CBTS #366: CLIP THE WINGS OF MOCKINGBIRD EDITION

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: [Cleaning up, please stand by]
Advise for your first step into this PREV. CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS
[B]ig [A]nnouncement [Y]ou'll [S]ee (COUNTDOWN PLUS!)

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/A11NyPx7_K4
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/operation-disclosure-gcrrv-intel-alert_15.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
bf.doleczek.pl/
ty.wordpress.com/tag/rv-gcr-currency-reset/
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-democrats-president-711525
marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/E9A32FBA-C818-11E7-AC79-705A9782E729
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085317/Barack-Obama-spotted-heading-posh-Democratic-fundraiser.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY Keen +++ ++ + MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Various Perspectives M-Intel user Vegas Connections Big picture 1984 Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (Heads up, all you really need to read is the Qmap.)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.
Concise event log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Nov 14 slight repost + Nov 15 NEW CRUMBS
Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets Nov 15
Whew, did I ever hit a nerve. I'm Canadian and I'm not even sorry.
/notour/ pope next to Trump.
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong BlackRock White Rabbit memes V2 The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

I know who u r.. I wanna talk!

You have betrayed my master and you will pay for your crimes eternal
We trusted you
We loved you

AWESOME! Thank you MAPLEBREADMAKER!

You used a good man and betrayed his work

We see you and you will pay

"For the coming days ahead.."

Tell me why people have said today was a deadline? lol

IM COMFORTABLE

Thanks OP as always

My butthole is itchy and my finger is stinky.

Thank you, LeafBread.

This real?

Black Sun has nothing to do with Saturn. Stop spreading these lies.

well.....

RV Alert. Things ARE moving forward!

Saturn is the black sun
Enough of your cowardice
We see you now

Princess Diana died because she was getting ready to divorce Prince Charles and expose his ties to an elite pedophile ring

When I first saw that I thought it said, "William de POOP"!

Kek...

I’ve been mentioning that. We need to look into GCR/RV!! I have seen much about this. And wonder if this is important

Good Stuff here.

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

Source?

It's not, but you already knew that. This is a disinfo thread so I wouldnt expect you to be posting factual information.

??? Well, what? I'm probably the normiest faggot here - is this legitimate or not?

What is this?

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

>us and them
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
video related

Shills establishing a false deadline so when it didnt happen, they could claim proof of larping.

I checked the link in the screenshot it took me to a completely random site

Not credible

oh shit, what does this mean?

Your lies no longer have value here
The Cult of the Black Sun of Saturn shall come falling down.

We are the storm.

Link in the screenshot but happy to provide.
operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/

Sauce on the picture. Web page there

Bless you Leaf, prayers go out to you.

the storm brother

Love ya man! Love me some maple bread.

MSNBC (is a fucking joke): Trump 'demands' thank you for releasing those guys from chinese prison

youtu.be/A11NyPx7_K4

You divorced him years before her death. She was pregnant with Dodi Fayed's child

Lazy!

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/operation-disclosure-gcrrv-intel-alert_15.html

SBH is good, SBH is wise

Not believing this until I see a source.

>thread 366
Q is the greatest harvester of you's pol has ever witnessed
>here is my alternate trip cause heat, no proof at all it is me just here is my new trip

Incidentally, how are you enjoying all of these you's Fungus faggot
mass suicide. all of you

no... you are a fag

O Mockingbird thou art sick.
The invisible Kek,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

sauce?

It is credible. It's the NESARA/GESARA implementation. Trump signed Saturday with Putin and Xi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

bf.doleczek.pl/

History repeats itself Juden. Prepare.

Not sure if that RV screenshot could be relayed from a radio broadcast

ty.wordpress.com/tag/rv-gcr-currency-reset/

Bullshit.
Q said Podesta would be indicted on the 5th ACTIONABLE on the sixth
He went on to say that Huma would be indicted on the ninth.
VERIFIABLY FALSE.
Stop deluding yourselves

One by one
They will come
You will fall
The black sun is no longer.

literally nothing happened that 'Q' said would happen, mods need to take care of this spam

Is this legit though?

fuck i dont know

just throwing shit out there for you autists to save

I posted this is last bread >David Wilcock... I know... but check this out...

>divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1221-Sup Forums-wikileaks

>ALLIANCE FILMS LEAK THE IDEA THAT GOOGLE IS COMPROMISED

>The Cabal is in so much trouble on this one that they are hoping they can just ignore the whole thing and wait for everyone to forget about it.

>Alphabet, the parent company of GooTube, has been working overtime to suppress as many Vegas conspiracy analysis videos as possible.

>The film Jason Bourne (2016) is a clear example of an Alliance production, revealing how Google was taken over by the CIA -- an "Alphabet" agency.

>This is only thinly veiled, where the name "Deep Dream" is used instead of Google. Once you make that connection, it becomes extremely obvious.

>[UPDATE: This is further made clear when you realize that Google has an AI prototype program called Deep Mind.]

>A dead-ringer lookalike for Google founder Sergey Brin is directly threatened by Tommy Lee Jones, as a top CIA don, in the movie.

I am the smartest person in the world. I can sum up this whole thing in one word.

Next Pence post when?

"Some people never observe anything. Life just happens to them. They get by on little more than a kind of dumb persistence, and they resist with anger and resentment anything that might lift them out of that false serenity."

>Heretics of Dune, Frank Herbert

>we need to
>we need
>(YOU) need

Ftfy faggot

For the love of kek lose the fucking tripcode you attention whoring faggot.

WOW

IT'S

ANOTHER

LARP

THREAD

#LARPBEFORETHESTORM

Link?

Your betrayal is known
The Storm has arrived.

1183 Sealed indictments now

Huma and Podesta could be within them.

>NESARA/GESARA
>Trump signed Saturday with Putin and Xi

Source?

I'm going to keep making fun of you tomorrow if (when) nothing happens /Q posts more cryptic nonsense

Stay autistic these threads are transforming into comedy gold

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-democrats-president-711525

Has anyone seen this?
Can we consider the implications?
If a major move is made while inpeachment push is going, we're likely to see #chimpout ci vil w ar soros wants.
Anyonebhave thoughts on this?

I think Sup Forums IS a part of the narrative. The NEW narrative. The awakening..

What's up with the new tax plan? Why are all these faggots crying about it?

>More than 400 American millionaires and billionaires have already answered the call: “Please join Responsible Wealth members and other wealthy individuals around the country in signing this letter to oppose the Republican tax plan.”

marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/E9A32FBA-C818-11E7-AC79-705A9782E729

>Message from Q to you all

just doing some writing when it hit me, but im sure its been mentioned...but North Korea is an almost perfect prison, ie Escape from New York, for the nwo/banks

I think yer right.

It was always hinted Podesta meant Tony ( first) we have not heard from him since that time, it's possible he was arrested, but Media blackout can't report.

BUNGBALL BEEMF IS BRUMPSHED!

IMPEEEEECHMENT NEXT WEEK! NO!

>clip the wings of the mockingbird.
Comfy thread theme.
And Antifugal Leafbread bro.
Power to you user.
Your work here is noticed and valued.
Thank you for the hours you've contributed to the CBTS thread.
Champion work.

This has become MUCH more than "Q", or any single personality...Trump included.

It's about US maintaining a vigil, doing what we can to red-pill others about the corruption of our leaders, and standing strong for the values we believe in.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm here for the duration...until the entire corrupt global Deep State comes crashing down and we can finally celebrate.

Oh yeah, it's HABBERNING!

WE ARE THE STORM!!!

:)

Has anything ever in the history of politics been leaked here first?

Read the OP you faggot.
It links to THE GREAT AND POWERFUL Q.
You know, the fucking faggot god of /pxl/
His original (((predictions))) are all in there.
Seriously, if you don't even know what your faggot god even predicted would happen, why the fuck are you even following along.
Unironically KYS

Normie:haha its funny cuz hitler is bad and the fbi is good

Sup Forums:haha its funny cuz fbi is bad and hitler is good

I'm afraid that Q will target me. I posted something in the previous thread, won't repeat it, but then shit happened. Q knows my twitter, too. I'm outta here.

YES BUT BEEMF IS DONE STILL THO

2 SCOOPS FOR FUK YOU FAGGOT

>A message from beyond the grave

I heard that their taxes increase to offset the
Corporate tax reductions. On Hannity or Tucker last night.
FYI.. the Wealthy pay 70% of the countries taxes.

Here's where Obeezy's been.
Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Chuck Schumer co-hosted the event.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085317/Barack-Obama-spotted-heading-posh-Democratic-fundraiser.html

Fuck it I’ll save it

ole scary ass

Not to mention if there are rogue elements from our government monitoring (Clowns), i'm sure the actual compartmentalize group in charge of this stuff can track them (Number Seven Allies) and add them to the swamp list.

One good thing about the military i haven't seen mentioned is that the members volunteered, are from all over, and have zero loyalty to D.C. beltway. Not saying that most government employees at the agency aren't true patriots, but members of the swamp can be inserted into the IC and be camoflauged. That's Key!!!!!!

Also, i think the keystone is what you guys are building...connects all topics discussed by Q in one central location.

God Bless!

>why these billionaires crying?

Do /nufags/ even attempt a single day lurking?
Protip: lost (((shekels))) goy