BLACK-ASIAN RACE WAR IN ATLANTA

Blacks have openly declared war on Atlanta-area Asians, robbing and shooting them in a string of vicious robberies over the past month. The situation is so severe that the FBI is now involved. Why do blacks hate Asians so much, Sup Forums?

>FBI desperate to find violent group targeting Asian businesses

>ATLANTA - The FBI is desperate to find several men targeting Asian-owned or operated businesses before they strike victim No. 11. “They’re going to continue,” FBI Special Agent Steve Emmett told Channel 2 Action News. “They’re going to continue to hurt people.” Emmett said the crew has hit 10 business across Metro Atlanta in the past month.

>The latest one happened Friday at the New You Massage Spa along Holcomb Bridge Road in Roswell. According to Emmett, the criminal crew strikes every three to five days, so law enforcement officials are worried the men could be preparing to strike again very soon.

>Surveillance video in at least two of the robberies shows the men becoming dangerously violent. In one Doraville restaurant, the video shows one man shooting two employees.

>In video recorded at the Roswell spa, the robbers are seen kicking and pistol-whipping employees. “These are very dangerous individuals,” Emmett said. “They come in armed. They fire weapons. They have no consideration for other people.”

wsbtv.com/news/local/fbi-desperate-to-find-violent-group-targeting-asian-businesses/647559155

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLUhCUbpYQ
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Fatal-Davie-CVS-Shooting-Was-Craigslist-Transaction-Gone-Wrong-Cops-454765743.html?amp=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians? Aren't Asians the most non-violent group in the United States? Is it really a war or just blacks nogging on Asians?

Just like in San Francisco. Asians and whites vs. the mudpeople 2017.

I don’t know, but I can tell you my entire gook family hates niggers for the LA riots alone.

Whites are non-violent too, until they're not. whenwhiteschimpout.jpg

Atlanta is nug heaven... downtown Atlanta at night is a fucking ghost town with wondering homeless drunk.. spooky

Nogs getting gentrified

yerronigga gear up and shoot a kang or two

Asians are a living proof of American meritocray. Their success is an example of rewarding of hard work. Blacks feels their inferiority and hate Asians.

East Asians in the US vote 80% for Democrats, though. Democrats are the party of black people, affirmative-action, soft-on-crime, etc. You can't "hate" blacks and then vote for the black political party - it's incoherent.

This is why the second amendment exists.

It's about time the race war starts. Asians have been the targets of nigger crime for a long time now. Asians, old people & white mothers are the most targeted individuals.

Roof Koreans 2.0 when

bring it

They hate asians because asians own most small businesses that sell weave or convience stores.... Black people cant do anything themselves

Incoherence has never stopped political beliefs before. Most asians, i wouldn’t say “hate” black people, but have a strong natural distaste for them just instinctively. But older asians will vote for the liberal party to get free gibs and because anything “conservative” is translated as racist, and younger asians will vote liberal because it’s what they perceive as the safest mainstream public persona. Most asians don’t think too hard about politics in general.

Pol is dead when I'm the one who posts this

>you will never be a rooftop korean
feels bad mang

Does it work? Seems like black criminality overcomes any deterrent effect from potential victims being armed. Gun laws are very friendly in Louisiana, but it has a spectacular murder rate. Missouri relaxed many of its gun laws a few years ago, and its murder rate exploded.

This dude offed 32 people with a glock 19. I still see niggers and retarded leftist claiming the VA tech shooter was white when ever a mass shooting happens and they start listing off mass shootings by whites. Just like I still see retarded niggers and leftist claims George Zimmerman was a cop.

Atlanta niggers in asian stores prerequisite
youtube.com/watch?v=bCLUhCUbpYQ

>it has a spectacular murder rate.

niggers killing niggers

as long as whites can defend themselves the second ammendment works

Fuck off, I'm new computering.

First thing that came to my mind when opening this thread.

God speed gookbros

Blacks are antagonistic with every group they share a space with

does panama have murderous niggers?

What kind of Asians? Indians have penetrated far enough into the country that we're going to need separate names.

same shit's been going on in Philly for decades

>tfw nip
>tfw in Atlanta
Pls send halp

Sup Forums could probably wrangle a couple hundred thousand Asians in for the 2020 elections if they weren't so hostile to Asians.

Like this story from earlier this month
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Fatal-Davie-CVS-Shooting-Was-Craigslist-Transaction-Gone-Wrong-Cops-454765743.html?amp=y

You can shoot intruders legally in Georgia, so... please do.

I hate this fucking state

we all know how this is going to end. nogs don't stand a chance.

This
SPREAD THIS SHIT!!!

That's not fair. Blacks steal from anyone it's usually just Asians or whites bc they have shit.

>Sup Forums's 'hostility': mean words
>liberal/black hostility: robbery, assault, murder

Pick one, Asians. Make the right choice.

Every chink and jap I know votes republican because they want lower taxes. Flips, viets, gooks, and poos vote democrat because they want more visas.

But I'm nogunz

gone wrong ? huh, so they just intended for it to be a regular transaction then ? and shooting just randomly began with nobody specifically being accountable.

Rooftop Koreans = Best Koreans

everyone knows we worship gooks here

>Sup Forums
>hostile to asians
>anime image board
wut. i mean we're rightfully derisive of the shit china has going on, because lets face it there's some fucky shit in the water over there, but hostile to asians is not how it'd put it.

fucking animals

Sup Forums mainly hates gooks and chinks but praises nippon like crazy.

to be fair, i've never seen hundreds of videos of japan where people run over kids and just continue on like nothing happened. like i said, rightful criticism of mainland but the japs have got it going pretty solid.

nigger bitch

At least once a month you hear a sad news story about a local asian shopkeeper being gunned down by a feral nigger.
There's a reason stores need bulletproof glass in nigger neighborhoods

>around blacks

pretty sure most of those are china

Never insult glorious Japan.

I will help you carry that weight user
Godspeed

that was the implication

my bad i'm retarded, missed a word

Poor little asian girl :'(

Because Nippon has all the good genes. The other slants are diluted by Mongolian genes. Japan's isolationism has served it well.

We dont call indians asians down here boy

The white guy went to buy an IPhone from these niggers and they wouldn't show him the IPhone until he had the cash so he got suspicious and walked into the store and one of the niggers followed him and they had a tussle leading to the white man pulling a gun and killing the nigger. Nigger also had a gun.

I mostly that's just a function of where most east Asians live. West coast is thoroughly cucked.

They needed a new weave

Japan is a shining beacon of what the western world could've been

I think I like blacks more than Westernized Asians. Hope the blacks win.

Just re-read it. They actually blocked the white man in as he tried to leave after they money transaction. White man got out of the car and ran into the store where there tussle happened. White man had a conceal carry permit.

because Asians are even more cucked and less likely to fight back than white ppl

Pretty much. We gooks just want to keep to ourselves. We're wary of niggers if we don't just outright reveal power level.

I'd say I'm the most racist of my peer group, something that they disapprove of but are also relieved that I am. They secretly agree too.

Racial tensions are only going to get worse in the passing years. I know it. They don't know when to stop and show no will to stop.

t. Tanaka

This is true. It's been happening for years now and it's about god damn time people stop denying politically incorrect facts.

This is fuckery.

Jap's raped and killed their way across Asia in Ww2 worse than anything even Germans imagined. That's why we nuked em, twice.

China never invaded anyone, though they did cull 60 million of their own.

there were some news stories about blacks targeting Asians last year in Sacramento here locally

>Racism will disappear when white people are gone

>implying that's why we nuked them
nah mate, military just wanted to try out a new toy. first bomb was enough to end the pacific war, second was pure indulgence.

its unfortunate but it seems to be true
i dont forsee any change in behavior patterns

Not in atlanta you don’t.

Asians are a minority, where the fuck is all the liberal outrage for this violence on minorities?

This shit is going to get worse until leftists start holding blacks accountable for their behavior.

Fucking parasites.

these people dont know what theyre about to stir up. yes, lets poke and prod the asians because theyre so meek and mild right?

WRONG

according to sources familiar with their thinking, during the 90s in melbourne, the somalis tried to take over a certain northern suburb. they began bullying the vietnamese kids, selling their drugs and taking over the heroin trade on the strip. well do you know what eventually happened? one fateful night, the viets all got together with their multitude of relatives and cousins and basically purged the darkies from the streets. quickly, quietly and efficiently, then went about their lives as though nothing had happened. no faggotry, no flag waving or protests or press releases, they just went around on one single night and beat the living fuck out of any darkie they found on the streets. they havent come back here since then. asians are nice until you fuck with them, then they become not very nice.

Japan is by far the most respected flag here

Stock up on guns, hard assets supplies, etc. If you live by them, you're gonna need them.

t.Metro Detroitfag

Thank god I live in Canada.
But if I were ever to move to the states the first thing I'm doing is getting a gun license and a permit to conceal carry.

Milwaukee metro area here. Grew up in the Suburbs on the south side of the Milwaukee border. Now the shit has leaked into good Milwaukee neighborhoods on the south side and has started creeping into the suburbs. I'm sure Detroit is no different.

they need to find their inner Roof Korean

>english teachers, zainichi and soros sponsored neets
>respectable

that's in ass backwards asstraya though. Anything like that would get multiple state/federal agencies jumping in crying bloody murder

you are probably a chink acting as a white guy

its almost as though.... they judge people based on their actions rather than their ethnicity. strange huh?

Aw look how scared Tyrone is

Blacks are like muslims, they cannot live peacefully with anyone else, or with themselves.

I thought asians were smart? Why would you live in Atlanta?

EIGHT
EIGHT
EIGHT

>Jap's raped and killed their way across Asia in Ww2 worse than anything even Germans imagined. That's why we nuked em, twice.

Let's stop pretending asians are angels

Wayne County is pretty much a carbon copy, inner city Detroit gentrifying, suburbs trying to lower property taxes to attract new homeowners as boomers are dying/moving away. Therefore black flight is happening here too. Just give it 10 to 15 more years and the Detroit suburbs will be as bad.

>Why do blacks hate Asians so much, Sup Forums?
Because asians manage to thrive despite being even more of a minority than blacks. it destroys their victim narrative, the only thing they have.

This. SO MUCH THIS.

Most east Asians don't vote at all, though. It's then that, of the ones who do, 80% vote for progressive politics

whats wrong with fertilizing crops

Pretty much this Even at my local range outside liberal Chimpcongo I see alot of Asians arming themselves.

Something must be up, I see a great chimpout possibly making it's way to the suburbs when the gibs run out.

brace yourselves