Drawfag Thread 1898

Drawfag Thread 1898

second rarfag's files until thread 1889: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1897

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
imgur.com/a/agkAF
imgur.com/a/LCBh9
i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png
i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
mega.nz/#F!XhlGHBBL!qwdTkbf1oPXZVF61SviKSQ
files.catbox.moe/t1f11h.jpg
files.catbox.moe/pg8oxw.jpg
youtu.be/EsozpEE543w
youtu.be/QYEC4TZsy-Y
desuarchive.org/a/thread/148618344/#q148648262
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting poi eating a hamburger!

There should be more artwork of Frolaytia poledancing in a proper poledancer's outfit

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Canaria wearing a sexier variation of her city's uniform.

Requesting Nene with Kusanagi's haircut and maybe showing it off to Clarion.

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

Requesting alternate versions of Nyaruko (meaning with different hairstyles and clothing) representing the different forms of Nyarlathotep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Requesting colors for my witch goddess
Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg

Requesting Midnight(Kayama Nemuri) with her bubbly ass exposed from rips in her bodysuit.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a Mothim

Could someone draw sakurako being bullied by her imouto?

Requesting Funny Valentine radiating pure, concentrated patriotism.

Don't know if OC's are okay here, but I would like to have this done! I think a Father and his Nine year old Son Clothed might be okay. Can I requesting an Anime Edo Period Father and Son. The Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes. And colored please!

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Requesting the elections in Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku style

Requesting both Nana's sharing a drink together, maybe a milk tea or boba tea, or some cute halloween stuff with them together or just cute things in general would be great. Thank you!

Requesting Tomo Aizawa dressed as a butler.

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting any of these poses with a futa/trap character and an user.

Requesting a version of this comic with Nana, the girl on the left, as the little girl eating one of her oden sandwichs with Ciel, the one on the right, playing the role of the oppai lady

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Any drawfags wanna draw lingerie this weekend?

Why not request it and find out yourself?

Your trips will not seduce me

Requesting Black Hanekawa wearing the outfit of YoRHa Type A No.2 (on the left).
More refs: imgur.com/a/agkAF

I'm guessing 50 or so?

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Requesting colors for this image of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters, please! Feel free to base the colors of the clothing on the ones in the reference if you'd like!

i.imgur.com/VPLY7vf.jpg
i.imgur.com/wr9PgPK.png

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and Mimibro-tan wearing Winter clothing, out on a town street petting and feeding a kitten or puppy in a box, please!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/HfaN4FO.jpg
i.imgur.com/e075uPL.png

>50
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Requesting a sequence of Tamamo stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - thanks in advance.

Have you been drawing lips, drawfriends?
:> and :) are cute, but you should aim for sexy!

:>= is sexy

Get out of my fucking town

I wanted to see Compa in this Sonico outfit, huge breasts as well just like Sonico's.

Requesting Esdeath fucking in the amazon position.

I hunger now

Draw something with Stella

Requesting Mai and Natsuru presenting themselves for some gay sex. Preferably wrapped in leather or ropes.

Requesting Nero in the shirt on the right.

Anyone wanna draw big ol Gaston just decimating guts in mortal combat?

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

How about Beargguy and Perolina as not so spoopy clowns spooping up the woods

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

>Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts

Requesting Zura and Kero trying to evacuate dangos while warning the /m/ hype (toy) train is coming. Preferably with /m/ mascots in Mad Max/space ork style clothes.

Gaplant applying for Canadian citizenship because he's bummed Clinto lost

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection working out very hard at the gym with a cute face of determination or just doing anything cute. Try to keep her body kinda petite like in the leftmost pic but making her look slightly more fit is also fine.

Requesting a mecha musume Trump Gundam.
Please oh please I hope this fits Sup Forums criteria with the Gundam aspect since /m/ has no drawthread.

>Requesting Salvia teaching dawn how to be a princess

I might make a better version later.

Requesting Inubouzaki Fuu with her claymore glinting in the moonlight

Make the immigrant office employee Dijeh

Been watching Mob Psycho 100 now that I'm caught up on JoJo, and there really needs to be some crossover fanart of the two

Here, for the user who asked me to upload my artbooks folder:

mega.nz/#F!XhlGHBBL!qwdTkbf1oPXZVF61SviKSQ

I have much more books but I can't upload them all, the ones I didn't upload are related to specific series (for example, "Art of Penguindrum") so they should be easy to find.

Requesting Akiko and Asami licking each other's navels in a 69 position after a long, sweaty workout.

Requesting an awooing yui

Kuroha having her breasts fondled by Murakami, and she's smiling while holding 1000yen or taken further than just groping
How's M P 100?

Requesting best Pokegirl ANALysing you

>How's M P 100?
It's not as immediately gripping as OPM, but the artstyle is great and it's a huge love letter to psychic action manga stuff, ONE continuing his nerd boner as usual.
Just finished Ep 4 and it's just a huge JoJo meme compilation

Requesting Clementine from Overlord wearing Madoka's outfit.

Is your request ready?

Requesting Natsume wearing a Santa suit.

Not OR, but made me giggle.

I want to request my waifu being lewd with another waifu.

How many waifufags here? I want to ask a question

Requesting Yoko Littner wearing either a leather jacket with her shorts, or a flame bikini bottom with her top.

Which ones?

Sorry for replying so late, that's amazing! Thanks!

Ask away

Requesting a version of either one of this comics with Akira Aoi, or anything with a similar style to those.
files.catbox.moe/t1f11h.jpg
files.catbox.moe/pg8oxw.jpg

most people here are waifufags considering that this thread dies during the weekend.

The cute ones

I need names user

I kind of want the same. Sexy, not lewd though.

these ones

Sexy is boring, no action really. It must be lewd.

They'll, at most, be caressing each other

Good afternoon!

Requesting a "sequel" to my 5 year old request: a parody of the T2 movie poster with the The K-On! girls.

Again: Yui as Spud (1), Mio as Renton (2), Ritsu as Begbie (3) and Mugi as Sick Boy (4)

T2 trailer to get you hyped youtu.be/EsozpEE543w

Also something to listen to while working on this
youtu.be/QYEC4TZsy-Y

Requesting Satoshi hugging a Cleffa. Thank you!

>great sword
>twin braids
If I could draw i would do this in a heart beat.

3 and a half hours too early. Let the pros handle it.

So what time are we starting tomorrow? Still 630 EST?

My brother of african descent. Thanks for the sentiment, it makes me happy to know there are people who appreciate the finer, more badass parts of cute girls.

Okey, I'll ask again during the weekend, it's about a collage
If any of you are here, I found out about the sequel just now on Sup Forums

There's a sequel?

If you want to change the class, please let me know.
I would also really appreciate if there wasn't so many repeated

Yes. Should be 6 but whatever.

Somebody requested Anastasia as magic swordsman or are you just using that as a placeholder? Nobody requests Anastasia in the threads.

Not trying to start drama but you might as well take Yumi off of that unless it's SK Yumi.
Anastasia the blonde twintail girl from oniani?

He died already?
desuarchive.org/a/thread/148618344/#q148648262

Sorry, I got the wrong Anastasia, don't mind me.

Kobenifag here, could I swap Kobeni to Princess A?

>Trying to remove people already
Dude just let the collage happen. Don't even bring it up, the sign-up is done.

You could, you did