>emission of murderous intent

Has anyone here come so far as to look more like to emit murderous intent?

Also, Nanbaka general thread? Who else is watching this masterpiece?

Why is Warden such a miracle of the universe?

> Nanbaka general thread
>general

Where the fuck are you from? Go back to that board. There are five of us that watch Nanbaka, two guys watching for the warden, one mangafag, one guy watching for Hajime's sister(male) and me. You aren't welcome here.

You forgot about the guy watching for the trap and the guy watching it for Hajime(me)

What if dogeman was gay for Hajime instead?

I'm the guy watching for Nico. Didn't think I needed to mention my preference since the other four would get it, and isn't mangafag the Hajimefag?

Im watching for Uno

I've been enjoying it since the first episode and haven't posted in any of the threads.

Double fang.

Me too

Why is Saitama wearing a cap?

I don't get this series.

Like, first it's a slice-of-life prison manga, then it becomes a Shonen-like. And now it turns out that the Japanese guy has a dark and troubled past and also his shackles turn into guns so why does he always get captured during his escapes

But seriously warden is best girl

Alright, fess up, who else wasn't expecting that piece of info regarding Hajime's sister?

no, Nico is best girl

I must be schizophrenic or something because I'm both the mangafag and the guy watching it for Nico.

Warden is a cute and deserves to win.

What if Hajime ends up fucking the okama?

The wat

Is this supposed to be fujoshit? I've been enjoying it but it feels like it might be fujoshit.

I think is the sparkles, those really give the fujoshit vibe.

The fact that many of the male characters are either cross-dressers, openly gay, or have girlish hair definitely gives it some fujoshit vibes, but the content of the plot seems to be pretty straightforward shounen. Just like how it's supposedly a "prison" anime, but we're now in some sort of tournament/battle arc like a shounen. It's covert shounen that's being marketed to females.

>It's covert shounen that's being marketed to females.

Has that ever worked?

I don't know, but I'm a male, and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

You are not the only one, this shit is hilarious.

I watch it too.

Well, she is the only girl.