What does Sup Forums think about "Kalash" people?

They look pretty European to me. Could it be a lost white tribe living in present day Pakistan?

Why would literally who race in whatever the fuck they are have any relevancy in concerns white people have today in Europe and north america ?

As long as they are not in my country I don't think or care about them.

those genes are clearly of a british colonialist that went native or got kidnapped

On average central Asian iranoids are related to the scythians who were semi whitoids.

I've seen a number of "white" locals while working in Afghanistan. Most of them look more semetic than anything. I was quite surprised by it tho, no one told me about them beforehand. They'll eventually be breed out I suppose, oh well, they're Muslim and therefore spiritual shitskins. Good riddance.

>could they be of European ancestry?

Indeed, they are. My grandfather (German) actually traced the origins of our family name back to Pakistan during the time of Alexander the Great. Some of his soldiers deserted and started a settlement in the Karakorum Range during Alexander's push into India.

My ancestors (German) eventually emigrated back to Europe but others still remain to this day. Nat Geo has done a couple of features on these seemingly out of place peoples of northern Pakistan. Once in the 50's and again in the 70's.

A lot of Pashtuns look whitish. Not like the OP, but white by American standards. I think they’re an Iranic people.

Correct and some White traits survived in isolated villages populated with descendants of the soliders of Alexander the great.

They are Aryan

Could the northern mountains of Pakistan be the last stronghold of the white race? I assure you there are no (((liberals))) there.

>My grandfather (German) actually traced the origins of our family name back to Pakistan during the time of Alexander the Great
It's always a leaf that says something stupid

Ok shill

Says the fucking Ameri-mutt. Just because you dont know your family roots beyond your grandfather doesnt mean others dont. Europeans (especially Germans) keep meticulous records of these kinds of things. Stay ignorant frendo.

daym son i love hindu kush

they are definitely Caucasian/Caucasoid, and depending upon their ethnic background, practices today, DNA/Genetic composition, morality, nobility of character and conservatism in the traditional sense; they may be more Aryan than realized
>God help them if the Jews know of them. Le true 56% cannot handle playing second fiddle

is this true

Good shit m8. Parents are off spring of Irish immigrants. I can trace it back well into the 1700's

What's your surname?

Good enough for the nazis good enough for me.

Same. (Northern-Irish in my case, though).

Notice the 'Kalash' in 'Kalashnikov'. this indicates that they are likely older than those migrants who are Slavic/East European in Russia.
>looking at some of the women, there is a genetic leg-up to be had by those who do not want to admix themselves out of history
From the most trusted source of information in the galaxy that would never be edited to show bias and enter foolishness into the history books:
>The Kalasha (Kalasha: Kaĺaśa, Nuristani: Kasivo, Urdu: کالاش), or Kalash, are a Dardic indigenous people residing in the Chitral District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. They speak the Kalasha language, from the Dardic family of the Indo-Aryan branch. They are considered unique among the peoples of Pakistan.[9] They are also considered to be Pakistan's smallest ethnoreligious community,[10] practising a religion which some scholars characterise as a form of animism,[2][3][4] and other academics as "a form of ancient Hinduism".[5][7]

I don't think you know what a shill is.

Is that Chelsea Manning

>Brazil monkey
I have a hard time believing it

spotted the nigger
>sorry for your inferiority complex Mkwekwe

Yeah and i'm sorry about you being replaced by spanics in your country.

But hey, the Kalash or whatever are white right ? Let's focus on THAT because THAT is what really matters !

As Alexander's army was set to cross the Indus, many knew he had gone mad. Mad with power, mad with ambition, mad with victory. Unable to put an end to the tyranny of his blind ambition, Alexander's men saw only two choices before them: desert, or spend the rest of their lives marching, fighting, and dying. With this choice haunting their dreams, a small group of men rose from their camp one night and escaped. They walked for days, not resting, knowing torture and death awaited them if found. After several weeks, knowing they were beyond the grasp and worthwhile effort of Alexander, they found a small village and made peace with their neighbors. Over time they mingled and married with the locals. Today you can see their descendants in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
HELLENE MILKERS

tfw:
>you hope like f there is an Afghani War Veteran that served in Pakistan to see the very thing being beheld

Not going to tell you, because its a really really odd name. Its not a common name like Smith or Jones, there are only a few hundred of us (that we know of) in the world and we're all related by common ancestry. Thats how my grandfather was able to trace it back, because although the name was 'Germanized' it clearly wasnt of German origins.

that's what matters to the White Caucasian of Euro descent nigger. no one gives a shit what you think
>Focus on unfucking yourselves niggers
>have a nice life as a perpetual professional victim nigger

Just because I care about the fate of Aryans globally doesn't mean I don't fight against invaders on rightful White North American clay.

>TFW an isolated backwoods paki tribe are genetically closer to ancient greeks than anyone else in the world.

Oh yeah queen SLAY !!!.

Is not like Europe is suffering throught a immigrant crisis. Is not like America is passing throught a Demographics shift. Is not like whites will be a minority in their homecountry within decades.

THE KALASH IS WHAT WE REALLY CARE ABOUT !!

WE
WUZ
PAKISTANI
N
SHIET

haha, that would be fucking great

Do they rape little boys there? If so, I don't care what they look like.

The White Caucasian of Euro descent in the US still makes genetic perfection in their progeny; unlike yourself, nigger
>no matter how much Whites give you to offer you a genetic leg up; you kill it because you are a nigger
>it will be a glorious day when it jumps off proper and Whitey can take care of your modern-day owners, your modern-day apologists and finally; (YOU) N-I-G-G-E-R

Thats besides my point.
My point is the existence of the Kalash is irrelevant to the problems Aryans globally face today.

That's a myth. Look at western Chinese red haired mummies. Odd looking white people were more numerous along the silk road back then

>The White Caucasian of Euro descent in the US still makes genetic perfection in their progeny; unlike yourself, nigger

Fucking irrelevant, changes freaking nothing, you race is still systematically being replaced, the Kalash still irrelevant to the conversation.

does this prove ancient Greeks were white before they got ROACH'D

Yeah, all the ones I met were pashtuns. I wouldn't say its a lot tho. Most pashtuns look like brown Arabs.