Soon anime will be no more

>soon anime will be no more
>US military will be pulled out of Japan
>Japan will have to defend themselves from invading Chinese forces for their revenge for Nanking

Are you ready for the coming days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/05-1/himouto-umaru-chan-to-receive-live-action-tv-adaptation-in-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Backlog.

Kill the nips!
Kill the nips!!
Kill the nips!!!

This bullshit stop lying to people.

It's true though, at least in the US.
Do you really think Trump will let the degeneracy affect the minds of americans?

But Chinese are busy making anime now.

One of his campaign promises was to make anime real and give every red blooded American a genetically engineered catgirl for domestic ownership.
Also right wing death squads.

Stop being delusional, weeb. Trump fucking hates anime

It's fun watch all these autist retards with "Trump will make anime real" memes. Are you too fucking blind to realize he's running as a fucking REPUBLICAN

They hate anime. In fact they've tried to ban it (along with violent games) once in the past. Get ready for that anime ban, burgers.

>This bullshit stop lying to people

It's true

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c

GG Japan. G fucking G.

that face when every four years new 18 years olds try to make the first election they can vote in seem like an historical event

>Japan will have to defend themselves from invading Chinese forces for their revenge for Nanking

If the USA becomes isolationist, then china could cripple japan. It's claimed ocean spaces on both sides of Japan. So once China finishes consolidating its claim on the south china seas, it will then take over the senkaku islands. Then it can work on the ocean on the other side of japan as china has claimed out to the marianas islands.

>Are you ready for the coming days?
>What is shit is the military bases China is building in the middle of the ocean on artificial islands and just under Japan's nose.

Light novels already mentioned the "populate and vote" approach to takeovers. The Gate novels touched upon Chinas method to immediately send a lot of chinese into the new world to colonize it. They would take over land and vote to join to China.

In real life, a lot of island countries passed voting laws saying that only true native islanders could vote on the country merging with another one. That was because of the growing number of chinese on those islands who were voting in elections.

China has made new large ocean territory claims and has forcibly occupied a number of islands. China continues to dredge soil and coral from the seabed and build artificial islands in many shallow areas. It then extends 200 mile territorial claims from these islands. By building chains of these islands all within 200 miles of each other, China has been able to expand its territory out pretty far. China also has eastward claims out to the Midway area islands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea

Since the phillipines have ocean oil wells, China has claimed the ocean as close as 20 miles off the phillipines coast. It's not a big deal is it?

The past two presidents HAVE been historic though: Obama was the first black president and Trump is the first president-elect to not have any political or military experience.

I welcome our Chinese overlords

thanks mental floss

yw :)

This is the first time in decades that we have a living meme as a president, though.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/05-1/himouto-umaru-chan-to-receive-live-action-tv-adaptation-in-china

Chinks are busy making the live action of Himouto Umaru-chan

>"American cartoon makers are losing jobs to cartoon makers from Japan and GINA. We have the best cartoons here, we really do. People always come up to me and tell me how great Steven Universe is"
>Trump bans anime
>websites like nyaa, HS, and bakabt shut down
>myanimelist turned into .gov cartoon database
>being caught in the possession of anime is now illegal

Download those older series while you can boys. Back your shit up

Bruh everyone is calling this an insanely historic election, even the reporters who've been covering politics for 40 years.
Hell, the Economist just declared that this is the biggest global event since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

That image hurts to look at. China's so retarded.

>China can create artificial islands

Are they wizards?

We will never let Tokyo fall into the lines of the Communists. I doubt Trump is going to back out of Japan as it would deny us a permanent Aircraft Carrier. If he does back out, then we could see an alliance with Russia.

I would honestly fight with the chinese people against this dumb orange rat

He's already formed an Alliance with Putin. We Commies now, boys.

But Putin is an enormous commieboo.

The Chinese love Umaru so much that they're making a live action version.

Putin must be positively giddy to see someone like Trump in power.

wtf i hate china now

It's well documented and in the news the past two years. Where have you been?

>Wah Wah Trump's a president, WWIII when
Why are online liberals so good at overreacting. Trump's the same as every politician in history. You bullshit your way through elections to get a cozy position and then forget half of your promises- that's how it works. The world's not gonna explode, so chill and enjoy the memes

Also not anime, mods I'm triggered

AHAHAHAHAHA

>Putin must be positively giddy to see someone like Trump in power.
Trump is isolationist. So of course rogues are happy because they don't want one of the world's policemen getting in their way. Once the rogues have done their deed, it is fait accompli and next to impossible to take back. That is what Russia and China are counting upon.

You don't understand, user. I don't think he's going to cause WWIII; I think he's going to do nothing to stop it.

>crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/05-1/himouto-umaru-chan-to-receive-live-action-tv-adaptation-in-china

A rising world leader they said

>I think he's going to do nothing to stop it.
good, if Russia wants to march across Europe. It is Europe's problem.

Realistically the LDP won't mind yet another excuse to push for further rearmament.
If Abe gets to sell it as
>we need to buy more shit, further change doctrine, and expand personnel
>AND IT'S ALL AMERICA'S FAULT *wink wink*
I'm sure he'll be happy. It's a win win for him.

>the same

He's not. He's going to make this country great again.

>taking retards on the street opinions seriously

I've only heard they made a statue of their god of war on one of them, that's it.

>bomb japan
>they create anime
>fast forward 80 years
>bomb japan again
>??????????

Fuck off Sup Forumsdditors.

Back to Sup Forums

Actually Trump says that Japan will be allowed to have all nukes it wishes along with US military presence as is they pay more.

nukes
Who would start it though?
I actually always loved you user-senpai

also not anime, saged, mods