Definitive proof that the left can meme

definitive proof that the left can meme

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/#!jig[1]/https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/kim_jong_un_trump-1024x753.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this from Something Awful?

>Balloon

I don't get it.

please continue,

it's making fun of how Garrison labels everything in his cartoons, I believe

IMPERIALISM

sage this pathetic thread

Lefties need absolutely everything spelled out for them in order to make sure nothing is problematic. The balloon could have been a new alt-right symbol, but it's okay - it seems as though it's just a regular balloon.

Yes, because as we know Marxists are not imperialists.

Oh wait

gee i wonde rhow marx got that suit, must've been pretty expensive

dr*mpf is like a kiddo so he likes balloons like the baby handed small dicked tantrum thrower that he is

leave the memes for the grassroots counter culture. All other MainStream IS Left Marxists Propaganda so Memes echoing them feel awkward

Fucking niggerlover subhuman
every marxist should be buried alive to give their lungs that sweet fresh taste of dirt

still not convinced?

This would have been relevant 70 years ago maybe. Is the cold war, the iron curtain, the Vietnam, Korean, war and the Islamic revolution in Iran news?

Meanwhile the leftists keep sucking off the megacorporation teats and doing basically everything they can to protect em.
I will get really surprised if someday ANY leftist decide to for example fight off copyrights and patents.

In the middle of the 00's there was a demographic switch between Left and Right, where all the high-IQ whites shifted right (like us), and all the traditionally retarded people (like housewives) went Left.

You can see this everyday on Twitter, Reddit or just in the Roy Moore story.
"You cannot vote for this guy, because he is accused of grave things !" was considered as extremely retarded on the Left 20 years ago.

>projecting this hard

Funny how the left as a last ditch effort will use "you got a little dick" as though that is gonna stop trump from being prez

i am sure you have a substantial amount of evidence to back up your spurious claim

Holy shit this is fucking golden. Saved.

This. The other two schmuks are wrong.

pretty funny

DR*MPFY DR*MPFY BABEY WABEY SUCKY WATER LIKE BABY BOTTLE LITTLE BABY DICK DR*MPFY GONNA GET IMPEEEACH ED FOR BABY WATER BOTTLE DR*MPF SMALL HANDS SMALLER DICK ORANGE FASCIST

Anyone who is a Marxist in 2017 deserves the bullet when it comes

Liberace gay

You asking for evidences of an opinion as if it was a research paper, probably because you think it will make you look serious and scientific (because you are complexed by your lack of STEM education - the motor of most leftist logic)

>muh american imperialism
oh please, we stopped our "empire" phase a long time ago. too bad we didn't try to hold on to our colonies more, would be cool to have American phillipines, cuba, panama, etc.

These are terrible

>marx
>a suit
>a fucking leaf

>imgur filename
sage

Those are actually good

but thats literally every political cartoon

you made a statement of fact about demographic shifts, i was merely asking you to provide evidence for your claim? do they not deal with facts and evidence in the STEM fields?

ISD is coming for you, boy.

Please stop this is physically painful.

Chevkvd

???

I think it's a reference to our economy

Nothing personal, kid.

>appropriation is okay when we do it
Seems communiggers are as bankrupt in creativity as they are with everything else that isn't mass murder and starvation.

>literally a cheap garrison knock off
>Karl Marx
The principle never fails. Eat shit and die commies.

Post the unedited version

if anything this garbage is anti american
>NFL would just play for the glory of state and not get paid zilch
>pretty sure in communist russia trans faggots and gay would get a free ticket to the gulags
>hating on your leader would get you gulag or killed, if you were lucky killed
sure hope this is satire

That got a chuckle out of me.

These are fucking gold. Loving the butthurt Le_Donald faggots.

lLeft memes are just stolen right memes. Ie makung ben garrison out to be a nazi when he's not.
You see kids it works on a multitude of levels.
I remember Sup Forums trolling fox news chat and the news team asked who was ben garrison. They searched google and found our memes but they didnt know that they were and figured it to be zyklon bens work.
This is one of a multitude of ways this meme has played out.
Now this, is garbage what i see is Sup Forums does it so i guys we got to i know we can pit marx instead of shlomo or hitler. It doesnt work the left are the kmart of memes. A cheap knock off of a real thing. Its fake it smells fake it looks fake and it feels fake. What else can i say how is this different from any other trump meme where he's a baby even though most of the country cried when he was elected. Its basically projection when you think about it take any meme the left has crwated and see if it can be used against them simple easy effective. The only difference from the multitude of baby trump memes is that it has marx and the watered down ben garrison thing that is supposed to be funny because its mosre unacceptable to be a commie than a nazi so it hits the taboo buttons to mske people laugh. No it doesnt because it is not taboo to like marx its not taboo to like trump and most leftists dont even know who ben garrison is or anything for that matter. What purpose does this memd serve. Nothing.

>how hard you work should determine your salary!

that doesn't even make sense. at least stormnigger originals make sense and have fun caricatures even if they are wrong

the far right is truly the side of high iq civilized people

whats with the useless tags on everything?

grrrgraphics.com/#!jig[1]/https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/kim_jong_un_trump-1024x753.jpg

>soviet union
>communist
How god damn stupid are you?

ash checkm

You would be surprised how many people believe this

About the best I've got from their side.

dumb enough to not know whats going but still smart enough to not want either

Forgot pic

The absolute STATE of classcucks.

So Populism = imperialism
Then Globalism = what exactly?

Are Orban, AfD, etc who want to represent their actual citizens Imperialists?

Jeez, why can't the left into humor? These are painful to process.

>widow
>job
>thinking welfare is a job

a horse can work hard, doesn't mean it's as valuable as a scientist.

Sad!

why do leftists feel the need to caption obvious things?

do we really need fucking BALLOON to be captioned?

I can understand a nigger may not know who marx is but fuck.

picked these up from leftypol today

[Floor]
[Wall]

Who was the original insincere ideologue in this one?
It looks kind of like Ron Paul, but it doesn't make sense for him to be there.

You silly faggot, the left doesn't understand the economy enough to make jokes about it, they just put a label on it because that's what happens in political cartoons.

>pay can be measured objectively after overhead
Please share your secret

Imagine being so desperate you have to false flag an "EBIN NAZI KNOCKOUT XDDD" and make memes about it.

That's not funny.

Too cerebral. And unfunny to boot. 1/10, work on it

now post the original

>proof op is a faggot

Wew,they really can't meme

Leftist 'memes' I've noticed that are posted here are always very derivative. The leftists lacks creativity, apparently. They can be artistically skilled, but they don't make anything really new.

>Not recognizing the guy who totally started the Alt-Right, (((Richard Spencer)))

You know what this tells me. This tells me you were so upset over seeing these offensive cartoons that it triggered you into photo editing them and posting them on pol as some sort of reverse triggering.
Ahhhhahahahaha. What a butt hurt loser you are.

I'm pretty sure it's Ron Paul but I don't understand the relevance either.

If I were to guess, I'd think that they're implying that libertarianism is just white supremacy behind a different face/name. However, if this is the case they're also implying that whites would rule if government intervention was removed.

current threats to American imperialism
>Iran
>Russia
>Hezbollah
>Rand Paul
Marxism is literally not even on the radar for American imperialists. sorry guys, you had a pretty good run until the 90s, but for better or worse, American imperialism won.

It comes from nihilistic narcissism. I'm surprised they can even handle an anonymous message board that doesn't generate (you)'s every time there's a post.

this is horribly cringeworthy

Why didn't he label the nigger, fag, and shoulder-ape?

this one is pretty good, but not a meme.

>floor
>wall
>balloon

literally what

they're implying Spencer isn't forthcoming about being a nazi, which is absolutely untrue

>At least trump pretended to have job
More than marx ever did