Guns will protect you from the governmen-

Guns will protect you from the governmen-

>Copypasta about need police for police state, can't run a police state with drones

deltet this

The pilots have families.

Fuck off argie

You're just making the argument that citizens also should have access to whatever the fuck this bomb-shitting plane is.

>concept stage bee-pooping planes
ill take my chances

This. They probably have dogs too

who's the said the Pilots Are Human?

all the more reason for me to begin engineering my portable emp

Someone is behind the controls.

You are a complete moron.

I’m going to say this once, just once, for all you stupid knuckle-dragging fucks in the world: YOU CANNOT CONTROL AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE WITH TANKS OR JETS OR BATTLESHIPS OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.

A FIGHTER JET CANNOT STAND ON STREET CORNERS AND ENFORCE NO-ASSEMBLY EDICTS. A FIGHTER JET CANNOT KICK DOWN YOUR DOOR AT 3AM TO SEARCH YOUR HOUSE FOR CONTRABAND MATERIALS OR ANTI-SOCIAL PROPAGANDA.

A FIGHTER JET IS USELESS FOR MAINTAINING A POLICE STATE.

POLICE ARE NEEDED TO MAINTAIN A POLICE STATE.

AND NO MATTER HOW MANY POLICE YOU HAVE, THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT-NUMBERED BY THE PEOPLE, WHICH IS WHY IT’S VITAL FOR YOUR POLICE TO HAVE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND YOUR PEOPLE TO HAVE NOTHING BUT THEIR LIMP DICKS.

BUT WHEN EVERY RANDOM PEDESTRIAN MIGHT HAVE A GLOCK JAMMED IN HIS WAISTBAND, KICKING DOWN THOSE DOORS BECOMES A LOT FUCKING RISKIER, LEST YOU CATCH A BULLET ON YOUR WAY IN.

DUMB. FUCK.

Have you not heard of remotely controlled aircraft?

>this kills the robot

Yes, there is a person who is using the remote or the "controls".

Already obsolete. At first Skynet used shiny, robot looking terminators, then decided ones that could pass for human were better.
These guys are working on robot looking hordes to invade with, while the human looking invasion in Europe is already underway.

>Guns will protect you from the governmen-
Our firearm rights are not subject to the weaponry controlled by the government.

Not that I'd expect a hit and run gungrabbing shill to understand that.

You're such a fucking coward and your argument is so weak that you won't ever post in this thread again.

>Have you not heard of remotely controlled aircraft?
The pilot or their commanding officer has to step out of that control room eventually.

sad day in the usa when you go from being laughed at for not winning in vietnam, afganistan, and iraq, to being mocked for thinking our supply of hundreds of millions of firearms distributed throughout the country is a valid defense against an oppressive force

>plane flies over military base first in pubg.webm

wat movie?

As automation increases, the human factor becomes less and less prevalent. Maybe you can fight back against this shit. But what are you going to do 40 years or so from now when the gubbermints literally has an army of robots to do their bidding? It will only get worse.

>As automation increases, the human factor becomes less and less prevalent.
Someone will still be there to give the order to a computer. That person and their family is vulnerable.

Not to mention the fact that you're advocating the state bombing entire neighborhoods and cities just because a citizen owns a firearm but think there is no legitimate reason for the citizens to have firearms.

>But what are you going to do 40 years or so from now when the gubbermints literally has an army of robots to do their bidding?
In such a hypothetical situation a resistance group would shoot those giving the orders, shoot the politicians giving the military those orders, shoot those in charge of creating those robots and go after their families. I hope those people enjoy living in a bunker for the rest of their lives. Because if they ever pop their head out for a second, it'll eat a bullet.