Keep this going. We need to expose the roadies and Hollywood thots

Keep this going. We need to expose the roadies and Hollywood thots.

*roasties
Goddamn phone users, amirite?

Lel

Still cute

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe

This app has roasties quite toasty, is there any other ways to knock weatern women down a few more pegs?

literally perfect.

God's work boys, keep it up. The witchcraft shall be exposed by this app.

leave my qt alone

lel, looks like molyjew

It didnt work for this girl.

>tfw you let her go.

THE REAL QTs ARE NOT AFFECTED
>The real QTs are not affected

has this one being tried yet?

Been inndawoods for past couple of days. Why the fuck are roasties losing their shit over a little app?

confirmed

cuter without in a homely sense

God she prefect

Pls r8

Can anyone with an iPhone post one of Taylor Swift, but using a picture of her where she isn't wearing 5 kilograms of makeup or where she isn't photoshopped to shit? I'm really curious to see what she looks like without make up.

Because makeup is a way for average and ugly women to bolster their appearance and make men think they look better than they really do. Sure, you'll eventually see what they look like without makeup on, but generally not until they already have their "foot in the door" and you're already dating/fucking them.

Another part of the equation is how much of our social lives has been relegated to online social media stuff. People now interact primarily through stuff like facebook, tinder, and other platforms that rely heavily on uploading tons of pictures. If you're freely giving up all those pictures that can then be easily put through a filter, you're giving up the goose before the game even begins.

I can't think of a good analogy for role-reversal. I guess imagine if every man had a sign over their head that showed how much money they make in a year. Of course, this is already expressed in other ways like how good your clothes/car/etc are, but still.

NOT POLITICS

Would you still bang? Didn't know she had dimples

No more, please... stop.

pure politics

fuck off reddit

holy shit sshe really is perfect :o

>Im butthurt, therefore reddit

1) Sup Forums is not a politics board per se. It's a politically incorrect board
2) culture wars absolutely are Sup Forums-related.

What does she look like without makeup?

>Ugly with it
Do it and i mind puke.

*might

All hail the quadroon queen of Sup Forums

muh dick

>I don't know how to use appropriate boards
so yes, reddit

it's always been a politics board until the election brought in all these faggots.

this

ROFLOCTOPUS.

All these ROASTIE GHOULS getting angry at being exposed for the hideous freaks they are!

ROFL.

No man will ever be manipulated by a woman ever again!

She so beautiful. Anyone have one of JesS Southern? Only girl that I think could compete.

>Freudian slip
All good user. ;)

kek

You probably joined a year ago, you massive faggot

>still hasn't refuted being a reddit queer
ok

fuccing new fag fuck. Post again see what happens.

proof that the app actually works
absolute complete and total goddess

>implying Sup Forums was relevant before the election

>it's always been a politics board until the election brought in all these faggots.
No, newfag. If anything it was the exact opposite. We used to focus more on redpills, cultural stuff, and happenings, rather than discussing the same topical superficial pointless bullshit that's in the news for the day. People only started talking about that shit with the advent of the presidential election campaign in mid 2015.

?

Has anyone done mummy yet?

>be me 17...
>have girl I'm maddly inluve wid.
>she loves me back
>convince her to, "let's have a 3sum with her best friend."
> wtf, omg, ok.
>drop my meat in that girl like a shopping cart.
>end up letting loose my nut in her bf.
>her bf calls me two weekends later
>ask if we can hang

>wrong

redpilling is literally a reddit forced meme fagboy

why don't you guys make fake angry women accounts. that way it will pop up on mass media. you can't just have one side.

>it's always been a politics board until the election brought in all these faggots
Nope, been here for 7 years, it was always about hating niggers and redpills. Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Ok.

Blackpilling is the ultimate reality call

Why do newfags always come to Sup Forums and then try to force Sup Forums to change to fit whatever they personally want?

t-thanks

*wake up call
Just got off work, user. Please be gentle, I'm tired.

Yeah. I didn't save it. There's a difference and you can tell her age, but she still looks quite good

Ive been here too long, numale bitch. It has actually become embarrassing how long. I have never had a reddit, facebook,twitter, tumblr or any other account.

If I could reach through this computer and pull your fucking Jews eyes out of your head, I would.

i want mummy

>bad touch her after picking her up
>feel on her tits on n vag all the back to my apartment.
>bust as soon as I enter vagine, because is illegal bagine.
>wash pet rats
>never talk about this except to Sup Forums.

This. It was fun here before these newfag cancer bitches came here and cried for MODS every fucking thread.

Still cute mummy

are you encouraging 10 makeup removal app threads at the same time?

do you even know who my father is?

seriously, kys

>still a solid 7/10, no lie

still not one fucking argument to justify 100 of these stupid fucking threads made today. No fuckboy you kys

NOW SET IT ON FIRE

I updated the app and now it blocks certain celebrities, make sure you don't update lads

kek

had a rough day huh?

Like this was ever going to be a big unexpected reveal. KeK