Weed wasn't enough

Now Trudeau wants to legalize heroin

Other urls found in this thread:

sunjournal.com/clinicians-say-giving-addicts-maintenance-methadone-serves-society-best/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervised_injection_site
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/portugal-heroin-decriminalization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didnt get weed tho

thats a really broad paintbrush your painting with op.
thats not what that means

>fighting opioid addiction
>by giving people heroin
makes sense

I thought Leafs had cheaper prescriptions.
Is it originating from US/Mexico?

That’s what you get for criticizing Duterte.

>thats not what that means

Then enlighten us what "prescription heroin" means...

Why not just prescribe kratom?
Kratom will singlehandedly cure the opoid epidemic.

Its been proven to reduce crime, reduce overdoses (which cost the state money), and it would be a crippling blow to the cartels

>haven’t even legalized dude weed lmao yet
>ready to move on straight to heroin
And they say the US is the source of the hyperliberal scourge. It’s clearly Canada that started this fire, and I’m ready to burn some leaves.

Because you need to take 10+ grams of that shit to get a decent buzz

not what it says and regardless we're stuck with an opioid epidemic that the medical industries have saddled us with, and fighting it with current drug laws have failed miserably.

If this means less used needles strewn in city parks why not, i dont see how it can make things worse

Reminder that dealing drugs shall be punishable by death.

it wouldn't be a globalist puppet government if they didn't give taxpayer handouts to their big pharma masters

>if we just allow drugs, we'll end the drug war!

Switzerland did this to help its people. Jewgle it brah

Justin is a Libertarian, what did you expect?

trainspotting 3 is gonna be a hell of a different story

Rx diamorphine is worth trialling on resistant addicts who cant get their shit together using traditional pharmacotherapy drugs but theres a huge OD risk so they'll have legal issues.

>prescription heroin
What the fuck is heroin used to treat as a prescription?

Accelerationism.
The fire rises.

Wiggers.

t. Duterte

I agree

>Hurr durr the slippery slope isn't real you backwoods retard!

They warned us. Every conservative I used to mock in high school was only trying to warn us. I am so sorry.

You know what else would be a crippling blow to the cartels? A military operation to kill them all.

pharma cartel needs more profits, who are we to deny them some taxpayer funds?

>He doesn't know that you can be prescribed wine in Canada if you're physically addicted to it.
Heroin addiction.

FARC already tried that. We need strong, fascist governments to keep the people disciplined and away from any degeneracy like opiates.

this shit pisses me off so much. let junkies kill themselves. don't use my tax money so they can get high with zero consequence.

taxpayer funds already pay for their medical care and prison housing, as well as drug law enforcement

>not flooding the market with fentanyl laced heroin in order to kill all the degenerates...
Oh, wait we are already doing that.

rate my meme pls

farc ARE the cartel you .,,you britbongmancer

Oh yeah. I meant the AUC, whoops.

Every day is worse than the previous in this country, it's a goddamn embarrassment what this fucking place is doing

Prescription as in paid by taxes?

exactly, it's not fair to the pharma companies - they need their cut of the daily liberal taxpayer giveaway bonanza

While that sounds like a good idea im an American and if you did that here the blacks would live in those clinics forever. Still there wouldnt be any drugs coming in if there werent any spics living in south america to make them but still.

Why don't they use kratom? Nah they'll probably schedule one that soon

Nah, we need Duterte style laws to stop drug behavior
If no drug dealer knows whether their drug deal will be the last, thats a much better deterrent

pretty much

I know it goes against your low iq brain because the concept is too abstract, but legalizing and regulating would hurt the cartels and negro gangs who profit and kill over it.

All is proceeding according to plan.

Has Kratom passed (((clinical trials)))? Do (((they))) make it? If not, Tax money won't get spent on it. Suboxone and Methadone should be given at the clinics and it should be taken under supervision to prevent misuse.
I'm all for getting people replacements for stimulants and benzos, too.

Switzerland, Netherlands and Denmark are all doing this with pretty great success, especially Switzerland.

>petty theft, burglary and street robberies going way down
>drug overdoses gone way down
>there is no longer used syringes everywhere, people can safely use the public parks again
>HIV and hep C way down among drug users
>drug dealers make less money
>over time, heroin addicts can actually quit because they over time get a smaller and smaller dose, making the transition to sobriety better for everyone
>drug addicts are capable of having jobs, because they get doses that are enough prevent withdrawal but still keeps them functional
>youth recruitment to the heroin scene is way down because the market is smaller and it is also combined with educational programs that shows how shitty heroin is without using the shitty D.A.R.E rhetoric that is proven not to work

I have lived in Bergen and Oslo and I would fucking welcome this there.

>Trudeau is ancap now

This . It actually works by giving (hence prescribing) high-end (hospital grade) drug to the already addicts, in order to stop the addiction by decreasing the dose each time, or else the abstinence symptoms would make any junkie refall to his/her addiction, making it almost impossible to get out of it. This also ensure to have the addict under control of medical institutions, avoiding overdoses, and them being a danger to others while high.

Damn russia when are you going to stop lying.

Honestly I hope he fucking does. Those Snow Mexicans can take as much dope as they want for all I care. I hope their entire country gets hooked on the shit.

autism/10

Also, preventing them from committing crimes, throwing HIV infected syringes everywhere, using HIV and hep infected equipment, making dealers lose money, giving their parents some relief, etc.

People who oppose this usually do because they have no clue how this works in practice. they just have a moral knee jerk reaction to the word "heroin". They see the words "heroin" and "prescription" and thinks it means anyone can just get it.

Everyone benefits from this. Most importantly, innocent people benefit.

As they say, tho. I know Europe successfully implemented said system (don't remember if with the same drug), but we are talking about the leafs, we don't know 100% what to expect

>lets kill people slowly instead of curiing them

That would be better if you ask me

It'll go just as well as the methadone clinics. 10% will quit permanently, 10% will fail, and 80% will relapse after a couple years. However, they'll pull some jewy semantic bullshit in order to consider it a 90% success rate since the fine print on the contract considers a successful treatment to be the lack of relapse for at least a year.

They don't die.

This.

People are so fucking stupid that they can barely connect pain in their foot to kicking the wall

Good drugs shouldn't be illegal. Victim-less crime.

And that stat is bullshit
sunjournal.com/clinicians-say-giving-addicts-maintenance-methadone-serves-society-best/
sub-headline 'relapse rate is high'

Your tax dollars at work, somebody kill me now.

gay lifestyle tends to create depression and they need all the doopamine they can get

I remember there being a "Medical Cocaine" joke in GTA V back in 2013. Holy shit, it might be true if this heroin talk goes through.

>no one has ever died from opiates,

do it yourself and go away plz

> ctl+ f Ibogaine
> Zero results

Seriously though, if people wanted the opioid issue dealt with once and for all they'd allow Ibogaine to be used.

They don't, they want addicts for Pharma.

Medical cocaine really is a thing. They used some on my sister when she cracked her skull open in a bicycle accident. They used is as a local anesthetic. This was back in the 90's in the US.

Except I'm pretty sure AUC started trafficking drugs to finance themselves in the end too.

>Le those who fight with monsters maymay.jpeg

Fuck them. Let druggies die. We can use their bones as toothpicks for chinese restaurants in BC.

how to tell if someone is a dumb Albertan redneck mad the oil market crashed and they are broke
They shit on good policies because "muh drugs" and "muh gay weed man"
go watch the oilers choke away more 1st overall picks boys

why would you do that when you can use plentiful amounts of already made toothpicks user

Not supporting it, but many countries have prescription heroin. For pain management, it actually has benefits over morphine, in that it crosses the blood-brain barrier very quickly. But we should never ever ever ever ever have prescription heroin for junkies.

>But we should never ever ever ever ever have prescription heroin for junkies.
Give an objective reason against the idea.

The problem is, the more heroin you give someone, the more they need to get high. I am highly skeptical that giving people diacetylmorphine (pharmaceutical heroin) is going to stop them from doing the things they regularly do to get heroin.
It will simply be treated as a new avenue to get high.
It will also ensure that these addicts never hit "rock bottom" which is the best incentive for people to actually turn their life around in my opinion.
Helping them get high is ;like the parents who enable their druggie kids by letting them live in their house until their 40.

I'm sure your personal thoughts are very important and deny the statistics and professional opinions of many, along with proof of concepts in Europe. Yup, you blew them all the fuck out dude.

We'll see what happens, I hope it works, but we won't know until later

Citation needed mr.stats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervised_injection_site
try doing any amount of research before you start talking shit like a literal retard
I fucking hate nu/pol/ there was a time when people didn't make hugely unsubstantiated claims unironically here.

Because Ibogaine cures it and won't leave them addicted to opiates.

Seriously, why the fuck isn't Sup Forums redpilled on Ibogaine?

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/portugal-heroin-decriminalization/

You should just ship out some super heroin and kill them all.

you mean that stuff that rots your brain and doesn't work? epic psuedoscience bruh

Next they should legislate for battered wife stand-ins to reduce the levels of domestic violence.

I assumed they already used heroin in medical procedures rarely.

Neither of those programs involves giving people free heroin. Completely irrelevant. Tey harder.

You have the wonder what the state of Canada is if the majority of voters want legalized weed and $15 minimum wage.
Like... why is this even a talking point? How many drug addicts are running around?

Heroin is used all over the world for medical purposes. They just call it diamorphine so people dont question it.

>Implying Ibogaine doesn't cure the deadly withdrawal symptoms
>Implying heroin and opiates don't rot your brain as well

It's not pseudoscience, why else would the DEA and FDA be so hard on it due to Pharma shilling against it?

They want to keep making money on their Vikodin and have you go to the Methadone clinic, that's why.

>HURR HURR Let's fight the Opioid crisis by legalizing one of the most destructive drugs!

Fucking liberals! WHAT IS YOUR GOAL? I don't understand how you can THINK THIS SHIT.

Kek

retard can't read the thread before posting
just get out and go to a trump general or something you piece of trash

Half my workplace and it's a white collar engineering firm. We are all corporate zombies rotating uppers and downers.

About some time some politician in office brings this up, not some fringe candidate or people who have no say.

Why is this dumb fucker talking about legalizing heroin? He hasnt even legalized weed yet.

white people with white collar jobs
see

But that's true.

you can promise anything when you're never going to deliver

>reduce overdoses (which cost the state money)

Why save them? They're just going to continue to use and OD again, while doing nothing productive.

I remember when I worked at a chemical plant doing truck refills, decent pay, but goddamn I was redpilled on truck drivers. At least 40% were on some substance, be it alcohol or cocaine or general amphetamines. I hate knowing that these people drive for a living

I don't regularly use opiates and 3.5 grams of red vein gets me pretty nice.

google portugal please
do americans not read?