPT then it lists off a ton of exceptions.

But since the cops are so anal about everything if you do one thing that isn't an explicit exception its 15 years and a felony instantly.

Lol, how do they actually expect to enforce that?

Isn't it great how these bills always come out of states that have already passed all this shit years ago? Its never enough for them to ruin their own state, everyone else need to get on the no fun allowed train with them even when it doesn't effect them in any capacity.

Murphy is a fucking idiot and you're all morons who are one part hysterical and another part gullible.

They don't, it'll be one of those retarded things where they'll slap a charge on you because they found oil in your gun cabinet and your gun had oil on it. A lot of states with AWB bans will purposely write obfuscating and unenforceable laws just to fuck with people under the guise of "safety"

This is one of those things that even the courts in these states wouldn't be able to back. This is even dumber than the law about only being able to put 7 rounds in a 10 round mag law in NY and that was shot down by the courts for being retarded.

He literally ran an entire campaign about gun restrictions and since the NJ house and senate are all democrats, hes going to vote them all in and it'll be years before any of the lawsuits regarding them get them banned

the issue with NY law was the erroneous "you can only put 7 bullets in your 10 round magazine" because that was unenforcable, NYC got away with 5 rounds or less but they explicitly banned anything above 5 rounds.

Both have the same amount of brain power.
Not saying he can’t but you dont see blacks calling themselves (NIGGER COUNTRY ORIGIN) or whites refering to themselves as whatever mish mash european blood they are

What does the NJ house and senate have to do with a US senator from Connecticut?

“Did you really think we want those laws observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.”

don't listen to these fags, exercise your rights. youre helping us fight the good fight just by being mexican and a gun owner. good job fellow /k/ommando, keep it up

CT =/= federal legislation, what the fuck is wrong with this thread?