Would you ever consider yourself to be a failure if your children turns out to be gay?

would you ever consider yourself to be a failure if your children turns out to be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2017/11/14/china-urged-to-stop-using-electroshock-therapy-to-convert-lgbt-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wouldnt have a gay child

No, because it's just a phase.

why?
you can't posibly know, even if you raise your children in some special way or teach them something, the inner feeling of becoming gay can pop out sooner than later.

being gay doesn't mean exclusively being a flamboyant transvestie

How can a child know it likes DICK?

No because I'm not gonna make my kid a soy boi

This

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2017/11/14/china-urged-to-stop-using-electroshock-therapy-to-convert-lgbt-people/

China considers it failure.

because homosexuality is normally a result of a mental disorder, like poor stress management.

no, because there is always tomorrow. parent who I have known just remain persistent to their conviction and repeat their stance.

one couple would still help their daughter out like let her have a car, a place to sleep, and help her get a job. they have all but disowned her because she cannot keep a job, her partner is about to take legal action because she isn't faithful. I have a positive relationship with her and she clearly knows I despise her lifestyle. but when I worked with her she had great potential, she just throws it away.

Somebody fucked up

have implies present-future tense

the moment a faggot claims to be a faggot they're being reported to the PLA so they can be shot

despite the possibility, because of their mental attitude, and poor stress management, they end up that way.

faggotry is a western disease, originating with the boyfucking greeks. possibly earlier. it spreads when faggots diddle little kids, who then become boyfuckers.

that's why western religions such as christianity and islam had to specifically say don't be a fucking faggot.

the eastern races take heterosexuality and the duality of male/female energy as the underlying fabric of the universe. that is how much we take heterosexuality for granted.

fuck off with your degeneracy, faggot

TFW disowned for being born a white male and staying cis by my feminist uber man hating mother :(

islam allows gay sex with children though

To some extent yes. There are exceptions of course (the 'nature' cases as oppose to nurture), but they're a micro minority. And yes, disowning your child is an indicator that you have failed as a parent, but disowning them is more like you're unwilling to face your failure anymore than that actually being the act that cements your failure. It certainly doesn't help the situation, since you're heaping additional psychological issues onto somebody who is already unstable, for lack of a better word.

no, they're the disinherited and disowned one jej

the "nature" cause isn't nature it is just an increase sustainability and a more hormonal imbalance based issue. like how people can develop allergies. there is more at play than "nature".

*susceptibility

Who was the original boyfucker user?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

You can't even consider a son who will bring your DNA to a dead end your failure as a father? Are we fucking crazy?

You gotta test it on 'em

I told my 3 children as they were growing up that if they ever even thought for 1 second that they were gay I would kms.

I have 3 healthy, intelligent, heterosexual children that hate musrats and niggers.

bump

If your gay just keep it to yourself. Once you "come out" it will become the only thing that people will associate you with. You'll just be thought as the family faggot. Regardless of how well you do in life. You'll still be thought of as the faggot of the family. Just have your fun when your between the age of 18-28. Then find a wife, and have a family. If your past ever catches up to you. Just say I was a young, stupid, and confused at the time. Because, lets face it who hasn't done dumb stuff in their 20's.

Are you one of those ppl whose purpose in life is to birth a son (god forbid a daughter) who will continue on your "legacy" and perpetuate a cycle of daddy issues? Read a book pleb.

No, it's all society's fault for promoting bullshit.

>tfw disown my 3rd wave fem man hating witch hag of a slimy vagina that I had the misfortune to fall out of

He says as his son sneaks off to the bathhouses. ;)

If you are a good parent - you will love them unconditionally. Nor should you feel like a failure. I personally would not be proud but nor would I be ashamed.

What was their motivation in doing so?
>society
I remember 8th grade

I would feel alot better about having a gay daughter. We could go pick up chicks together.

If you're a masochist and into self sabotage I mean sure.

nice source

>What was their motivation in doing so?
whose motivation?

I would consider it an obvious failure to have educated my child. An obvious failure to have been there as a father for my child to provide the male attention they are seeking elsewhere. An obvious failure to provide a stable environment for my child where they do not turn to aggressive outlets for social anxiety like homosexual sex, drugs, crime, etc.

How is that self sabotage?

"Society's" motivation in perpetuating "bullshit".

I would. Because that would mean I allowed my child to be with a gay adult unsupervised. You can't get gay kids without molestation. Thus, I'd have failed if they turn out gay because I let them get molested.

If it was an only child and gay I'd feel like a failure at life. but if one of my 25 children were gay, like I'd give a shit. my genes will pass on into the next generations quite easily at that point.

If you've ever experienced homosexual attraction & not wished to feel that way, you'll slowly realize that not wanting to feel that way isn't enough and it's just an innate state of being. If you were to marry a woman while KNOWINGLY experiencing homosexual attraction exclusively (bisexuality exists but you'd have to be open about it for the relationship to function) you're setting yourself up for a soap opera irl basically.

Having a gay child is a shame to the family and a failure. If you shame the family you have no place in the family. If my kid were gay I would cut him off like a dead limb.

Checked and true

I could list anything from the jews to altruism to hedonism and it wouldn't change the fact that society is permeated with pro-gay messages that I personally find to be bullshit. It doesn't matter how good of a parent you could be, the kids will be influenced by them as well as anti-gay messages.
If it offends you that I think it's bullshit, then fuck you I still have freedom of thought.

So if your son is into pussy that means your wife was a bitch? I don't get it.

There is no such thing as a gay child.

Fpbp, if you actually parent your child instead of being a weak father, overdominant mother, pedophile family, you wont have a fag kid.

>Having a child is a means of propagating your genes
>The child withdraws from the gene pool
How is that not a failure?

Probably, or i'd just honestly cry. Because at that point i would just have to ask myself jesus wtf did i do wrong. Or what kind of mental torture did i put my kids through

You can post on here sounding like a massive faggot only because your ancestors fucked the opposite sex throughout the millennia, if you wanted to make me reconsider my position you just had to point this out.

Considering the whole point of biological life is to spread your genes, yes.
If your offspring are fags, that means they can't biologically reproduce, that means their offspring are going to be test tube babies artificially inserted into some surrogates womb, or an adopted nigger baby.

Do you not realize the human meme you are?
>the jews
You are literally a joke, can you even give me a coherent argument as to why "the jews" implemented homosexuality into society? To gain... what?

Well then what would you recommend the best case is. Cause you can make the arguments of nature vs nurture. But what would be the best way to go about it, and with a small hope and possibility, that they might revert. How to avoid making it worse?

>The whole point of biological life is to spread your genes

How bleak

More so this, i think society, and the west at large mainly mine own country, or the lee jews whatever your reason. Has screwed us in promoting this.

>Implying life has meaning at all

You think you're going to find a more fulfilling existence fucking withering vapid whores and spending all your income on yourself? Shits dope til you feel like 40 year old frat boy with no friends because they all had kids and left you in your cool party phase

An integral element of having children is carrying on your family's legacy. Gays don't do that.

Or maybe gain some discipline and don't live like a privileged hack? How does having children solve that, given the amount of destitute parents in society?

>would are you a failure if your child sucks dick?
because I never though him how to fly.

as some one who's lived with muslims
"girls are for breeding, boys are for pleasure"

they are such fucking hipocrites

Having children in and of itself is a selfish act. Oftentimes people hope to correct certain mistakes in their own life through raising a child, many people just do it because they think it's what they're "supposed" to do. People often don't think about the world they're bringing a child into and imposing your subjective views of reality on a child is almost narcissistic.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/XregbJ

I swear buddhism talks about homosexuality and homosexuality was practised in ancient china and japan

If don't teach your kids it's not okay to be gay then you failed as a parent.

You spoke accurately and truthfully when you said "I don't understand," I agree with that statement. You don't understand.

Everyone that joins a discord server posted on Sup Forums deserves to join it.

Shit OPSEC everywhere.

>I don't understand why people think that having a SPREE SHOOTER child means they failed as a parent. Disowning your child means you failed as a parent.
huh....

bump

My dad told me it wasn't ok to be gay so I came out as transgender. Is that ok?

Fishing for replies, user pls. But here have a (You). Now don't spend it all in one place.

If your child makes decisions that end your genetic lineage, they have disowned their family.
Though this is likely a result of poor or misguided parenting.

I don't think most gay people these days are actually gay.
I think they're devoid of love and spirituality and give into to the culture which has made being gay fashionable.

Bushido expects gay buttsex.

This

If you can't produce offspring, or worse wont produce offspring you're officially a failure in the eyes of all biological organisms.

I salute you sir.

No...I would definitely hate my children if they willingly engaged in behaviour that exposed them to disease and degenerates.
Your kids are a reflection of you, so if they are some faggot with a feces covered dick, the failure lies squarely with the parents.

It's just like having a kid who can't have kids
The lineage stops with them.
The prototype is discontinued.

Being gay is much worse than being sterile though
It's cancer for the rest of society (for male homos, not women because of the mechanics of reproduction)

FPBP every fucking time

its a waste of time and resources to raise a gay kid because they cant continue the bloodline handed down by their ancestors
if a parent doesnt feel as if that is a failure then they are not very smart

If it was my only male child, then yes, I would consider myself a genetic failure.

However, I would still try to make him understand the importance of race, culture, and history. He would still be capable of some good.

If you have no prejudice or pride issues being able to accept your family as your own, then why try to label them

I have a "Gay" child......here aren't you proud of me.....

Last time I checked there was White Pride....Black Pride.....and Gay Pride all vying for attention in the media.

Would you feel proud to put a label on your child that segregates them into a group ?

Its not about the fact that not being gay, that we dont understand that lifestyle

We just see all the stupid and sick shit involved in their program.....

Get with the program the world is changing.....yeah right.....now its the weather and climate.....

LOL

Isn't fundamentalism great again.....